|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Energy efficiency appealing to Croatians, but funds lacking
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.12.2012 State Offers 11.2 Million Euro to Energy Projects of Citizens, Craftspeople, and Companies
- 14.12.2012 Second biggest Croatian bank PBZ supports green energy projects
- 03.10.2011 Energy efficiency focus of a two-day Zagreb conference
- 19.05.2010 UNDP: Great potential for green jobs in Croatia – 80 000 by 2020
- 17.11.2009 Energy efficiency savings in the public sector in Croatia could amount to 96 million EUR annually
News from theme: Economy
- Mariam Valishvili, Deputy Energy Minister of Georgia: We export most of our electricity to Turkey
- Serbia's NIS Net Profit Falls by 5%
- More Than EUR 311 Million Already Invested in Bosnian TPP Stanari
- Croatian Dalekovod Collects Almost 8 Million Euros
- Croatian Foreign Minister: South Stream has no Great Significance for Croatia
- Croatian Končar Completed Switchyard of TPP Sisak
- Bulgaria's NEK Losses Increased by 43% in 2013
- Croatian Government Selling 22.82% Share in Končar
- "Elektroprenos BiH Needs 200 More Employees"
- Croatia: MOL to Sell its Stake in INA to Gazprom
News from theme: RES and EE
- EIB Loan for Increase of Energy Efficiency of Bucharest’s Residential Buildings
- Bulgarian Constitutional Court Deciding on the 20% Green Electricity Fee
- Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- ECJ: Sweden not in Breach of EU Law in the Ålands Vindkraft Case
- Three More Decades for Hydropower Plant Zvornik
- Croatia to Undertake Sustainable Refurbishment; CER Zagreb as Hub for Solutions
- EDF Fenice and Partners with Solutions for Lighting Cost Reduction in Industry
- World Bank Project to Reduce Energy Consumption in Public Buildings across Kosovo
- Keystone for Hydroelectric Power Station Mrsovo Laid
- Sustainable Energy Week: Energy Efficiency as a Key Answer to Energy Challenges in EU
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 28.07.2014, Romania EIB Loan for Increase of Energy Efficiency of Buch...
- 28.07.2014, Other countries Mariam Valishvili, Deputy Energy Minister of Georg...
- 28.07.2014, Romania Modernisation of Romanian Petrobrazi Refinery Fina...
- 28.07.2014, Serbia Serbia's NIS Net Profit Falls by 5%
- 28.07.2014, Bulgaria & more Bulgarian Government Resignation can be Problem fo...
- 28.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgarian Constitutional Court Deciding on the 20%...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Fifth Round of Talks about Croatian INA Without Pr...
- 25.07.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina More Than EUR 311 Million Already Invested in Bosn...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors