|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Sarajevo hosts symposium on modern approaches to energy efficiency in architecture and construction
Date: March 14th 2012 Author: Mirsad Bajtarević, Sarajevo Category: Articles
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy , Heating
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 27.07.2015 In 2014, 105,639 GWh of Renewable Energy Was Produced in Federation BiH
- 18.08.2014 In Bosnia, Green Light for Guaranteed Prices for Renewable Electricity
- 05.03.2014 Energy Community: New Dispute Settlement Case Against Bosnia and Herzegovina for Incomplete Transposition of Directive on Energy End-Use Efficiency and Energy Services
- 28.08.2013 Bosnia and Herzegovina faces expulsion from European Energy Community
- 03.06.2013 Republika Srpska approves new act on energy efficiency
News from theme: Energy policy
- REMIT Demands New Responsibilities from Energy Traders
- Tax on Natural Monopoly for Energy Companies in Romania Remains Until 2020
- Serbian PM and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Kostolac TPP Project
- BiH Business Forum: Region Welcomes Chinese Investments in Energy
- Natural Gas Could Capture Larger Market Share by 2050
- Energy Ministry Proposes Establishment of Central Stockholding Entity in Romania
- Romania: Discussion on Draft Law on Electricity and Gas
- Slovenia Demands a Compensation of EUR 695 Million From BiH
- Bulgarian Minister: Total’s Drilling in Black Sea Safe
- Albanian and Macedonian Ministers Discuss Electricity and Gas Topics
News from theme: Heating
- Croatia Building First Geothermal Power Plant Worth EUR 14.7 Million
- Croatia to Prepare Study on Heating Costs Dividers
- Romania Could Benefit from Finnish Know-How on Heating
- Croatia: Tendering on Rijeka District Heating Project to Start in Q2 2016
- SDDE 2016: Using District Energy Systems to Build a Low-Carbon Society
- SDDE 2016: Will RES Transport Include Pipelines in Future?
- SDDE 2016: New EU Strategy for District Energy Could Save up to EUR 45 Billion
- SDDE 2016: Transition to Low-carbon Future Should Be Based on District Energy
- SDDE 2016: Gas Market also Facing Challenges Brought on by New Market Conditions
- Prof. Alojz Poredoš, SDDE: RES Should Be Utilised via District Systems
News from theme: RES and EE
- Petrol Selected as Partner in Smart Water Project; Further Plans in BiH and Serbia This Year
- Bosnia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria Exported Electricity in 2015
- Republika Srpska: Hidroelektrane na Vrbasu Slight Drop in Q1 2016 Profit
- Republika Srpska: HET Records Loss in Q1 of 2016
- Montenegro: New Regulation to Encourage RES and Co-generation
- Republika Srpska: Hidroelektrane na Drini Generates Loss in Q1
- Croatia: Rudine Wind Park Put Into Full Operation
- Romania’s Court of Accounts Raises Critical Points on Green Certificate Market
- Albania Proceeding with Devoll HPP Project
- Đokić: New Concession Agreement for Buk Bijela HPP to be Signed in 15 Days
Media Clipping archive
- Najveća investicija u BiH: Kina ulaže oko 722 miliona evra u TE Tuzla
- Karanovac, kod Bihaća: Osporavana deponija niče na jesen
- 1 year since Fondul Proprietatea secondary listing on LSE
- OMV Petrom to pay over RON 31 M to Oil Terminal
- Chinese group pays USD 680 mln for former Rompetrol Group
- Romania keeps tax on natural monopoly for energy companies
- Hard coal mining company OKD files for insolvency
- INA chairman puts question of company strategy to government
- 'We're in a New Energy Era': US Envoy Urges Int'l Community to Learn From Failed Doha Talks
- US Liquefied Natural Gas Exports to Continue Expanding Worldwide - Envoy
Visit us on
- 05.05.2016, Bulgaria Bulgaria’s Bulgartransgaz Concludes Contract for U...
- 05.05.2016, Croatia & more REMIT Demands New Responsibilities from Energy Tra...
- 05.05.2016, Romania Tax on Natural Monopoly for Energy Companies in Ro...
- 05.05.2016, Slovenia Ascent Resources: Loss in 2015; Alternative Gas Ro...
- 05.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia's Elektrokrajina Net Profit Rises in Q1 201...
- 05.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Đokić: Stanari TPP Could Employ 900 Workers, Comme...
- 05.05.2016, Other countries & more Serbian PM and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Kostolac...
- 05.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more BiH Business Forum: Region Welcomes Chinese Invest...