|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Matija Žnidaršič, Endress+Hauser: The essence of any optimisation is to know precisely how each process works
Date: March 19th 2012 Author: Mateja Kegel Category: Interviews
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 19.05.2014 Vuk Hamović, EFT Group: There is synergy between Serbian, Croatian, and Slovenian power markets
- 21.07.2014 Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- 04.03.2013 Mag. Barbara Dekleva Jenčič, Eles: Electricity market in Balkan region does not function as it could
- 07.01.2013 Anže Predovnik, BSP Southpool: Merger with Hungarian market shall bring optimisation to all!
- 31.12.2012 Rambo Amadeus: “Small” projects are much more important, because they change the awareness of the individual
News from theme: Electricity
- Geoplin Enters Slovenian Power Market
- Slovenia - and Probably Croatia - to Join NWE Market Coupling by End 2014
- ACER: REMIT Reporting to Start in First Half of 2015
- Bulgaria's NEK Losses Increased by 43% in 2013
- Croatian Government Selling 22.82% Share in Končar
- GEN-I to Bid for New Power Supply Deal in Zagreb
- "Elektroprenos BiH Needs 200 More Employees"
- Croatian Minister Vrdoljak: Contract on Plomin C to be Signed Before End of 2014
- Bulgaria may be Forced to Take EC’s Remarks on South Stream into Consideration
- Bulgarian Commission on Protection of Competition to Decide on Sanctions to Electrical Distribution Companies by End of July
News from theme: New technologies
- Nuclear Britain, Day 3: Profit-making Pellets
- Nuclear Britain, Day 2: On Enriching the Nuclear Future
- Solar Data Network to Save Solar Power Plants?
- Dr Philip E. Lewis, VaasaETT: Smart Grids Enable the Intelligence of a System Overcome its Shortcomings
- Record Takeover Bid in Sight with Big Impact for Energy Sector
- Solar Heating Plant Designed by Dr Vladan Petrović Piques Great Interest in Serbia
- Jeroen Schuppers, European Commission: Without CCS it will be more expensive to fight the effects of CO2 emissions
- Submarine Power Cable Between Italy and Montenegro Granted Building Permit
- Combating Energy Theft One Way of Deploying IT in Energy Industry
- Smart grids foster RES utilisation
Media Clipping archive
- Geringere Produktion belastet Quartalszahlen der OMV
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- China's President Xi Jinping signs Venezuela oil deal
- Izmjena tenderske dokumentacije za koncesiju na istraživanje nafte i plina
- Can Europe 'copy paste' an energy union?
- Kineske firme zainteresovane za energetske projekte u BiH
- Izgradnja Bloka 7 znači bolji ekonomski razvoj i više radnih mjesta
- EU member states not reaching 2020 energy efficiency goals, Commission says
- Kinezi grade TE Ugljevik i nove autoputeve u RS
- Jakovljević: Objekat tehnološki zahtjevan
Visit us on
- 23.07.2014, Slovenia Geoplin Enters Slovenian Power Market
- 23.07.2014, Croatia & more Slovenia - and Probably Croatia - to Join NWE Mark...
- 23.07.2014, Other countries & more ACER: REMIT Reporting to Start in First Half of 20...
- 23.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's NEK Losses Increased by 43% in 2013
- 23.07.2014, Bulgaria & more Further Delay of Bulgaria-Romania Gas Link
- 23.07.2014, Croatia Croatian Government Selling 22.82% Share in Končar
- 23.07.2014, Croatia Croatia's Energy Sector Needs to be Connected Regi...
- 22.07.2014, Croatia GEN-I to Bid for New Power Supply Deal in Zagreb
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors