|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Matija Žnidaršič, Endress+Hauser: The essence of any optimisation is to know precisely how each process works
Date: March 19th 2012 Author: Mateja Kegel Category: Interviews
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 19.05.2014 Vuk Hamović, EFT Group: There is synergy between Serbian, Croatian, and Slovenian power markets
- 21.07.2014 Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- 04.03.2013 Mag. Barbara Dekleva Jenčič, Eles: Electricity market in Balkan region does not function as it could
- 07.01.2013 Anže Predovnik, BSP Southpool: Merger with Hungarian market shall bring optimisation to all!
- 31.12.2012 Rambo Amadeus: “Small” projects are much more important, because they change the awareness of the individual
News from theme: Electricity
- Martin Novšak, GEN energija: For Slovenia, Krško Plant Life Extension Means EUR 2 Billion in Added Value
- Traded Volumes on EPEX SPOT and APX Grow 14.3% in September
- IEA: Policy Uncertainties Are Breaking Greater Deployment of RES
- Kosovo's TSO Signs Connection Agreement with 29 ENTSO-E TSOs
- Republika Srpska's Gacko TPP Generates 1,098 GWh in Nine Months
- Serbian EPS Expects to Keep its Market Share Despite Changing Market Circumstances
- Croatia to Decide on Location of Radioactive Waste Repository Next Year
- New Regional Manager at CEZ Bulgaria
- GEN-I's Power Trading Share in Montenegro Jumps to 25.3% in August
- Republika Srpska's Ugljevik TPP Generated 1.27 Million MWh in 9 Months
News from theme: New technologies
- Energy Issues at International Trade and Business Fair in Celje, Slovenia: From Exhibitors and Municipalities to Economic Diplomacy
- Croatian Končar Delivers 8 Protective Relays for HPP in Colombia
- Aberdeen: Nearly Half a Million Jobs Thanks to the Oil Industry
- ELES and HOPS Join Forces to Develop Energy Storage Device
- Professor Noam Lior: Development of Competitive and Sustainable RES Is of Vital Importance for Humanity
- Microsoft Technology Center – Where IT Future Is Designed
- Siemens Opens New Plant for Converting Wind Energy into Hydrogen
- How is Technology Changing Europe’s Energy Consumption Habits?
- The Main Accelerator for Cleantech Start-ups in EU to Harness Power of Sea
- “Time is All We Have,” Says The Most Successful Clean Energy Start-Up in U.S.
Media Clipping archive
- ČEZ looks at Vattenfall purchase but German power picture still unclear
- CEO: MOL invests tens of billions into Dunai Refinery
- Burning concerns about state’s foray into energy
- Russian Delegation Plans to Visit Turkey Soon to Discuss Turkish Stream
- Russia, Turkey to Sign Agreement on Turkish Stream in Beginning of 2016
- Price of Russian Gas for Ukraine to Stand at $250 in Fourth Quarter of 2015
- Russian Energy Minister Sees Good Chances to Return to Projects in Iran
- Bulgaria Expects to Choose Builder of Gas Link to Romania in December
- Sellers line up for $300 million Naftogaz Ukrainy gas purchases
- Klimawandel: Nur bescheidene Ziele zur CO2-Reduktion
Visit us on
- 05.10.2015, Croatia & more Martin Novšak, GEN energija: For Slovenia, Krško P...
- 05.10.2015, Other countries CEER: Single European Market Will Compete more Eff...
- 05.10.2015, Serbia Serbia and Gazprom Agree on Banatski Dvor Gas Stor...
- 05.10.2015, Other countries Traded Volumes on EPEX SPOT and APX Grow 14.3% in ...
- 05.10.2015, Other countries IEA: Policy Uncertainties Are Breaking Greater Dep...
- 05.10.2015, Kosovo Kosovo's TSO Signs Connection Agreement with 29 EN...
- 05.10.2015, Macedonia Construction of Gas Pipeline in Macedonia Ahead of...
- 05.10.2015, Serbia Serbia and Norway Increasing Level of Co-operation...