En.trading seminar Skopje
Receive En.news – energy news, interviews and commentaries. They will appear in your e-box every Tuesday and every Thursday, while every Wednesday you can receive our En.trading news. As Energetika.NET reader you will also be informed about energy events in Slovenia and SE Europe.
Sponsors and Partners
En.trading seminar 019 Skopje: “Keeping up with SEE power market development”
26 September 2019, Marriott Hotel, Skopje9.00 - 13.00 Seminar Programme with ample networking
Montel Energetika.NET is organising this power-trading seminar, to be held in Skopje, North Macedonia, focusing on the Macedonian and wider southeast European (SEE) power market(s).
Learn how the region’s power markets function, what are the key issues driving prices, and gain valuable insight into how to create business opportunities. Join us!
For more details contact: #EM#616d676d6f642b6b6d676b256761617f73787153717b73657f7c6e72777c30714555#EM#Programme highlights:
Follow event-page for detailed programme!
- An introduction to the SEE power market, infrastructure and regulatory development, price development and influences on power prices.
- An introduction to North Macedonia, status of the market (production, import, specifics), level of deregulation and future developments (investments, power exchange, common auction offices).
- North Macedonia and future power exchange(s).
- Trading-specific session on production structure, cross-border capacities, key price drivers and other influences on price development in North Macedonia.
- Focus on forecasts and expectations for the North Macedonian energy market.
En.trading seminar 019 Seminar Agenda
26 September 2019, Marriott Hotel, Skopje8.30 - 9.00 Registration and Coffee
9.00 - 9.15 Welcome by the organizers (Montel Energetika.NET & MEPSO representatives)
9.15 – 10.00 An introduction to the Macedonian power market and market reform (presented by Anastasija Stefanovska,
Energy Regulatory Commission of the Republic of North Macedonia and Jasmina Trhulj, Energy Community Secretariat)
10.00 - 10.30 Status of the Macedonian market: production, import, specifics and future developments with planned investments (presented by Denko Rafajlovski, Head of Preferential producers at MEPSO / Electricity Market Operator)
10.30 - 11.00 Networking coffee break
11.00 - 11.30 What’s new in balancing rules and balance netting, the balancing market and cross-border balancing cooperation (presented by Tanja Tevdovska, Responsible engineer for Balancing Market at MEPSO / Electricity Market Operator)
11.30 - 12.00 What’s coming: coupling, intraday, liquidity (presented by Anže Predovnik, BSP Energy Exchange)
12.00 – 12.15 BSP’s experiences of boosting liquidity in the developing power market (presented by Anže Predovnik, BSP Energy Exchange)
12.15 - 12.30 EVN’s experiences and role in the Macedonian power market (presented by Nikola Ushinov, Head of energy procurement and planning department, EVN)
12.30 – 13.00 Energy debate
The potentials of Macedonian Energy Development: When will North Macedonia get its own power exchange and will it even strengthen the connections with the neighbouring power markets? What do traders expect?Confirmed participants:
- Zoran Gjorgjievski, Head of R&D Division MEPSO / Electricity Market Operator
- Nikola Gabrovski, IBEX
- Ana Moisiu, OST
- Nikola Ushinov, EVN
- Jasmina Trhulj, Energy Community
- Miha Pregl, BSP Energy Exchange
- Vasileios Gkountis, HEnEx
13.00 - 14.30 Lunch and networking (sponsored by the BSP Energy Exchange)
You are also invited to become a sponsor at the En.trading seminar 019 Skopje. For more details contact: #EM#616d676d6f642b6b6d676b256761617f73787153717b73657f7c6e72777c30714555#EM#.
En.trading seminar 019 Skopje
26 September 2019, Marriott Hotel, Skopje
By filling in the below form you are submitting an application to the En.trading seminar 019 in Skopje.
There is no fee for participation in the En.trading seminar. However, the organisers request that attendees notify them of any potential cancellations at least one week prior to the event. In the event that a registered participant does not attend the seminar and does not provide the organiser with advance notice of cancellation of registration, the organiser will issue an invoice for EUR 30.
The number of seats is limited.
For any questions or further information regarding the seminar please contact Alenka Lena Klopčič at #EM#616d676d6f642b6b6d676b256761617f73787153717b73657f7c6e72777c30714555#EM# or 00386 31 673 236.
- If you want to book a hotel room in Marriott Hotel Skopje, you can do it for a special price (EUR 135 - EUR 145 per night) for En.trading 019 participants HERE.You can contact also hotel directly: #EM#736a6d736e6028756d7a6f797a6c7a667f7f61537974646571766e6f327e7172#EM#.Cancellation policy:
Individual reservations made through this link can be cancelled free of charge until 9/20/2019.
If cancelled after this date, total cost of the reservation will be charged.