|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Energy efficiency appealing to Croatians, but funds lacking
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.09.2014 Croatian Company PSP Spends EUR 3.1 Million for Safer Operating
- 15.09.2014 Croatian PSP Invites Interested Parties to Participate in Public Debate
- 26.08.2014 No Agreement Yet on New Route of Underwater Cable Across Croatia
- 25.08.2014 Gas Storage in Croatia Interrupted in October
- 18.12.2012 State Offers 11.2 Million Euro to Energy Projects of Citizens, Craftspeople, and Companies
News from theme: Economy
- Serbian NIS to Pay EUR 108.8 Million from Dividends to Shareholders
- Albanian Minister: Energy Sector Out of Crisis in 2018
- Bulgaria's National Electricity Company Gets New CEO
- Ten Global Companies Interested in Croatia's Osijek TPP
- Russian Economy Hit by Plunging Oil Prices
- Serbian Energy Minister: EPS to Become Joint-stock Company by September 2016
- Croatia's PPD Raises Stake in Ploče Port to 21.5%
- Macedonia's OKTA EBITDA Grows, Revenue Falls
- World Bank to Invest Heavily in Clean Energy
- Ukraine Hasn’t Purchased Russian Gas Yet
News from theme: RES and EE
- EC Approves German Subsidy Scheme for Renewables
- Croatia to Install New Wind Farm near Dubrovnik
- Romania Extends Investor Selection Procedure for HPP Tarnita-Lapustesti
- Bosnia's Višegrad HPP Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- HEP to Invest EUR 275 million in the Revitalization of HPPs by 2019
- Albanian Minister Luring French Investment in Water Resources
- HERA on HOPS's Irregularities in Relation to Wind Power
- Kosovo PM: Water Treatment Plant in Shkabaj is One of the Most Important Investments
- Medeja Lončar, Siemens Slovenia: Let Us Combine Local Know-How with Know-How from Abroad and Implement Pilot Projects Involving New Technologies!
- Bulgaria: Grants for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 27.11.2014, Serbia Serbian NIS to Pay EUR 108.8 Million from Dividend...
- 27.11.2014, Other countries Block 2 at Hungarian NPP Paks to Operate Until 203...
- 27.11.2014, Albania & more TAP: Tender for Compressor Stations in Greece and ...
- 27.11.2014, Other countries & more Moldova-Romania Power Interconnection Project Look...
- 27.11.2014, Other countries & more Go-live of Italian Borders Market Coupling Envisag...
- 27.11.2014, Croatia & more Allocation of Cross-border Transmission Capacities...
- 27.11.2014, Albania Albanian Minister: Energy Sector Out of Crisis in ...
- 27.11.2014, Croatia & more American Vice President: Romania and Croatia Impor...