|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- HPP Mokrice, Slovenia: Environmental Impact Assessment Process Continues
- Commission to Set Out New Approach on Ecodesign
- Paris Climate Agreement Enters Into Force
- Automotive Industry: Focus on Electric Vehicles Will Be Key for Survival
- EU Parliament Approves Ratification of Paris Climate Deal
- Development Banks Scaling-Up Their Climate Finance Activities
- On 8 August, Nature’s Annual Resources Budget for 2016 Was Used Up
- Bulgaria Opens Centre for Oil Spills Prevention
- Dark Cloud Report: Emissions from TPPs Making Europe’s Neighbours Sick
- Energy Investments to Cut Premature Deaths from Air Pollution
News from theme: RES and EE
- Bosnian Mesihovina Wind Park On the Way
- ISR: Energy Sector Offers Top Opportunities in Kosovo
- EU Commission: Suppliers Can Make Money Selling Energy-Saving Equipment
- 3Smart Project to Connect Five Countries
- Belgrade's Area of Padinska Skela to Soon Have a CCGT on Biomass
- Slovenia's Petrol to Digitally Transform District Heating System in Bulgaria
- EBRD in 2016: More Money for Environmental Projects
- RES in SEE: Competitive Bidding Process to Grant Support is Necessary
- Weather Affecting Dynamics of Works at Bosnian Vranduk HPP
- Joanna Drake, EU Commission: Even Renewables Should Be Used in Their Most Efficient Way
Media Clipping archive
- Big six energy suppliers warned not to raise prices any time soon
- Global Warning: 24 hours on the climate change frontline as Trump becomes president – as it happened
- ‘What should be pristine white is littered with blue’ – Timo Lieber’s Arctic photography
- Brazil judge overseeing corruption probe dies in plane crash
- Iraqi sheep, locals, environment suffer Islamic State oil fires
- Croatia seeks to buy back its oil group from Hungarian investor
- Commission insists Greece must privatise 66% of DESFA gas grid
- European power grid operators gear up for digital transformation
- Low-carbon economy expert: ‘We must not accommodate Trump’
- Winterkorn will nichts gewusst haben - schwer vorstellbar
Visit us on
- 20.01.2017, Albania & more Businessmen from Singapore Interested in Albanian ...
- 20.01.2017, Other countries & more American Ambassador Visits Slovenia's Nuclear Expe...
- 20.01.2017, Slovenia Production Volumes of Slovenia's HESS Slightly Low...
- 20.01.2017, Other SEE CAO: Highest February 2017 Auction Price Achie...
- 20.01.2017, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnian Đurđevik Mine Records Higher Income and Pr...
- 20.01.2017, Croatia & more Petrov: Buying INA's Shares Without Selling Part o...
- 20.01.2017, Serbia Serbia Loses EUR 30 Million Due to \"Grey\" Fuel
- 20.01.2017, Other countries & more Crude Oil Producers Agree to Cut Output