|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- First Penal Procedure Against Bulgaria in EU Would be for Ecological Issues
- Two alternatives for South Stream crossing a beach near Varna
- Ministry of Ecology and Waters and NGOs Approve Assessment Report of Environmental Impact of “South Stream” Pipeline
- Yu Lei: On Some Days You can See the Sky in Beijing
- Javier Maroto: It Doesn't Matter if You are a Kid, a Student or a Mayor – Everybody can Use a Bike
- Martha Delgado Peralta: All depends on the credibility of the authority
- Slovenia says no to the entire list of energy projects, as it includes a gas terminal in the northern Adriatic
- Jan Hasselman, environmental attorney: We are well into Russian roulette with the future of the planet
- Russia’s Arctic, NATO and Norway: a post- Kirkenes political landscape
- IEA: Energy sector is not immune to climate change
News from theme: RES and EE
- EBRD, Zagrebačka Banka Support Green Energy in Croatia
- Bulgaria: RES Producers to Protest New 20% Tax
- Chinese Company Ming Yang Wind Power Group to Construct 200-Megawatt Wind Farm in Romania
- EBRD and KIDSF support energy efficiency investments in Bulgaria’s public sector
- Long delays in overhauling Djerdap I, Serbia's largest hydropower station
- Solar and Wind Electricity Producers to Pay 15% Tax on Incomes, According to Draft Law
- New dispute settlement case against Albania regarding energy efficiency directive
- Hidroelectrica to sell another 14 micro power plants in January
- Republika Srpska and Serbia – largest untapped potential for hydroelectricity in Balkans
- Participants of Energija 13 conference discuss energy efficiency as business opportunity
Media Clipping archive
- The price of charity: Save the Children exposed after seeking approval of energy firms
- US shale boom squeezes European chemicals
- Shale gas boom helps US chemicals exports
- Ivan Šimić: Vlada nam ‘ruši’ 4 vjetroelektrane od 600 milijuna eura
- Canada’s Labor Shortage Threatens $50 Billion LNG Plans
- Canada to claim north pole as its own
- US Navy predicts summer ice free Arctic by 2016
- Tomšić: Južni tok za Sloveniju nije važan
- Mađarska tužba protiv Hernadija utjecat će i na hrvatski spor?
- Benzini od ponoći skuplji pet lipa, dizeli 15 lipa
Visit us on
- 10.12.2013, Other countries & more Siemens Serbia increasingly successful
- 10.12.2013, Other countries OMV and Gazprom Export reach Interim solution for ...
- 10.12.2013, Other countries Mergers: Commission approves acquisition of German...
- 09.12.2013, Bulgaria Commission authorises €945 million allocation of f...
- 09.12.2013, Kosovo & more Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT to sign agreement ...
- 09.12.2013, Bulgaria & more EC Identifies Three Problems Regarding South Strea...
- 09.12.2013, Bulgaria Bulgarian National Electrical Company (NEC) Sank i...
- 09.12.2013, Croatia Perica Jukić: HEP will aim to retain the dominant ...
© 2002 - 2013 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors