|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Weather condition causes energy supply problems
Date: February 9th 2012 Author: Mirko Bošković, Podgorica Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 05.12.2012 Republika Srpska: Construction of HPPs in upper Drina River not harmful to environment in Montenegro
- 16.05.2014 In Serbia, Heavy Rain Disrupts Power Supplies
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 02.04.2012 Instability and vulnerability of the regional energy market
- 09.03.2010 RAE denies irregularities in the electricity bills in Montenegro
News from theme: Ecology
- Greenpeace to Pay Fine if it Interferes with Gazprom Oil Tankers
- False Data in EIA for New Bosnian and Herzegovinian Power Plant Ugljevik III
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
- Romania’s Government Approved Partial Exemption from Purchase of Green Certificates for Large Industry Consumers
- Dr. Thomas Henningsen, Greenpeace: Politicians are liars
- Floods in Serbia Carry 1000 Tonnes of Waste to HPP Djerdap Dam
- Bulgaria: BSPB Project for Conservation of Imperial Eagle and Saker Falcon Receives Prestigious European Award Natura 2000
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions a Major Issue in Serbia
News from theme: Electricity
- No Incentives for Private Sector; No Nuclear Power Plants
- More Than 500 Million Tons of Coal from D Field in Serbia’s Kolubara Coalmine
- Ten Companies Want to Build PV Plants in Federation BiH
- Electricity Production in Bosnia and Herzegovina Down 1.3% in August
- Austria’s Verbund Raises Earnings despite Negative Turnover in Romania
- Kozloduy NPP Publishes New Tender
- Bulgaria: Energo-Pro Sales Against NEC's Claims
- With September Production Bosnia’s Višegrad HPP Generates Income of Almost Million EUR
- In 32 Years, Montenegrin Pljevlja TPP Generated Nearly 30,000 GWh of Electricity
- Serbia: Nearly 60 Year Old Kolubara TPP Generates 50,000 GWh of Electricity
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 23.10.2014, Other countries No Incentives for Private Sector; No Nuclear Power...
- 23.10.2014, Serbia More Than 500 Million Tons of Coal from D Field in...
- 23.10.2014, Other countries & more Gazprom Updates 2014 Investment Program; Its Blue ...
- 23.10.2014, Other countries British Ambassador to Bulgaria: South Stream Not a...
- 23.10.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Ten Companies Want to Build PV Plants in Federatio...
- 23.10.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Electricity Production in Bosnia and Herzegovina D...
- 23.10.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation BiH Publishes New Tender for Oil and Ga...
- 23.10.2014, Other countries & more Austria’s Verbund Raises Earnings despite Negative...