|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Romania’s Government Approved Partial Exemption from Purchase of Green Certificates for Large Industry Consumers
- Dr. Thomas Henningsen, Greenpeace: Politicians are liars
- Floods in Serbia Carry 1000 Tonnes of Waste to HPP Djerdap Dam
- Bulgaria: BSPB Project for Conservation of Imperial Eagle and Saker Falcon Receives Prestigious European Award Natura 2000
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions a Major Issue in Serbia
- Croatia: INA and Rijeka Continue Fighting Air and Noise Pollution
- En.odmev 014 awards go to Lumar IG, Sumida Slovenija, and Danfoss Trata
- Stefano Petti, International Synergies: Industrial symbiosis will make companies more resilient
- Bankwatch: EBRD failed to assess environmental threat in three countries
News from theme: RES and EE
- Pahor on Greenpeace's Rainbow Warrior III: Climate change can only be tackled if there is political will to do so
- EIB Loan for Increase of Energy Efficiency of Bucharest’s Residential Buildings
- Bulgarian Constitutional Court Deciding on the 20% Green Electricity Fee
- Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- ECJ: Sweden not in Breach of EU Law in the Ålands Vindkraft Case
- Three More Decades for Hydropower Plant Zvornik
- Croatia to Undertake Sustainable Refurbishment; CER Zagreb as Hub for Solutions
- EDF Fenice and Partners with Solutions for Lighting Cost Reduction in Industry
- World Bank Project to Reduce Energy Consumption in Public Buildings across Kosovo
- Keystone for Hydroelectric Power Station Mrsovo Laid
Media Clipping archive
- Das Ölpreisrätsel und was Sie tun können
- BP chief executive stands by Rosneft deal
- Drmno, nastavljena proizvodnja uglja
- Ekskluzivno: Što je Hrvatska tražila u raspravi o uvođenju sankcija Rusiji
- Ekskluzivni transkript: Tajna snimka sastanka Vladinih i mađarskih pregovarača o Ini
- Ako padne ugovor Vlade i MOL-a, pada i cijena dionice mađarske tvrtke
- Centrica appoints Iain Conn as chief executive with £3.7m pay package
- Cijene nafte blizu 108 dolara
- Proizvodnja energije iz nuklearki na najnižoj razini od 1980-ih
- Libija tvrdi da su joj nafna polja sigurna
Visit us on
- 30.07.2014, Other countries & more EU Imposes First Economic Sanctions on Russia; Bot...
- 30.07.2014, Croatia Croatia: Janaf's Net Profit Rose by 3.4%
- 30.07.2014, Serbia Electricity Prices Could Rise in Serbia
- 30.07.2014, Other countries Interim Ruling Between Gazprom and Naftogaz Expect...
- 30.07.2014, Romania Chinese and Canadians to Build Two Nuclear Reactor...
- 29.07.2014, Other countries Ukraine Should Rectify Serious Breaches of EU Comp...
- 29.07.2014, Other countries & more Slovenia and Turkmenistan to Partner on Energy Sec...
- 29.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's Energy Sector Highly Vulnerable; Countr...