|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in the Adriatic Sea
- Slovenia to be Included in the Croatian Adriatic Hydrocarbon Exploration
- Alstom Helps Croatia's Plomin 2 TPP Reduce Emissions
- Croatia: No Deal for Exploring Hydrocarbons in Adriatic without Environmental Impact Assessment
- National Council on Climate Change Launched in Serbia
- Ministry: Investment in Waste Management More Than Doubled
- Greenpeace to Pay Fine if it Interferes with Gazprom Oil Tankers
- False Data in EIA for New Bosnian and Herzegovinian Power Plant Ugljevik III
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
News from theme: RES and EE
- Bulgaria Adopted National Programme for Energy Efficiency of Residential Buildings
- Croatia to Approve 10,000 Projects for Energy Reconstruction of Family Houses
- Republika Srpska Celebrates 25 Years of Višegrad Hydro Power Plant
- A.T. Kearney: Romania’s Investment in Green Energy Projects is Wrong
- Bosnian Company Elektroprijenos BiH to Connect Two SHPs to Transmission Network
- BiH Produced 14,160 GWh Electricity from January to November 2014
- Serbian HPP Djerdap Exceeded Annual Production Plan by Quarter
- Serbia to Adopt Rules on ESCO Model by End of February
- Federation BiH: Nine Companies Apply to Build PV Plants, Two for Small HPPs
- Jože Torkar, Eltec Petrol: Energy Contracting Enables Vital Investments!
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 30.01.2015, Other countries Komlev, Gazprom: We Will Expand Our Own Undergroun...
- 30.01.2015, Other countries Amid Oil Crisis OMV Adjusted Investment Programme ...
- 30.01.2015, Bulgaria Protest Due to Rising Energy Bills Announced in Bu...
- 30.01.2015, Bulgaria Overgas: Ruse Saved EUR 65 Million in a Decade due...
- 30.01.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH: Sarajevo Canton to Buy More Liquid Fuels due ...
- 30.01.2015, Croatia Dalekovod's Bonds Listed on Zagreb Stock Exchange
- 30.01.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria Adopted National Programme for Energy Eff...
- 29.01.2015, Croatia Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in...