|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Weather condition causes energy supply problems
Date: February 9th 2012 Author: Mirko Bošković, Podgorica Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 10.06.2015 Montenegrin CGES Joins Project to Make Transmission System Bird-Friendly
- 05.12.2012 Republika Srpska: Construction of HPPs in upper Drina River not harmful to environment in Montenegro
- 16.05.2014 In Serbia, Heavy Rain Disrupts Power Supplies
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 07.10.2015 Protecting Energy Infrastructure from Extreme Weather to Cost Trillions of Dollars
News from theme: Ecology
- Development Banks Scaling-Up Their Climate Finance Activities
- On 8 August, Nature’s Annual Resources Budget for 2016 Was Used Up
- Bulgaria Opens Centre for Oil Spills Prevention
- Dark Cloud Report: Emissions from TPPs Making Europe’s Neighbours Sick
- Energy Investments to Cut Premature Deaths from Air Pollution
- Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
- Kayakers Petition Against Dams on Vjosa River, Albania
News from theme: Electricity
- En.economics & Industry 016: On Innovation in Energy and Industry
- Jerlagić: FBiH Retail Power Price Must Increase 32% to Repay Tuzla 7 TPP Loan
- Montenegro: EPCG and Škoda Praha Sign Agreement for Plevlja 2 TPP
- Albanian OSHEE Buys 133,920 MWh of Electricity from 4 Companies
- Bosnian Elektroprijenos BiH Invests EUR 2.2 Million in Transformer
- Bulgaria's Year-on-Year Power Output Falls by 13.8% in July
- EIB Could Finance LNG-Related Gas Network Expansion in Croatia and Slovenia
- Havrilet: Romanian Gas Could Also be Transported via Balkan Gas Hub
- Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid to NEC for Belene Debt
- Croatian DIV Plans to Build Largest Wind Park in BiH
Media Clipping archive
- Two years on, we still can’t switch from Scottish Power
- FTSE 100 smashes 6,900 after Opec agrees first output cut since global financial crisis
- UK coal power falls to record low
- Hinkley Point nuclear deal signed as Government admits gas would be cheaper
- Deal! Oil Surges 6% as OPEC Agrees to Daily Production Cap
- Ankara Expects Accelerated Turkish Stream Talks After Putin's Visit
- OPEC Decision on Daily Oil Output Freeze to Have No Impact on Shell's Strategy
- Oil in Turmoil
- Mexican Oil Prices Rise by Over 7% in Wake of OPEC Deal on Output Freeze
- Venezuelan Leader Welcomes OPEC Oil Production Freeze Deal
Visit us on
- 30.09.2016, Other En.economics & Industry 016: On Innovation in Ener...
- 30.09.2016, Other countries & more Slovenia’s Energy Concept on the Horizon; the Futu...
- 30.09.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Jerlagić: FBiH Retail Power Price Must Increase 32...
- 30.09.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: EPCG and Škoda Praha Sign Agreement fo...
- 30.09.2016, Albania Albanian OSHEE Buys 133,920 MWh of Electricity fro...
- 30.09.2016, Bulgaria & more Stankov: Azeri Gas Main Source for Balkan Gas Hub
- 30.09.2016, Other countries & more EBRD Considers Lending Moldova EUR 41 Million for ...
- 30.09.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnian Elektroprijenos BiH Invests EUR 2.2 Millio...