|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Gorenje increased its revenue for almost 3 % last year
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 07.06.2013 Serbian government supports Slovenia’s Gorenje
- 06.06.2011 Getting a solar power plant over a single summer
- 04.06.2013 Lessem: Saving does not help; we need an integral economy model
- 08.10.2012 Slovenia to keep investing in Serbia
- 06.07.2011 EIB is going to support small research projects in Slovenia with 100 million EUR
News from theme: Economy
- Bulgaria's Regulator OKs Amendment of Agreement between NEC and ContourGlobal
- Sterling Resources Completes Sale of Its Romanian Business
- Romania: Large Investors in Wind Energy Lost EUR 450 Million in 2014
- MOL Seeks Operators for Its 35 Petrol Stations in Romania
- Republika Srpska Extends Co-operation with Kelag and Interenergo
- Bulgaria: AES and NEC Amend the Power Purchase Agreement
- Romania's Oltenia Energy Holding Considers Closing Some of Its Power Units
- Serbia's NIS Is Selling Three Petrol Stations in BiH
- Romania's OMV Petrom Top Energy Company in SEE, Slovenia's Petrol in the Balkans
- Croatia Introduces Special Compensation for Those Who Can't Pay for Electricity
Media Clipping archive
- Shell će ponovo biti pozvan na pregovore o
- Mihajlovićeva: Za MMF nije problem što Koridori i Putevi nisu spojeni
- Nijemci traže električare, mehaničare, instalatere…
- Domestic consumption of electricity, close to a record in Romania in July
- UPDATE 1-Czech Pegas says does not expect impact from Unipetrol stoppage
- Competition office greenlights Budapesti Erőmű buyout
- Oil Prices Below $30 to Trigger Bankruptcies of US Shale Companies
- OPEC Dysfunction Exemplified by Failure to Cooperate on Production Levels
- Venezuela Pushes for OPEC Meeting With Russia to Stop Oil Price Drop
- Asia-Pacific Markets, Europe Futures and Oil All Rally on US Relief
Visit us on
- 28.08.2015, Other countries Nordic Energy Days: Intermittent Electricity Gener...
- 28.08.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria's Regulator OKs Amendment of Agreement be...
- 28.08.2015, Romania Sterling Resources Completes Sale of Its Romanian ...
- 28.08.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more BiH-Serbia-Montenegro Interconnector to Bring EUR ...
- 28.08.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Minister: Republika Srpska Has to Continue Buildin...
- 28.08.2015, Kosovo & more Serbia's EPS Is Establishing Daughter Company in K...
- 28.08.2015, Romania Romania: Large Investors in Wind Energy Lost EUR 4...
- 28.08.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Eleven Companies Apply for RES Permits in Federati...