|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
- Romania’s Government Approved Partial Exemption from Purchase of Green Certificates for Large Industry Consumers
- Dr. Thomas Henningsen, Greenpeace: Politicians are liars
- Floods in Serbia Carry 1000 Tonnes of Waste to HPP Djerdap Dam
- Bulgaria: BSPB Project for Conservation of Imperial Eagle and Saker Falcon Receives Prestigious European Award Natura 2000
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions a Major Issue in Serbia
- Croatia: INA and Rijeka Continue Fighting Air and Noise Pollution
- En.odmev 014 awards go to Lumar IG, Sumida Slovenija, and Danfoss Trata
News from theme: RES and EE
- IEA: Solar Energy Could be the Largest Source of Electricity by 2050
- EIB Considers Lending EUR 97 Million for Thermal Rehabilitation in Bucharest
- IFC and UniCredit Bank Want to Spur RES Market in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- EP BiH Extends Final Bid Deadline for HPP Vranduk
- German State of Mecklenburg Interested in Croatian Renewables
- EBRD: In Serbia Funds Worth €130 Million could Lead to €30 Million Savings in Energy
- Federation BiH to Borrow EUR 15 Million for Energy Efficiency
- Albania to Modernise Street Lighting System
- Serbia and Republika Srpska to Cooperate on Drina Downstream Activities
- Waste Causes Problems in Serbian Hydropower Plants
Media Clipping archive
- REUTERS SUMMIT-"Foolish" to expect Russian gas via Ukraine this winter-Czech energy envoy
- A onesie that purifies polluted air? Beijing Design Week exhibits wearable filter BB.Suit 2.0
- Lord Lawson and his climate change sceptics broke charity bias rules
- No more 'paper or plastic': California adopts strict new law on grocery bags
- The disappearing sea: World's fourth biggest lake 'now almost completely dry'
- India will be renewables superpower, says energy minister
- Row deepens over Finland’s nuclear plant
- Dollar surge triggers oil rout as Brent crude tumbles
- ExxonMobil: Rockefeller’s rule
- NIS među 10 najvećih kompanija po prihodima u JI Evropi
Visit us on
- 01.10.2014, Other countries Russia and Ukraine Still Musing on Proposed Three-...
- 01.10.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina 2013 a Bad Year for Oil, Gas, and Coal Companies i...
- 01.10.2014, Macedonia In July, Macedonia Spent 177.078 MWh of Electricit...
- 01.10.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria and Egypt Want More Joint Projects
- 01.10.2014, Other countries IEA: Solar Energy Could be the Largest Source of E...
- 01.10.2014, Albania World Bank Approves EUR 119.1 Million for Albania'...
- 01.10.2014, Albania Albania Starts Consultation on Draft Power Sector ...
- 01.10.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's Electricity Production Grows by 11.9%; ...