|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions a Major Issue in Serbia
- Croatia: INA and Rijeka Continue Fighting Air and Noise Pollution
- En.odmev 014 awards go to Lumar IG, Sumida Slovenija, and Danfoss Trata
- Stefano Petti, International Synergies: Industrial symbiosis will make companies more resilient
- Bankwatch: EBRD failed to assess environmental threat in three countries
- Study on environmental impact of South Stream in Serbia revealed
- First Penal Procedure Against Bulgaria in EU Would be for Ecological Issues
- Two alternatives for South Stream crossing a beach near Varna
- Ministry of Ecology and Waters and NGOs Approve Assessment Report of Environmental Impact of “South Stream” Pipeline
News from theme: RES and EE
- Lifespan of Hydroelectric Power Station Trebinje 1 Extended by 20 Years
- BPA: “Electricity from photovoltaics proved to be the cheapest.”
- Croatia: Energy 3 Submits Request for Permit for Pločno Wind Farm
- How Politicians in Spain Paralyzed Renewables Industry
- USD 32m for Energy Efficiency Projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Crodux Derivati Plans Renewable Energy In Its Petrol stations
- Croatia: Bids for Electricity Purchase Contracts from Solar Plants Well Above Target
- Maria van der Hoeven, IEA: If EU wants to decrease its dependence on imports of gas it has to use also its unconventional gas and oil
- Romania Caps Renewable Energy Quota
- Could Google Manage Your Entire Energy Needs?
Media Clipping archive
- Mining lobby may join industry push to ban environmental boycotts
- Areva withdraws court appeal after cancellation of Temelín tender
- Turkey Starts Building Gas Link with Bulgaria
- Chevron to Explore a Fifth Romanian Location for Shale Gas
- South Stream-Bulgaria: Work on Local Pipeline Section Continues
- Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Gas Supply Disruptions Not Ruled Out
- Bulgaria Will Fight for South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- Putin: Evropa ne može prestati da kupuje ruski gas
- Evropski parlament pozvao EU da prekine izgradnju gasovoda
- MEKH reassures on national natural gas supply
Visit us on
- 18.04.2014, Bulgaria Large Bulgarian Companies Buy Electricity from Abr...
- 18.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina EUR 15.35m Loan Agreement Signed for Stanari Mine ...
- 18.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Agreement on Settling the Debt to BH-Gas not Reach...
- 18.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Lifespan of Hydroelectric Power Station Trebinje 1...
- 18.04.2014, Serbia Accusations against Elektroprivreda Srbije and Pow...
- 17.04.2014, Bulgaria & more Construction of Bulgaria-Greece Interconnection to...
- 17.04.2014, Bulgaria Electricity prices for households should increase
- 17.04.2014, Bulgaria BPA: “Electricity from photovoltaics proved to be ...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors