|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Gorenje increased its revenue for almost 3 % last year
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 07.06.2013 Serbian government supports Slovenia’s Gorenje
- 06.06.2011 Getting a solar power plant over a single summer
- 04.06.2013 Lessem: Saving does not help; we need an integral economy model
- 08.10.2012 Slovenia to keep investing in Serbia
- 06.07.2011 EIB is going to support small research projects in Slovenia with 100 million EUR
News from theme: Economy
- Croatian Minister Vrdoljak at Janaf’s event on Adriatic Spot Market and Adriatic Oil Trade Centre
- Woman in Charge over Gas and Power Activities at OMV Petrom
- Republika Srpska’s Regulatory Commission Considering Electricity Price Rise
- SEE Change Net: Breaking Monopoly on Non-public Data in Energy Sector
- At EnerTech Conference in Belgrade, Participants Discuss Reducing Risk of Renewable Energy Investing
- Financial Institutions Avoid Investing in TPPs, Focus on RES and Energy Efficiency
- Albania Gets EUR 6.6 Million from Switzerland for Gas Market Development
- Romanian Government to Sell Up to 25% of Hidroelectrica in 2015
- Fitch Ratings Downgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating, Mainly Due to NEC
- Romania's Romgaz Plans to Pay a Dividend of EUR 0.71 per Share
Media Clipping archive
- Ukraine's president sacks oligarch from post as regional governor
- Supreme court on Obama coal pollution rule: 'game over' if costs not assessed
- China low on crude oil storage capacity
- Trades target return of $100 US crude
- Schlumberger admits breaking US sanctions
- Oil prices surge after Saudi air strikes in Yemen
- MEPs retaliate against EU countries on biofuels draft law
- Commission hopes to sue Germany over weak conservation efforts
- Member states face legal action over energy efficiency
- Hungary Settles Dispute With EU on Nuclear Plant Project With Russia
Visit us on
- 26.03.2015, Serbia Serbian Energy Minister for Energetika.NET: Serbia...
- 26.03.2015, Croatia Croatian Minister Vrdoljak at Janaf’s event on Adr...
- 26.03.2015, Montenegro Montenegro: Interenergo Regains the Biggest Tradin...
- 26.03.2015, Other countries Energy Community: Transparency Is the First Step t...
- 26.03.2015, Other countries Russia and Ukraine to Negotiate Gas Price Again in...
- 26.03.2015, Serbia Serbia Looking for Opportunities for More Efficien...
- 26.03.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH's Exports of Electricity Fell 15% Year-On-Year...
- 26.03.2015, Other countries Energoatom, Ukrenergo and Polenergia Push for Inte...