|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Slovenia and Croatia Receive EU Money for Fight Against Climate Change
- Montenegrin Government Adopts National Strategy for Climate Change
- Green Economy a Great Potential for Serbia's Development
- EU Cannot Be Happy with its Primary Energy Consumption Trend
- Republika Srpska Wishes to Conduct Measurements on Planned Repository Site
- Croatia's HEP Gets Environmental Permit for Rijeka TPP
- Environmentalists: Solar Energy Is the Answer to Adriatic Oil Rush
- Croatia’s Plomin 2 TPP Gets New Excitation System
- EFT-RiTE Stanari Renews Its Environmental Permit
- Czech Temelin NPP Decontaminates Reactor Block
News from theme: RES and EE
- Concession Contract for Republika Srpska's Vrbas HPP Terminated
- Bosnia Still Hasn’t Adopted Energy Efficiency Law
- Croatian Law on RES to Cause Financial Loss for HROTE’s Fund for RES Subsidies
- Public Discussion on RES Decrees in Serbia Open Until 19 October
- Energy Issues at International Trade and Business Fair in Celje, Slovenia: From Exhibitors and Municipalities to Economic Diplomacy
- Concession Agreement for Republika Srpska’s First Wind Park Signed
- Republika Srpska Signed Memorandum on Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings
- Germany Driving Demand for Renewable Electricity in Europe
- Dr Sven Teske, Greenpeace: Transition to 100% RES Will Create Both Winners and Losers
- Organisations in SEE Petitioning for Cleaner and More Efficient Energy System
Media Clipping archive
- Fracking company to woo SNP at conference
- Glencore reveals details of trading operation
- Tullow agrees credit terms with banks
- Hinkley Point nuclear deal prospects rise
- Zimbabwe to ban electric water heaters to save power
- EU probes TV makers over energy efficiency test scores
- Samsung TVs appear more energy efficient in tests than in real life
- Offer investors in booming renewables security, IEA tells governments
- Green electricity growth stalling in Europe
- Industrie warnt erneut vor Abwanderung
Visit us on
- 02.10.2015, Serbia Serbian EPS Expects to Keep its Market Share Despi...
- 02.10.2015, Bulgaria & more Procurement Process for Eastring Pipeline to Start...
- 02.10.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation BiH to Continue Oil and Gas Exploration...
- 02.10.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more Croatia to Decide on Location of Radioactive Waste...
- 02.10.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH's Ministers: Sanctions Against BiH Unacceptabl...
- 02.10.2015, Bulgaria New Regional Manager at CEZ Bulgaria
- 02.10.2015, Montenegro GEN-I's Power Trading Share in Montenegro Jumps to...
- 02.10.2015, Other countries & more Gazprom Will Loose Monopoly on Gas Transit in Roma...