|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Gorenje increased its revenue for almost 3 % last year
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 07.06.2013 Serbian government supports Slovenia’s Gorenje
- 06.06.2011 Getting a solar power plant over a single summer
- 04.06.2013 Lessem: Saving does not help; we need an integral economy model
- 08.10.2012 Slovenia to keep investing in Serbia
- 06.07.2011 EIB is going to support small research projects in Slovenia with 100 million EUR
News from theme: Economy
- Albania Appeals Audit Report on Tax Dispute with Bankers Petroleum
- Romania's OMV Petrom Listed on LSE
- 220 kV Transmission Line Connecting Slovenia with Croatia for 50 Years
- Croatia's INA Increases Energopetrol Stake by 0.0011% after Takeover Bid
- Pennine Secures Credit to Advance Albanian Hydrocarbon Project
- Slovenian NLB Has Change of Heart – Now Selling All of Its Petrol Shares
- Polish JWM Energia Starts Trading on Slovenian Power Market
- Italy Worries About Krško Nuclear Safety, Slovenian Experts Unconcerned
- OMV Petrom to Transfer 19 Onshore Oil Fields in Romania to Mazarine Energy
- Romania's Fondul Proprietatea to Get EUR 170m for 6.4% of OMV Petrom
Media Clipping archive
- Energie: Die Post bringt teuren Billigstrom
- Audi soll 25.000 Autos zurückkaufen
- Shailene Woodley explains her North Dakota oil pipeline protest
- Russian Energy Minister to Take Part in Russia-OPEC Energy Dialogue on Monday
- Brussels nears settlement with Gazprom after 5-year probe
- Unipetrol reports CZK 23.11bn in revenues for Q3 2016
- Oil soft with few new details on Saudi-Russia production deal
- Energy produced from renewable sources reaches 4,698 MW at end-August
- Ukraine may try to boost Slovakian gas imports, Naftogaz official says
- Oil prices drop as Iraq says doesn't want to join OPEC cut
Visit us on
- 24.10.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian IBEX to Hold First Two Electricity Aucti...
- 24.10.2016, Albania Albania Appeals Audit Report on Tax Dispute with B...
- 24.10.2016, Montenegro & more SEE CAO to Launch Yearly Auctions on 22 November
- 24.10.2016, Romania Romania and CGN Still Need to Agree on Support Mec...
- 24.10.2016, Croatia Slaven Dobrović Becomes Croatian Minister of Envir...
- 24.10.2016, Romania Romanian OMV Petrom's Oil Production Falls 5% in Q...
- 24.10.2016, Romania Romania's OMV Petrom Listed on LSE
- 24.10.2016, Croatia Croatia: No Decision on Closure of INA’s Sisak Ref...