|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Weather condition causes energy supply problems
Date: February 9th 2012 Author: Mirko Bošković, Podgorica Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 10.06.2015 Montenegrin CGES Joins Project to Make Transmission System Bird-Friendly
- 05.12.2012 Republika Srpska: Construction of HPPs in upper Drina River not harmful to environment in Montenegro
- 16.05.2014 In Serbia, Heavy Rain Disrupts Power Supplies
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 07.10.2015 Protecting Energy Infrastructure from Extreme Weather to Cost Trillions of Dollars
News from theme: Ecology
- Serbian EPS Investing in Modernisation of Its Coal Mines
- Serbia: Public Discussion on Ugljevik Open Coal Pit on 27 March
- Serbia: First Law on Climate Change Drafted
- Montenegro: Public Hearing on Hydrocarbons Impact on Environment in February
- Croatia among First EU Countries to Finish Low Carbon Strategy
- Romania: EUR 31.1 Million for Environmental Projects from EEA and Norway Grants
- Study: Hazardous Hydropower Projects in Balkans Due to SEA and EIA Sub-standards
- Croatia to Give EUR 2.2 Million for Climate Change Research Projects
- EWEA: Wind Can Be Single Largest Source of Power Generation in EU by 2030
- Montenegro Launching Public Discussion on Climate Change Report
News from theme: Electricity
- REMIT Demands New Responsibilities from Energy Traders
- Tax on Natural Monopoly for Energy Companies in Romania Remains Until 2020
- Bosnia's Elektrokrajina Net Profit Rises in Q1 2016
- Đokić: Stanari TPP Could Employ 900 Workers, Commercial Operation Due in June
- BiH Business Forum: Region Welcomes Chinese Investments in Energy
- Croatia: HEP Opens Substation Ferenščica
- Energy Traders on Necessity of Encouraging Energy Market Development
- Traded Volumes on EPEX SPOT Amounted to 42.6 TWh in April
- Republika Srpska's Ugljevik TPP Delivers 643,01 GWh in First 4 Months of 2016
- Romania: Discussion on Draft Law on Electricity and Gas
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 05.05.2016, Croatia & more REMIT Demands New Responsibilities from Energy Tra...
- 05.05.2016, Romania Tax on Natural Monopoly for Energy Companies in Ro...
- 05.05.2016, Slovenia Ascent Resources: Loss in 2015; Alternative Gas Ro...
- 05.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia's Elektrokrajina Net Profit Rises in Q1 201...
- 05.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Đokić: Stanari TPP Could Employ 900 Workers, Comme...
- 05.05.2016, Other countries & more Serbian PM and Chinese Ambassador Discuss Kostolac...
- 05.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more BiH Business Forum: Region Welcomes Chinese Invest...
- 05.05.2016, Croatia Croatia: HEP Opens Substation Ferenščica