|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions a Major Issue in Serbia
- Croatia: INA and Rijeka Continue Fighting Air and Noise Pollution
- En.odmev 014 awards go to Lumar IG, Sumida Slovenija, and Danfoss Trata
- Stefano Petti, International Synergies: Industrial symbiosis will make companies more resilient
- Bankwatch: EBRD failed to assess environmental threat in three countries
- Study on environmental impact of South Stream in Serbia revealed
- First Penal Procedure Against Bulgaria in EU Would be for Ecological Issues
- Two alternatives for South Stream crossing a beach near Varna
- Ministry of Ecology and Waters and NGOs Approve Assessment Report of Environmental Impact of “South Stream” Pipeline
News from theme: RES and EE
- Solar Heating Plant Designed by Dr Vladan Petrović Piques Great Interest in Serbia
- Bo Palmgren: Europe needs a liquid and efficient intraday market
- Lifespan of Hydroelectric Power Station Trebinje 1 Extended by 20 Years
- BPA: “Electricity from photovoltaics proved to be the cheapest.”
- Croatia: Energy 3 Submits Request for Permit for Pločno Wind Farm
- How Politicians in Spain Paralyzed Renewables Industry
- USD 32m for Energy Efficiency Projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Crodux Derivati Plans Renewable Energy In Its Petrol stations
- Croatia: Bids for Electricity Purchase Contracts from Solar Plants Well Above Target
- Maria van der Hoeven, IEA: If EU wants to decrease its dependence on imports of gas it has to use also its unconventional gas and oil
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 24.04.2014, Other countries Energy Community Initiates Dispute Settlement Proc...
- 24.04.2014, Serbia Energy Community against Serbia
- 24.04.2014, Serbia Solar Heating Plant Designed by Dr Vladan Petrović...
- 24.04.2014, Bulgaria & more Vigenin: “We Should Not Exaggerate the Meaning of ...
- 24.04.2014, Serbia Naftna Industrija Srbije to Post Profitable Year
- 23.04.2014, Romania Romania: Chevron Receives Authorisation for Shale ...
- 23.04.2014, Bulgaria & more Turkey to Import Electricity from Bulgaria due to ...
- 23.04.2014, Serbia Power Grid in Western Serbia Badly Damaged
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors