|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Development Banks Scaling-Up Their Climate Finance Activities
- On 8 August, Nature’s Annual Resources Budget for 2016 Was Used Up
- Bulgaria Opens Centre for Oil Spills Prevention
- Dark Cloud Report: Emissions from TPPs Making Europe’s Neighbours Sick
- Energy Investments to Cut Premature Deaths from Air Pollution
- Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
- Kayakers Petition Against Dams on Vjosa River, Albania
News from theme: RES and EE
- EIB Could Finance LNG-Related Gas Network Expansion in Croatia and Slovenia
- Croatian DIV Plans to Build Largest Wind Park in BiH
- Without Meaningful CO2 Pricing Energy Transition Will Take Longer
- Serbia Fails to Close Two Open Issues in Regional Capacity Allocation
- Albania Still Needs to Develop Detailed Rules for Power Market
- Lack of Political Will Prevents Progress in BiH's Energy Sector
- Montenegro Expects to Adopt Secondary Electricity Legislation in January 2017
- Macedonia Lagging Behind in Every Energy Sector
- Non-execution of ENTSO-E and Kosovar TSO Agreement Hinders Market Development
- Czech Mavel Interested in Hydro Projects in Republika Srpska
Media Clipping archive
- osatom Helping Bolivia Formulate Requirements for Nuclear Research Center
- Oil Output Consensus Depends on OPEC's Ability to Agree With Iran - UAE Official
- Iraq Hopes for Oil Output Freeze Deal, No Matter if Reached in Algiers, Vienna - Minister
- India Approves $3.2 Bln Deal to Acquire Two Russian Oil Fields
- Iran to Consider Oil Production Freeze at 4Mln Barrels Per Day
- Anti-Russia Sanctions Have No Impact on Rosneft's Oil, Gas Shelf Projects
- OPEC to Set Up Committee on Identifying Production Volume for Members
- OPEC to Treat Specially Iran, Libya, Nigeria - Qatari Energy Minister
- Iraq's Highest Oil Production 4.77 Mln Barrels Daily - Minister
- Period of OPEC Oil Output Freeze Depends on Vienna Meeting - Iraqi Minister
Visit us on
- 29.09.2016, Croatia & more EIB Could Finance LNG-Related Gas Network Expansio...
- 29.09.2016, Slovenia EIB Opens Office in Slovenia to Increase Local Pre...
- 29.09.2016, Bulgaria & more Havrilet: Romanian Gas Could Also be Transported v...
- 29.09.2016, Other countries World Bank: SEE Economic Growth to Reach 2.7% in 2...
- 29.09.2016, Other countries & more Romanian and Greek Gas TSOs Sign MoU
- 29.09.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid to NEC...
- 29.09.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Croatian DIV Plans to Build Largest Wind Park in B...
- 29.09.2016, Serbia World Bank Sees 4 Key Factors for Sustainable Oper...