|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
- RELATED ARTICLES
News from theme:
- Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT reach agreement on transmission system operation
- EBRD adopts new energy sector strategy
- Another 1.5 billion Euros to be invested in Petroleum Industry of Serbia
- Croatia Hopes to Continue Talks with MOL within 10 Days
- Enel Green Power Receives 200 Million Euros from EIB to Finance Investments in Romania
- EBRD discusses its energy strategy, and receives letters from NGOs regarding Šoštanj lignite power plant
- Siemens Serbia increasingly successful
- OMV and Gazprom Export reach Interim solution for long-term gas supply contract
- Mergers: Commission approves acquisition of German and Dutch gas supply and storage joint ventures by Gazprom
- Commission authorises €945 million allocation of free greenhouse gas emission allowances for modernisation of Bulgarian electricity sector
Media Clipping archive
- NIS investira 500 miliona evra u 2014.
- Putins Muskelspiele in der Arktis
- Ein Naturwunder wird zur „Kohle-Autobahn“
- Bulgarian Energy Regulator Chief Resigns - Report
- Bulgaria Energy Min to Meet Oettinger over South Stream
- Mining Law, rejected by Lower Chamber due to insufficient votes
- US-Russian Warheads-for-Fuel Program Completed
- ANRE: Pace of investments in renewable energy will “certainly” not continue
- Police raid ČEZ energy giant, seize solar business material
- Czech CEZ offers to buy E.ON's stake in Prague gas company
Visit us on
- 11.12.2013, Kosovo & more Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT reach agreement on...
- 11.12.2013, Other countries & more EBRD adopts new energy sector strategy
- 11.12.2013, Serbia Another 1.5 billion Euros to be invested in Petrol...
- 11.12.2013, Croatia & more Croatia Hopes to Continue Talks with MOL within 10...
- 11.12.2013, Romania Enel Green Power Receives 200 Million Euros from E...
- 10.12.2013, Other countries & more EBRD discusses its energy strategy, and receives l...
- 10.12.2013, Other countries & more Siemens Serbia increasingly successful
- 10.12.2013, Other countries OMV and Gazprom Export reach Interim solution for ...
© 2002 - 2013 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors