|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Serbian EPS Investing in Modernisation of Its Coal Mines
- Serbia: Public Discussion on Ugljevik Open Coal Pit on 27 March
- Serbia: First Law on Climate Change Drafted
- Montenegro: Public Hearing on Hydrocarbons Impact on Environment in February
- Croatia among First EU Countries to Finish Low Carbon Strategy
- Romania: EUR 31.1 Million for Environmental Projects from EEA and Norway Grants
- Study: Hazardous Hydropower Projects in Balkans Due to SEA and EIA Sub-standards
- Croatia to Give EUR 2.2 Million for Climate Change Research Projects
- EWEA: Wind Can Be Single Largest Source of Power Generation in EU by 2030
- Montenegro Launching Public Discussion on Climate Change Report
News from theme: RES and EE
- Petrol Selected as Partner in Smart Water Project; Further Plans in BiH and Serbia This Year
- Bosnia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria Exported Electricity in 2015
- Republika Srpska: Hidroelektrane na Vrbasu Slight Drop in Q1 2016 Profit
- Republika Srpska: HET Records Loss in Q1 of 2016
- Montenegro: New Regulation to Encourage RES and Co-generation
- Republika Srpska: Hidroelektrane na Drini Generates Loss in Q1
- Croatia: Rudine Wind Park Put Into Full Operation
- Romania’s Court of Accounts Raises Critical Points on Green Certificate Market
- Albania Proceeding with Devoll HPP Project
- Đokić: New Concession Agreement for Buk Bijela HPP to be Signed in 15 Days
Media Clipping archive
- Americas, Asia do what OPEC wouldn't: cut oil production
- Oil prices dip as strong dollar outweighs supply disruptions
- Canada wildfire evacuations curb oilfield, pipeline flow
- Repsol’s earnings fall more than a third
- Exxon launches carbon capture scheme
- Centrica stock plunges as it seeks funds
- Areva’s €7bn shortfall and state-aid limits
- Luxembourg boldly goes into asteroid mining
- Centrica: green party
- EBRD predstavio program za energetsku obnovu kućanstva u Hrvatskoj
Visit us on
- 06.05.2016, Croatia & more Reliable Data Key to Future Gas Business
- 06.05.2016, Romania Romanian Electrica Changes Name to “Societatea Ene...
- 06.05.2016, Kosovo World Bank Visits Kosovo KEK; In Future New Capaci...
- 06.05.2016, Romania Romanian Cernavoda NPP Unit 1 in Overhaul Commenci...
- 06.05.2016, Montenegro & more Montenegrin PM and Dutch Ambassador Discuss Luring...
- 06.05.2016, Serbia Serbian EPS Investing EUR 70 Million in TENT B2 TP...
- 06.05.2016, Croatia & more INA’s Chairman Questions Croatian Government’s Pla...
- 06.05.2016, Croatia & more On Turbulence and Attraction of Croatian Gas Marke...