|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- EFT-RiTE Stanari Renews Its Environmental Permit
- Czech Temelin NPP Decontaminates Reactor Block
- Bulgarian Company to Help Repair Albanian Power Plant
- About 30 Tonnes of Fuel Spilled from Lukoil Neftohim Pipeline in Bulgaria
- Opposition to Nuclear Waste Repository in Dvor Continues
- TPPs are Crucial for Further Regional Development in Serbia
- Serbia: EUR 1.2 Million for Serbian MMR Project on Climate Change
- Montenegrin CGES Joins Project to Make Transmission System Bird-Friendly
- EIB Considers Financing Energy Efficiency in Bulgarian Residential Buildings
- Bankers Petroleum’s Licence not Revoked despite Gas Leakage
News from theme: RES and EE
- SEE Could Save EUR 805 Million by Tapping on its Energy Efficiency Potential
- Municipalities in Republika Srpska Working on Energy Efficiency Action Plans
- Near Dubrovnik, Ombla HPP Not to Be Built
- Abrogation of Decision Regarding Mini-HPPs on the River Una
- In 2014, 105,639 GWh of Renewable Energy Was Produced in Federation BiH
- Mrkonjić Grad in BiH to Get New HPP
- Republika Srpska’s HET to Own HPP Dabar
- Croatian Končar Finishes Zakučac HPP Reconstruction
- Locals Against Micro HPPs on Bosnian River Una
- ENTSO-E: The Power Systems Have to Prepare for Continued Dominance of RES!
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 31.07.2015, Croatia Some Novelties Regarding Power Supply in Croatia
- 31.07.2015, Croatia & more US Cheniere Energy to Deliver LNG to SEE Region an...
- 31.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Net Profit of Bosnia's Elektroprivreda BiH Plunges
- 31.07.2015, Croatia Croatian INA's Net Profit Falls 12% in First Half ...
- 31.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Elektroprijenos BiH Has EUR 143.4 million Availabl...
- 31.07.2015, Croatia Croatia's Janaf Increases Profit by 107%
- 31.07.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria Updates Radioactive Waste Strategy
- 31.07.2015, Croatia INA Signs Agreement with 3 Workers Unions for Empl...