En.grids 019: Smart Grids – Challenges in Large-scale Deployment of New Technologies
10th conference of Energetika.NET and Smart Grids Technology Platform
Crystal Palace - BTC, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 17 May 2019, 9:00-13:30Programme at a glance:
8.30 - 9.00
Registration and refreshments
9.00 - 9.30
- dr. Boris Žitnik, President, TP Smart Grids
- Hinko Šolinc, Director, Directorate for Energy, Ministry of Infrastructure, Slovenia
- Duška Godina, Director, Energy Agency of Slovenia
- mag. Aleksander Mervar, CEO, ELES
9.30 - 10.00
Invited lecture: Prof Marko Jaklič, The University of Ljubljana, School of Economics and Business
10.00 - 11.00
Panel discussion: Transfer of knowledge and experience from development projects and pilots to the electric power systemModerator: Gregor Omahen, ELES
- dr. Boštjan Blažič, Secretary, TP Smart Grids; Associate Professor, Ljubljana Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- mag. Uroš Salobir, ELES
- mag. David Batič, Energy Agency of Slovenia
- Andrej Souvent, EIMV
- dr. Tomaž Štokelj, GEN-I
- Jurij Curk, Elektro Ljubljana
- Aleš Koželjnik, Petrol
11.00 - 11.30
11.30 - 13.30
Paper presentations: Smart grid projects in Slovenia
- H2020 projects & development of the new DSO services (Uršula Krisper, Elektro Ljubljana)
- NEDO project (Gregor Omahen, ELES)
- ODIN-PQ application project (Dejan Matvoz, EIMV)
- COMPILE project (Borut Jereb, Petrol)
- Solvera Lynx energy solutions (Tomaž Buh, Solvera Lynx)
13.30 - 15.00
LunchThe organisers reserve the right to change the programme.
Ljubljana, Crystal Palace - BTC, Friday, 17 May 2019
By filling out this form you are registering for the En.grids.
The standard rate is EUR 190.00. The En.grids 019 conference registration fee includes attendance, electronic conference materials, coffee during breaks, and lunch.
Benefit from our discounts and reduced rates (only one discount may be applied):
- 20% or EUR 152.00 – if you register no later than 19 April 2019
- 10% or EUR 171.00 – if you register no later than 3 May 2019
For Energetika.NET subscribers, TP Smart Grids members and members of SAEE:
- EUR 90.00 for Energetika.NET subscribers
- EUR 90.00 for TP Smart Grids members
- EUR 133.00 for SAEE members
We kindly ask you to pay the registration fee by bank transfer to Montel Energetika.NET d.o.o., Krašnja 63, 1225 Lukovica, Slovenia, Account No. SI56 3000 0001 2820 429, open with Sberbank, d. d., no later than 16 May 2019. You will receive a receipt of payment by post. Registrations cancelled no less than 7 days before the event will be refunded 25% of the registration fees. Cancellations received after this will not be eligible for a refund.
By registering you agree to our general conditions of use governing access to your data. Your data will be used for the purposes of keeping a database of attendees and internal marketing research, and will not be shared with third parties.
For additional information or clarification, please write to #EM#616d676d6f64287d7d64686a7e4d6b6175637576607c7d7636777f6f#EM# or call +386 41 646 376.