|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Matija Žnidaršič, Endress+Hauser: The essence of any optimisation is to know precisely how each process works
Date: March 19th 2012 Author: Mateja Kegel Category: Interviews
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 19.05.2014 Vuk Hamović, EFT Group: There is synergy between Serbian, Croatian, and Slovenian power markets
- 21.07.2014 Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- 04.03.2013 Mag. Barbara Dekleva Jenčič, Eles: Electricity market in Balkan region does not function as it could
- 07.01.2013 Anže Predovnik, BSP Southpool: Merger with Hungarian market shall bring optimisation to all!
- 31.12.2012 Rambo Amadeus: “Small” projects are much more important, because they change the awareness of the individual
News from theme: Electricity
- Nordic Energy Days: Intermittent Electricity Generation – A Benefit or a Barrier to Trading?
- Bulgaria's Regulator OKs Amendment of Agreement between NEC and ContourGlobal
- BiH-Serbia-Montenegro Interconnector to Bring EUR 10 Million of Benefits per Year
- Minister: Republika Srpska Has to Continue Building New Power Plants
- Serbia's EPS Is Establishing Daughter Company in Kosovo
- Nordic Energy Days: Can Technology Change Rules of the (Energy) Game?
- Croatia Soon to Face 1200 MW Capacity Reduction – How Can It Be Replaced?
- Membership Process for Serbian Power Exchange Has Already Started
- Bulgaria: AES and NEC Amend the Power Purchase Agreement
- Croatia's HEP Wants to Deploy Additional 350 EV Charging Stations by 2020
News from theme: New technologies
- Professor Noam Lior: Development of Competitive and Sustainable RES Is of Vital Importance for Humanity
- Microsoft Technology Center – Where IT Future Is Designed
- Siemens Opens New Plant for Converting Wind Energy into Hydrogen
- How is Technology Changing Europe’s Energy Consumption Habits?
- The Main Accelerator for Cleantech Start-ups in EU to Harness Power of Sea
- “Time is All We Have,” Says The Most Successful Clean Energy Start-Up in U.S.
- 22-Year-Old Impresses Obama with His Energy Start-Up
- Clean Energy Trust’ Start-Up: Because We Believe in Smarter Power!
- An Example of Good Business Practice: NERDA, Tuzla
- Cañete on Smart Grids: Demand Side Response to Save EUR 100 Billion a Year
Media Clipping archive
- Shell će ponovo biti pozvan na pregovore o
- Mihajlovićeva: Za MMF nije problem što Koridori i Putevi nisu spojeni
- Nijemci traže električare, mehaničare, instalatere…
- Domestic consumption of electricity, close to a record in Romania in July
- UPDATE 1-Czech Pegas says does not expect impact from Unipetrol stoppage
- Competition office greenlights Budapesti Erőmű buyout
- Oil Prices Below $30 to Trigger Bankruptcies of US Shale Companies
- OPEC Dysfunction Exemplified by Failure to Cooperate on Production Levels
- Venezuela Pushes for OPEC Meeting With Russia to Stop Oil Price Drop
- Asia-Pacific Markets, Europe Futures and Oil All Rally on US Relief
Visit us on
- 28.08.2015, Other countries Nordic Energy Days: Intermittent Electricity Gener...
- 28.08.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria's Regulator OKs Amendment of Agreement be...
- 28.08.2015, Romania Sterling Resources Completes Sale of Its Romanian ...
- 28.08.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more BiH-Serbia-Montenegro Interconnector to Bring EUR ...
- 28.08.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Minister: Republika Srpska Has to Continue Buildin...
- 28.08.2015, Kosovo & more Serbia's EPS Is Establishing Daughter Company in K...
- 28.08.2015, Romania Romania: Large Investors in Wind Energy Lost EUR 4...
- 28.08.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Eleven Companies Apply for RES Permits in Federati...