En.Trading 017 Seminar, Tirana: “Keeping up with SEE power market development”
En.trading seminar 2017
Tirana, Albania, Hotel Rogner, Thursday, 14 September 2017
By filling in the below form you are submitting your application to the En.trading seminar 2017 in Tirana.
Basic participation fee for the En.trading seminar is EUR 290.
The fee covers seminar materials, coffee breaks and lunch.
Take advantage of discounts to your admission fee (discounts exclude each other):
25 % or EUR 217.50 for first minute application by 3 August 2017
15 % or EUR 246.50 for application by 25 August 2017
10 % or EUR 261.00 for application by 2 September 2017
- 30 % or EUR 203.00 for AAES members
- 50 % or EUR 145.00 for Subscribers of Energetika.NET and Montel Online
Please pay the fee to the account nr. SI56 3000 0001 2820 429, Sberbank, BIC/SWIFT code: SABRSI2X of the beneficiary: Montel Energetika.NET d.o.o., Šmartinska 152, 1000 Ljubljana no later than by 13th of September 2017. You shall receive the invoice by mail after the seminar. If cancellation takes place up to 15 days before the date of the seminar we shall charge 25% of the fee, while in case of any later cancellation you will not receive a refund of the fee paid.
The entire seminar will be held in English.
For any questions or further information regarding the seminar please contact Mrs Alenka Lena Klopčič Klopčič at #EM#616d676d6f64287d7d64686a7e4d6b6175637576607c7d7636777f6f#EM# or 00386 31 673 236.
- 30 % or EUR 203.00 for AAES members
Sponsors and Partners
- 9.00 - 15.30 Seminar Programme with ample networking opportunities
Montel and Energetika.NET, together with Nord Pool, which is co-establishing the Albanian exchange office, are organising this power-trading seminar focusing on the Southeast European (SEE) power markets in Tirana, Albania.
- Status of the Albanian power exchange
- Albanian co-operation with Kosovo in the area of electricity
- Traders’ view of the Albanian power market
- Debate on the future development of the Albanian power market
En.Trading 017 Seminar Agenda with invited speakers
8.30 - 9.00 Registration and Coffee
9.00 - 9.15 Seminar opening and welcome speeches:
Welcome from organizers
9.15 - 10.15 Status of the Albanian power exchange and the Albanian Balancing market (two sides of the same coin): in what phase are the projects, when can we expect trial operation and ’real’ operation, has the admission process already started, what are the expected liquidity and prices at the start of the exchange, how will clearing be covered, what products can we expect to be traded in the Balancing Market, etc. (presented by Matias Peltoniemi, Nord Pool & Elton Radeshi, OST.pdf, and Nickolas Frydas_IFC.pdf)
10.15 - 10.30 Sharing experiences with new power exchange (presented by Silvio Brkić, CROPEX)
10.30 - 11.00 Networking coffee break
11.00 - 12.00 Co-operation with Kosovo (market coupling, joint shareholding of power exchange) – presenting the first example of a joint regional market (presented by Skender Gjonbalaj, KOSTT.pptx)
12.00 - 13.00 Trading experiences in the Albanian market so far ... (presented by Ermela Hoxha, Future Energy.pptx, and Tom Kristian Larsen, Statkraft.pdf)
13. - 13.15 Legal Assessment on the Electricity Generation Capacity Development in Albania (presented by dr. Lorenc Gordani, Acerc)
13.15 – 13.45 Round-table debate: The Albanian power market today and tomorrow – market players’ expectations and recommendations (moderated by Energetika.NET; all speakers included)
13.45 - 14.00 Programme wrap-up with Montel
14.00 - 15.30 Lunch and networking
Learn how the region’s power markets function, what are the key issues driving prices, and gain valuable insight into how to create business opportunities. Join us!
For more details contact: #EM#616d676d6f64287d7d64686a7e4d6b6175637576607c7d7636777f6f#EM#
- En.Trading 017: Albania-Italy-Montenegro-Serbia Coupling in Q2 2019?
- En.Trading 017: No Obstacles Preventing Launch of Albanian PX in 2018
- En.Trading 017: Go-Live of Balancing Market in Albania in Mid-2018
- En.Trading 017: Waiting for Albania-Kosovo Common Market
- En.Trading 017: Statkraft Looking Forward to Albanian PX
- En.Trading 017: Mandatory Participation Key for Liquidity
- Legal Assessment on Power Generation Capacity Development in Albania