|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Matija Žnidaršič, Endress+Hauser: The essence of any optimisation is to know precisely how each process works
Date: March 19th 2012 Author: Mateja Kegel Category: Interviews
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
Topic: Electricity , New technologies
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 19.05.2014 Vuk Hamović, EFT Group: There is synergy between Serbian, Croatian, and Slovenian power markets
- 21.07.2014 Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- 04.03.2013 Mag. Barbara Dekleva Jenčič, Eles: Electricity market in Balkan region does not function as it could
- 07.01.2013 Anže Predovnik, BSP Southpool: Merger with Hungarian market shall bring optimisation to all!
- 31.12.2012 Rambo Amadeus: “Small” projects are much more important, because they change the awareness of the individual
News from theme: Electricity
- En.trading 015: What Can Traders Expect from the Developing SEE Energy Market?
- FBiH: Changes Aplenty in Elektroprivreda HZHB’s Management
- Elektroprivreda BiH with New Acting Management Board and Director
- BiH: Public Discussion on 35 kV Ugljevik-Priboj Power Line to be Held
- En.trading 015: SEE Plans to Build Many New Plants, but Are They All Necessary?
- Republika Srpska’s HET Could Record 1,078 GWh of Electricity by Year-end
- Montenegro’s HPP Potential to be Unlocked When Trilateral MoU is Signed
- En.trading 015: SEEPEX Attracts Interest Even from Companies Not Yet Present in SEE
- Croatia's HEP Increases Net Profit and Import of Electricity in H1 2015
- EEX Introduces Options for French, Italian, Spanish and Nordic Power Market
News from theme: New technologies
- Professor Noam Lior: Development of Competitive and Sustainable RES Is of Vital Importance for Humanity
- Microsoft Technology Center – Where IT Future Is Designed
- Siemens Opens New Plant for Converting Wind Energy into Hydrogen
- How is Technology Changing Europe’s Energy Consumption Habits?
- The Main Accelerator for Cleantech Start-ups in EU to Harness Power of Sea
- “Time is All We Have,” Says The Most Successful Clean Energy Start-Up in U.S.
- 22-Year-Old Impresses Obama with His Energy Start-Up
- Clean Energy Trust’ Start-Up: Because We Believe in Smarter Power!
- An Example of Good Business Practice: NERDA, Tuzla
- Cañete on Smart Grids: Demand Side Response to Save EUR 100 Billion a Year
Media Clipping archive
- Cvijanovićeva danas sa Novalićem i u „Elektroprenosu“
- US Company to Help Ukraine Replace Russian Gas With Biofuel
- Gazprom Neft Expects Sanctions Lawsuit Against EU to be Assessed in 2016
- Gazprom Plans to Export 158Bln Cubic Meters of Gas to Europe in 2015
- Gazprom to Present Model of Power of Siberia at Eastern Economic Forum
- Uzrok sve hladnije američke zime — na ruskom tlu
- Cijene goriva u Hrvatskoj i dalje padaju
- Odlučno protiv izgradnje odlagališta radioaktivnog otpada u Novom Gradu
- Cvijanović: Cijenu goriva ne može da diktira Vlada
- U Hrvatskoj cijena benzina pada već sedam sedmica
Visit us on
- 02.09.2015, Other countries & more En.trading 015: What Can Traders Expect from the D...
- 02.09.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina FBiH: Changes Aplenty in Elektroprivreda HZHB’s Ma...
- 02.09.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Elektroprivreda BiH with New Acting Management Boa...
- 02.09.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH: Public Discussion on 35 kV Ugljevik-Priboj Po...
- 02.09.2015, Other countries En.trading 015: SEE Plans to Build Many New Plants...
- 02.09.2015, Other countries Gazprom's Net Profit in First Half Year Jumped 29%
- 02.09.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska’s HET Could Record 1,078 GWh of E...
- 02.09.2015, Other countries Virtuse: August Jump in Carbon Prices More Specula...