|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Weather condition causes energy supply problems
Date: February 9th 2012 Author: Mirko Bošković, Podgorica Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 10.06.2015 Montenegrin CGES Joins Project to Make Transmission System Bird-Friendly
- 05.12.2012 Republika Srpska: Construction of HPPs in upper Drina River not harmful to environment in Montenegro
- 16.05.2014 In Serbia, Heavy Rain Disrupts Power Supplies
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 07.10.2015 Protecting Energy Infrastructure from Extreme Weather to Cost Trillions of Dollars
News from theme: Ecology
- Dark Cloud Report: Emissions from TPPs Making Europe’s Neighbours Sick
- Energy Investments to Cut Premature Deaths from Air Pollution
- Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
- Kayakers Petition Against Dams on Vjosa River, Albania
- CEOCOR: Fighting Corrosion of Water and Gas Pipelines for a Better Tomorrow
- Serbian EPS Investing in Modernisation of Its Coal Mines
- Serbia: Public Discussion on Ugljevik Open Coal Pit on 27 March
News from theme: Electricity
- CEZ to Start Trading on Croatian, Slovenian and Serbian PXs
- Bulgarian BEH Places EUR 550 Million Eurobond on Irish Stock Exchange
- Croatia's 538 MW Zakučac HPP Back Online
- USAID to Help BiH Simplify Licensing Procedures for New Power Plants
- Montenegrin TSO CGES Profit Before Tax Fell 64% in H1 2016
- Slovak Companies Also Interested in Building Morača HPPs in Montenegro
- Slovenian Viaduct Asking for EUR 54 Million from BiH via Arbitration
- Big Drop in Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske's Market Value
- Serbia: 210 MW TENT A1 TPP Unit Back Online
- BSP: Almost 20% of Available ATC in IT-SI Direction Was Allocated in June
Media Clipping archive
- Oil rig, dead ahead! Could offshore platforms become the new cruise trend?
- EDF's Hinkley Point C nuclear power station faces £18bn decision day
- US environmentalists take aim at second TransCanada pipeline
- Hinkley Point C is no more than a doomed attempt at face-saving
- European offshore wind investment hits €14bn in 2016
- World's largest carbon producers face landmark human rights case
- Hinkley: Point of no return for nuclear project as UK prepares to sign subsidy deal
- Kazakhstan acts after Romania blocks oil deal
- Statoil cuts capex by another $1bn after surprise net loss
- Traders take new oil dip in their stride
Visit us on
- 28.07.2016, Other countries Brexit: What will the UK/EU divorce look like?
- 28.07.2016, Other countries Regulated Prices Stand in the Way of Utilising Hug...
- 28.07.2016, Croatia & more CEZ to Start Trading on Croatian, Slovenian and Se...
- 28.07.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian BEH Places EUR 550 Million Eurobond on I...
- 28.07.2016, Croatia Croatia's 538 MW Zakučac HPP Back Online
- 28.07.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina USAID to Help BiH Simplify Licensing Procedures fo...
- 28.07.2016, Montenegro Montenegrin TSO CGES Profit Before Tax Fell 64% in...
- 28.07.2016, Montenegro Slovak Companies Also Interested in Building Morač...