|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Dark Cloud Report: Emissions from TPPs Making Europe’s Neighbours Sick
- Energy Investments to Cut Premature Deaths from Air Pollution
- Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
- Kayakers Petition Against Dams on Vjosa River, Albania
- CEOCOR: Fighting Corrosion of Water and Gas Pipelines for a Better Tomorrow
- Serbian EPS Investing in Modernisation of Its Coal Mines
- Serbia: Public Discussion on Ugljevik Open Coal Pit on 27 March
News from theme: RES and EE
- EBRD: China's Economic Presence in SEE to Increase Further
- Regulated Prices Stand in the Way of Utilising Huge EE Potential in SEE
- Slovak Companies Also Interested in Building Morača HPPs in Montenegro
- Republika Srpska to Encourage Development of 100 MW Wind Capacity
- Romanian Electrica Furnizare Buys Green Certificates from EDP Renewables
- Balkan Energy Wind to Build 59.8 MW Wind Park in FBiH
- Croatian Market Operator Launches Consultation on Electricity Sale Rules
- Kosovo's BPB Bank Joins EBRD's Green Energy Programme
- Romania’s Energy Mix 2030 to be Based on Fossil, Nuclear and RES
- Brnabić, Continental Wind Serbia: Construction of Wind Park in Kovin to Start in Q1 2017
Media Clipping archive
- Hinkley Point C: should the £18bn nuclear power station be built?
- Record 46% of UK's electricity generated by clean energy sources in 2015
- 'I'm not scared by nuclear': locals divided over Hinkley Point C
- Hinkley's nuclear plant fails all tests - bar the politics
- Hinkley Point C in fresh doubt after government delays approval
- Shell profits plummet 70pc as tumbling oil prices bite
- New Hinkley Point nuclear plant in doubt as Government delays decision despite EDF approval for £18bn project
- British Gas loses 400,000 customers to independent suppliers
- Royal Dutch Shell: cutting coupons
- EDF board member resigns ahead of Hinkley Point decision
Visit us on
- 29.07.2016, Slovenia Slovenia Plans No Official Talks with Putin
- 29.07.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: Škoda Praha to Construct Pljevlja II T...
- 29.07.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska’s Utility ERS Selling 23,040 MWh ...
- 29.07.2016, Other countries EBRD: China's Economic Presence in SEE to Increase...
- 29.07.2016, Other countries Verbund Sells 60.4% of Its 2017 Output at 28.7 EUR...
- 29.07.2016, Croatia Croatian INA Puts New Gas Fields in Međimurje into...
- 29.07.2016, Croatia Croatian INA Profit Down 93% in H1 2016; Explorati...
- 29.07.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Elektroprivreda BiH Slightly Increases Its Profit ...