|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Gorenje increased its revenue for almost 3 % last year
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 07.06.2013 Serbian government supports Slovenia’s Gorenje
- 06.06.2011 Getting a solar power plant over a single summer
- 04.06.2013 Lessem: Saving does not help; we need an integral economy model
- 08.10.2012 Slovenia to keep investing in Serbia
- 06.07.2011 EIB is going to support small research projects in Slovenia with 100 million EUR
News from theme: Economy
- Macedonia Luring Foreign Investors by Lower Taxes and Cheaper Electricity
- EBRD Sharply Downgraded Growth Forecast for Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Nestro Petrol Takes Over Two Pumps Owned by Bosnia’s Dones
- IFC to Loan EUR 42.5 Million for Croatian Rudine Wind Farm
- Romanian Hidroelectrica's Profit Increases by 12%
- China Builds up Presence in Eastern Europe
- Double Celebration at Romanian Petrobrazi Refinery
- New Member of CEZ Distribution Bulgaria Management Board
- New CEO of Croatia’s HEP is Perica Jukić
- Romania's Nuclearelectrica Raises 2014 Net Profit Target by 254.8%
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 19.09.2014, Bulgaria CEZ Distribution Bulgaria Wants Higher Share in Fi...
- 19.09.2014, Macedonia Macedonia Luring Foreign Investors by Lower Taxes ...
- 19.09.2014, Bulgaria & more Petroceltic's Bulgarian Fields Generated EUR 27.1 ...
- 19.09.2014, Montenegro Montenegro to Secure Gas Supplies via Southern Gas...
- 19.09.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more Bosnia and Herzegovina Probably will Not Transpose...
- 19.09.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina does Not have Common Policy...
- 19.09.2014, Serbia Srbijagas has Enough Gas to Cover Domestic Needs
- 19.09.2014, Albania & more Kosovo and Albania on Road to Common Energy Market