|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bosnia and Herzegovina – ups and downs of 2009
Date: December 24th 2009 Author: Mirsad Bajtarević, Sarajevo Category: Commentary
Topic: Electricity , Natural gas , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Natural gas , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 26.05.2010 Bosnia and Herzegovina’s first national report on climate changes
- 30.09.2009 Ceteor: 2nd Energy Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Neum
- 02.02.2010 Government of Republika Srpska approves Bosnia and Herzegovina's First National Report on Climate Change
- 27.11.2009 “Climate Change is not a faraway problem – it is here and now!”
- 25.01.2011 Elektroprivreda BiH and BH Gas in joint business worth 80 million dollars a year
News from theme: Ecology
- First Penal Procedure Against Bulgaria in EU Would be for Ecological Issues
- Two alternatives for South Stream crossing a beach near Varna
- Ministry of Ecology and Waters and NGOs Approve Assessment Report of Environmental Impact of “South Stream” Pipeline
- Yu Lei: On Some Days You can See the Sky in Beijing
- Javier Maroto: It Doesn't Matter if You are a Kid, a Student or a Mayor – Everybody can Use a Bike
- Martha Delgado Peralta: All depends on the credibility of the authority
- Slovenia says no to the entire list of energy projects, as it includes a gas terminal in the northern Adriatic
- Jan Hasselman, environmental attorney: We are well into Russian roulette with the future of the planet
- Russia’s Arctic, NATO and Norway: a post- Kirkenes political landscape
- IEA: Energy sector is not immune to climate change
News from theme: Electricity
- Enel Green Power Receives 200 Million Euros from EIB to Finance Investments in Romania
- Siemens Serbia increasingly successful
- Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT to sign agreement on transmission system operation
- Bulgarian National Electrical Company (NEC) Sank into Debts
- Perica Jukić: HEP will aim to retain the dominant market share by introducing new products in all segments
- Croatia's Top Telecom Operator to Start Delivering Electricity
- China ready to invest lavishly in South East Europe
- Modernization of large combustion plants is necessary
- Bulgaria: RES Producers to Protest New 20% Tax
- Bulgarian Minister Stoynev: U.S. Reactor to Cost Less than $ 8 Billion
News from theme: Natural gas
- OMV and Gazprom Export reach Interim solution for long-term gas supply contract
- EC Identifies Three Problems Regarding South Stream: Commission Requests Bulgaria and Other Member States to Renegotiate with Russia
- Gazprom: Construction of South Stream will proceed as scheduled
- Serbia-Gazprom agreement in dispute?
- Croatia and Qatar to Study Conditions for Building LNG Terminal
- Italian Parliament approves ratification of the intergovernmental agreement on TAP
- EC: Bilateral agreements on South Stream construction not in compliance with EU law
- ACER publishes Framework Guidelines on harmonised gas transmission tariff structures
- Ukraine caught in Russia’s gas grip
- Head of the company South Stream Slovenia, Franc Cimerman, PhD: We have to go through with the project
Media Clipping archive
- NIS investira 500 miliona evra u 2014.
- Putins Muskelspiele in der Arktis
- Ein Naturwunder wird zur „Kohle-Autobahn“
- Bulgarian Energy Regulator Chief Resigns - Report
- Bulgaria Energy Min to Meet Oettinger over South Stream
- Mining Law, rejected by Lower Chamber due to insufficient votes
- US-Russian Warheads-for-Fuel Program Completed
- ANRE: Pace of investments in renewable energy will “certainly” not continue
- Police raid ČEZ energy giant, seize solar business material
- Czech CEZ offers to buy E.ON's stake in Prague gas company
Visit us on
- 11.12.2013, Serbia Another 1.5 billion Euros to be invested in Petrol...
- 11.12.2013, Croatia & more Croatia Hopes to Continue Talks with MOL within 10...
- 11.12.2013, Romania Enel Green Power Receives 200 Million Euros from E...
- 10.12.2013, Other countries & more EBRD discusses its energy strategy, and receives l...
- 10.12.2013, Other countries & more Siemens Serbia increasingly successful
- 10.12.2013, Other countries OMV and Gazprom Export reach Interim solution for ...
- 10.12.2013, Other countries Mergers: Commission approves acquisition of German...
- 09.12.2013, Bulgaria Commission authorises €945 million allocation of f...
© 2002 - 2013 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors