|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Gorenje increased its revenue for almost 3 % last year
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 07.06.2013 Serbian government supports Slovenia’s Gorenje
- 06.06.2011 Getting a solar power plant over a single summer
- 04.06.2013 Lessem: Saving does not help; we need an integral economy model
- 08.10.2012 Slovenia to keep investing in Serbia
- 06.07.2011 EIB is going to support small research projects in Slovenia with 100 million EUR
News from theme: Economy
- EU to Finance Power Interconnector between Albania and Macedonia
- MOL Romania to Pay EUR 14 Million Fine due to Cartel Agreement
- Montenegrin CGES to Invest EUR 164 Million in Projects in 5 Years
- Serbian EPS Names Directors of EPS Snabdevanje and EPS Distribucija
- Croatian HEP and RWE Establish Joint Venture for RES Projects
- CEZ Romania Generated EUR 195 Million Loss in 2014
- Slovenian Kolektor with New Investment in Republika Srpska
- Serbian EPS Completes First Phase of Reorganisation Process
- Montenegro's EPCG to Pay EUR 35 Million in Dividend
- Bosnia's Elektroprivreda BiH to Pay Dividend of EUR 0.04 per Share
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 06.07.2015, Bulgaria EUR 20 Million by EBRD and IFC for LNG and LPG in ...
- 06.07.2015, Albania & more EU to Finance Power Interconnector between Albania...
- 06.07.2015, Romania MOL Romania to Pay EUR 14 Million Fine due to Cart...
- 06.07.2015, Croatia & more Goran Frančić, MET: Local Energy Exchanges Should ...
- 06.07.2015, Montenegro Montenegrin CGES to Invest EUR 164 Million in Proj...
- 06.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia Signs Memorandum on Energy Efficiency with ...
- 06.07.2015, Bulgaria & more Five Priority Energy Projects for Western Balkans ...
- 06.07.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria Establishes Fund for Security of Electric...