|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Usvojen Zakon o energetici
- RELATED ARTICLES
News from theme: Energy policy
- Saudi Arabia and UAE Won't Cut Oil Output
- ENTSO-E: EU Should Not Focus Only on PCI Electricity Transmission Projects
- Bulgaria's PM: We Will Issue Necessary Permits for South Stream
- Montenegro to End Oil and Gas Concession Negotiations by End of February 2015
- Predrag Šeatović, GEN-I Zagreb: The Problem of Croatia’s Energy Market Is not Only Renewables, but also “Predatory Prices”!
- European Commission Adopts REMIT Implementing Acts
- Serbia Signs Funding Deal with China for Kostolac B TPP
- Croatian HEP to Reorganise Itself, Announces Jobs Cuts
- U.S. Quintana Interested in Privatisation of Romania's Hunedoara Energy Complex
- Serbia's Srbijagas Wants Loan Guarantee for EUR 161 Million
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 23.12.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina About 11.7 Million Tons of Coal Produced in BiH La...
- 23.12.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Gross Electricity Generation in BiH Last Year 17,4...
- 23.12.2014, Other countries Saudi Arabia and UAE Won't Cut Oil Output
- 23.12.2014, Other countries German Company Europipe Stopped Production of Pipe...
- 23.12.2014, Other countries ENTSO-E: EU Should Not Focus Only on PCI Electrici...
- 23.12.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria to Issue Necessary Permits for South Stre...
- 23.12.2014, Other countries Russia to Consider Reducing Oil Production
- 22.12.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's PM: We Will Issue Necessary Permits for...