|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in the Adriatic Sea
- Slovenia to be Included in the Croatian Adriatic Hydrocarbon Exploration
- Alstom Helps Croatia's Plomin 2 TPP Reduce Emissions
- Croatia: No Deal for Exploring Hydrocarbons in Adriatic without Environmental Impact Assessment
- National Council on Climate Change Launched in Serbia
- Ministry: Investment in Waste Management More Than Doubled
- Greenpeace to Pay Fine if it Interferes with Gazprom Oil Tankers
- False Data in EIA for New Bosnian and Herzegovinian Power Plant Ugljevik III
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
News from theme: RES and EE
- Serbian Energy Minister: We Need to Diversify Sources and Supply Routes
- Bulgaria to Use Money from Sale of CO2 Allowances for Energy Efficiency
- Serbia Looking for Opportunities for More Efficient Use of Biomass for Energy
- Macedonia: Renewable Energy Potential Still Unused
- Republika Srpska Adopted Laws to Boost Renewables; Co-operation with Slovenia Planned
- At EnerTech Conference in Belgrade, Participants Discuss Reducing Risk of Renewable Energy Investing
- Financial Institutions Avoid Investing in TPPs, Focus on RES and Energy Efficiency
- Friday’s Solar Eclipse: 30 GW Infeed Reduction in Europe, 100 MW in Slovenia
- SDDE 2015: District Energy May not be as Popular as Electric Cars, but Its Benefits Promise a Bright Future!
- EU Summit: Energy Union Established, Gas Contracts Will Not Be Entirely Open to Public
Media Clipping archive
- Zeman supports uranium mining, nuclear plants building
- EC: Paks talks must continue
- Elmű, Émász shareholders approve dividend proposals
- OPCOM: 20,440 green certificates traded in Q1 2015
- Issue of the Day : The ambassador’s diversion
- Bulgaria Coalition Partners to Back Ivan Ivanov as Energy Committee Head
- Bulgarian Energy Ministry to Review Westinghouse Contract
- Šveđani otpadom griju 810.000 kuća i rade struju za još 250.000
- Povećana proizvodnja struje
- Bajatović: Regionu potrebna velika skladišta gasa
Visit us on
- 27.03.2015, Other countries & more Srbijagas Director Stresses the Importance of Addi...
- 27.03.2015, Romania Unit 1 of Romania's Cernavoda NPP to Shut Down in ...
- 27.03.2015, Croatia & more Slovenian Consultant ZaVita on Croatia’s Hydrocarb...
- 27.03.2015, Serbia Serbia to Adopt New Energy Strategy by End-2015
- 27.03.2015, Other countries & more Serbian Energy Minister: We Need to Diversify Sour...
- 27.03.2015, Serbia PHOTO: Serbian Energy Sector Heating up Due to EPS...
- 27.03.2015, Other countries & more Serbia's Energoprojekt with Electricity Projects i...
- 27.03.2015, Albania & more Companies Can Pre-qualify for Onshore TAP Construc...