|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Energy efficiency appealing to Croatians, but funds lacking
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.09.2014 Croatian Company PSP Spends EUR 3.1 Million for Safer Operating
- 15.09.2014 Croatian PSP Invites Interested Parties to Participate in Public Debate
- 26.08.2014 No Agreement Yet on New Route of Underwater Cable Across Croatia
- 25.08.2014 Gas Storage in Croatia Interrupted in October
- 18.12.2012 State Offers 11.2 Million Euro to Energy Projects of Citizens, Craftspeople, and Companies
News from theme: Economy
- Croatian HERA to Adopt Methodology for Determining Price for Provision of Balancing Services
- Transgaz: Country Will Need 15.49 Million MWh of Natural Gas
- Croatia’s Dalekovod Eyeing Investments Abroad; also in Norway and Ukraine
- Gazprom to Deliver 2.9 million tonnes of LNG to Asia-Pacific Markets
- Hungary to Get First National Utility Company
- Oil Exploration in BiH Begins in 2016?
- Chinese Will Probably Build Bosnia's Banovići TPP
- CEZ Most Likely Not to Launch Temelin Tender This Year
- Romania's Hidroelectrica Generates Record-High Profit and Revenues in 2014
- Serbia's NIS Fails to Complete Three-Well Drilling Programme for Falcon
News from theme: RES and EE
- Croatia to Approve 10,000 Projects for Energy Reconstruction of Family Houses
- Republika Srpska Celebrates 25 Years of Višegrad Hydro Power Plant
- A.T. Kearney: Romania’s Investment in Green Energy Projects is Wrong
- Bosnian Company Elektroprijenos BiH to Connect Two SHPs to Transmission Network
- BiH Produced 14,160 GWh Electricity from January to November 2014
- Serbian HPP Djerdap Exceeded Annual Production Plan by Quarter
- Serbia to Adopt Rules on ESCO Model by End of February
- Federation BiH: Nine Companies Apply to Build PV Plants, Two for Small HPPs
- Jože Torkar, Eltec Petrol: Energy Contracting Enables Vital Investments!
- Bulgarian Government Approves Energy Efficiency Law
Media Clipping archive
- ČEZ CEO suggests new fuel tender should be held for Temelín reactors
- Report: Gazprom examines option to use Hungary gas storages
- MOL replaces share-option agreements with UniCredit with new ones
- Former US Official Says OPEC Can No Longer Control Oil Price
- Former US Official Gives Positive Outlook for Russia's Energy Sector
- Total Vice President Says Demand for Natural Gas to Grow After 2020
- South African Sasol Delays US Gas-to-Liquids Plant Due to Oil Prices Drop
- BP Partners, Chevron, ConocoPhillips to Expand Oil, Gas Exploration
- Bulgaria PM Borisov: Energy Bills Issue 'Is Conspiracy against Govt'
- Ukraine to privatize remaining state coal mines by end of year
Visit us on
- 29.01.2015, Croatia Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in...
- 29.01.2015, Other countries Gazprom and OMV Amend Gas Contract
- 29.01.2015, Albania Albanian Minister: Reforms in Energy Sector Alread...
- 29.01.2015, Other countries Due to Falling Oil Prices, EU Needs to Revisit Its...
- 29.01.2015, Bulgaria & more Total Is Following Developments on the Croatian LN...
- 29.01.2015, Serbia The State of Serbia Signed Special Collective Agre...
- 29.01.2015, Croatia Croatia to Approve 10,000 Projects for Energy Reco...
- 29.01.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska Celebrates 25 Years of Višegrad H...