|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Weather condition causes energy supply problems
Date: February 9th 2012 Author: Mirko Bošković, Podgorica Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 10.06.2015 Montenegrin CGES Joins Project to Make Transmission System Bird-Friendly
- 05.12.2012 Republika Srpska: Construction of HPPs in upper Drina River not harmful to environment in Montenegro
- 16.05.2014 In Serbia, Heavy Rain Disrupts Power Supplies
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 07.10.2015 Protecting Energy Infrastructure from Extreme Weather to Cost Trillions of Dollars
News from theme: Ecology
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
- Kayakers Petition Against Dams on Vjosa River, Albania
- CEOCOR: Fighting Corrosion of Water and Gas Pipelines for a Better Tomorrow
- Serbian EPS Investing in Modernisation of Its Coal Mines
- Serbia: Public Discussion on Ugljevik Open Coal Pit on 27 March
- Serbia: First Law on Climate Change Drafted
- Montenegro: Public Hearing on Hydrocarbons Impact on Environment in February
- Croatia among First EU Countries to Finish Low Carbon Strategy
News from theme: Electricity
- Incident on Site of Cernavoda NPP Unit 4
- IFC to Advise Albania on Creation of Day-Ahead Power Market
- EREUR: Gasoline Demand Peak in 2018?
- ACER: Infrastructure Needs Process Should Also Be Open to Non-EU Countries
- EREUR: State Intervention Impacting Power Trading in Turkey
- EREUR: Encouraging Liquidity Picture in European Power Markets
- Montenegro: Establishment of Electricity Distributor CEDIS Approved
- IMF Will Not Dictate Electricity Price Rise in Serbia
- Commission’s Delegation Satisfied with Kozloduy NPP Units 1-4 Decommissioning
- Albania’s OSHEE Proposes Price of Selling Electricity to Remain as in 2015
Media Clipping archive
- Russia's LUKoil Plans to Resume Iranian Oil Refining at Sicily Plant
- Securing Energy: India to Invest in Yamal Gas Reserve in Russia
- Warsaw Unlikely to Block Nord Stream 2 as Poland's Economy Needs It
- Austrian Energy Company OMV to Invest $1.1Bln in Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Oil Prices Grow as Polls Show Brexit Scenario Less Likely
- Polish Ministry Denies Making Request for Gas Deliveries via Nord Stream 2
- Oil Prices Down 5% as Leave Camp Leads in UK Referendum
- Brent Oil Price Drops 5% Amid UK's Decision to Leave EU
- Elon Musk novcem Tesle spašava svoju drugu tvrtku
- Hunedoara Energy Complex returned into insolvency
Visit us on
- 24.06.2016, Other countries How Will Brexit Affect the Energy Sector? (Part 1)
- 24.06.2016, Romania Incident on Site of Cernavoda NPP Unit 4
- 24.06.2016, Albania IFC to Advise Albania on Creation of Day-Ahead Pow...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: Gasoline Demand Peak in 2018?
- 24.06.2016, Other countries ACER: Infrastructure Needs Process Should Also Be ...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: State Intervention Impacting Power Trading ...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: Encouraging Liquidity Picture in European P...
- 24.06.2016, Bulgaria & more Bulgartransgaz and DESFA to Sign Interconnection A...