|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Usvojen Zakon o energetici
- RELATED ARTICLES
News from theme: Energy policy
- European Commission Adopts REMIT Implementing Acts
- Serbia Signs Funding Deal with China for Kostolac B TPP
- Croatian HEP to Reorganise Itself, Announces Jobs Cuts
- U.S. Quintana Interested in Privatisation of Romania's Hunedoara Energy Complex
- Serbia's Srbijagas Wants Loan Guarantee for EUR 161 Million
- Kosovo Should Focus More on RES and Energy Efficiency
- Serbia and Czech Republic to Work on EUR 800 Million Štavalj TPP Project
- Kopač: TAP Built by 2020, Terminal on Krk Island also Important
- Solar Power Plant in Lepoglava, Croatia, Put into Operation
- Drilling at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Block Not to Start Before 2016
Media Clipping archive
- Head to head: should we ban coal power production?
- US Imposes Taxes on Chinese Solar Panels in Response to Dumping Prices: Reports
- Canada tar sands will not be labelled ‘dirty’ after all
- India, US Discuss Building US-Designed Nuclear Power Plants in India
- Austrians resist EU funding for UK's Hinkley Point nuclear project
- Russian Companies Still Deliver Pipes for South Stream to Bulgaria – Vedomosti
- Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid
- Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- Romania’s Nuclearelectrica to sell less energy to retail, at a higher price
- Terzić: Srbija se nada nastavku pregovora o "Južnom toku"
Visit us on
- 18.12.2014, Other countries & more European Commission Adopts REMIT Implementing Acts
- 18.12.2014, Serbia Serbia Signs Funding Deal with China for Kostolac ...
- 18.12.2014, Romania 23 New Participants Enter Romania's Energy Market ...
- 18.12.2014, Montenegro & more Romania's Hidroelectrica Wants to Buy HPPs in Serb...
- 18.12.2014, Croatia Croatian HEP to Reorganise Itself, Announces Jobs ...
- 18.12.2014, Other countries Public Consultation on Network Code Stakeholder Co...
- 18.12.2014, Romania U.S. Quintana Interested in Privatisation of Roman...
- 18.12.2014, Serbia Serbia's Srbijagas Wants Loan Guarantee for EUR 16...