|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Davide Poletto, UNESCO: Even Cultural Sites can go Hand in Hand with Sustainable Energy!
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.10.2012 In Dubrovnik, presentation of Austrian cradle of sustainable development
- 05.10.2012 Dubrovnik – where history meets modern energy solutions
- 01.10.2012 UNESCO: On the way to a clean energy revolution
- 13.06.2011 Jože Mermal, President of BTC Management Board: We are proud to be an environmentally friendly company!
- 05.12.2012 Timo Mäkelä, EU Commission: Europe has to stimulate ecosystem services!
News from theme: Ecology
- Croatia: No Deal for Exploring Hydrocarbons in Adriatic without Environmental Impact Assessment
- National Council on Climate Change Launched in Serbia
- Ministry: Investment in Waste Management More Than Doubled
- Greenpeace to Pay Fine if it Interferes with Gazprom Oil Tankers
- False Data in EIA for New Bosnian and Herzegovinian Power Plant Ugljevik III
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
- Romania’s Government Approved Partial Exemption from Purchase of Green Certificates for Large Industry Consumers
- Dr. Thomas Henningsen, Greenpeace: Politicians are liars
- Floods in Serbia Carry 1000 Tonnes of Waste to HPP Djerdap Dam
News from theme: RES and EE
- EC Approves German Subsidy Scheme for Renewables
- Croatia to Install New Wind Farm near Dubrovnik
- Romania Extends Investor Selection Procedure for HPP Tarnita-Lapustesti
- Bosnia's Višegrad HPP Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- HEP to Invest EUR 275 million in the Revitalization of HPPs by 2019
- Albanian Minister Luring French Investment in Water Resources
- HERA on HOPS's Irregularities in Relation to Wind Power
- Kosovo PM: Water Treatment Plant in Shkabaj is One of the Most Important Investments
- Medeja Lončar, Siemens Slovenia: Let Us Combine Local Know-How with Know-How from Abroad and Implement Pilot Projects Involving New Technologies!
- Bulgaria: Grants for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 28.11.2014, Bulgaria & more Bulgaria: EUR 80 Million State Guarantee for Gas L...
- 28.11.2014, Albania & more Albanian Market Open to BiH Companies after BiH’s ...
- 28.11.2014, Romania Romanian Telecommunications Operator Wants to Buy ...
- 28.11.2014, Croatia Croatian City of Benkovac Connected to EVN's Gas N...
- 28.11.2014, Croatia Croatia Changed Law for Strategic Investment to At...
- 28.11.2014, Other countries Investment Delays in Energy Sector Will Be Very Co...
- 28.11.2014, Romania Romania: Gas Prices for TPPs Will not Increase
- 28.11.2014, Serbia EBRD's Non-performing Loan to Improve Investment C...