|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Romania’s Government Approved Partial Exemption from Purchase of Green Certificates for Large Industry Consumers
- Dr. Thomas Henningsen, Greenpeace: Politicians are liars
- Floods in Serbia Carry 1000 Tonnes of Waste to HPP Djerdap Dam
- Bulgaria: BSPB Project for Conservation of Imperial Eagle and Saker Falcon Receives Prestigious European Award Natura 2000
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions a Major Issue in Serbia
- Croatia: INA and Rijeka Continue Fighting Air and Noise Pollution
- En.odmev 014 awards go to Lumar IG, Sumida Slovenija, and Danfoss Trata
- Stefano Petti, International Synergies: Industrial symbiosis will make companies more resilient
- Bankwatch: EBRD failed to assess environmental threat in three countries
News from theme: RES and EE
- Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- ECJ: Sweden not in Breach of EU Law in the Ålands Vindkraft Case
- Three More Decades for Hydropower Plant Zvornik
- Croatia to Undertake Sustainable Refurbishment; CER Zagreb as Hub for Solutions
- EDF Fenice and Partners with Solutions for Lighting Cost Reduction in Industry
- World Bank Project to Reduce Energy Consumption in Public Buildings across Kosovo
- Keystone for Hydroelectric Power Station Mrsovo Laid
- Sustainable Energy Week: Energy Efficiency as a Key Answer to Energy Challenges in EU
- Permit for Wind Park in Kovin, Serbia Revoked
- Frédéric Hug, President of Euroheat & Power: The heat is decentralised and we don’t see it behind the huge energy investments
Media Clipping archive
- Proizvodnja električne energije v juniju manjša kot maja
- Watchdog to investigate energy prices
- Local politicians to lose nuclear waste site veto right
- Call for end to 'throwaway society'
- PetroChina reconsiders sale of natural gas pipeline assets: sources
- German NGO says TTIP will undermine global food security
- EU sanctions to exclude Russia from capital markets
- EU gives out €7.75 million for SME innovation studies
- EU blacklists more Russians, prepares economic sanctions
- Solarwatt peilt Millionengewinn an
Visit us on
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Fifth Round of Talks about Croatian INA Without Pr...
- 25.07.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina More Than EUR 311 Million Already Invested in Bosn...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia Croatian Dalekovod Collects Almost 8 Million Euros
- 25.07.2014, Other countries & more ACER Opens Public Consultation on Transaction Repo...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatian Foreign Minister: South Stream has no Gre...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatian Končar Completed Switchyard of TPP Sisak
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatia may Buy INA Back from Hungarian MOL
- 25.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgarian PM Resigns; Agreement with Westinghouse ...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors