|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Are bad hydrologic conditions in South East Europe just another cycle or a result of climate change?
Date: March 27th 2012 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Economy , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Economy , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 12.10.2012 Belgrade fair about eco-investing
- 11.11.2011 Japanese Government grants a 246 million euro loan to EPS for environmental protection
- 11.06.2015 TPPs are Crucial for Further Regional Development in Serbia
- 15.08.2012 Output of Đerdap 1 hydropower facility sinks considerably
- 21.12.2011 Drought puts at risk electric power system of Serbia, conditions to return to normal soon
News from theme: Ecology
- Serbia: First Law on Climate Change Drafted
- Montenegro: Public Hearing on Hydrocarbons Impact on Environment in February
- Croatia among First EU Countries to Finish Low Carbon Strategy
- Romania: EUR 31.1 Million for Environmental Projects from EEA and Norway Grants
- Study: Hazardous Hydropower Projects in Balkans Due to SEA and EIA Sub-standards
- Croatia to Give EUR 2.2 Million for Climate Change Research Projects
- EWEA: Wind Can Be Single Largest Source of Power Generation in EU by 2030
- Montenegro Launching Public Discussion on Climate Change Report
- Siemens to Be “Climate Neutral” by 2030, the Company Announced
- Slovenia and Croatia Receive EU Money for Fight Against Climate Change
News from theme: Economy
- Romania Wants to Discuss Energy Efficiency Projects with EIB
- EBRD to Boost Sustainable Energy Financing in Turkey by EUR 500 Million
- En.odmev 016: Challenging Transition to Low-Carbon Society Brings New Opportunities
- Romania: Imported Russian Gas More Expensive Than Domestic One
- EC Proposes One Year Delay of MiFID II Launch
- EIB to Lend Turkey EUR 1 Billion for TANAP Among Other Projects
- Croatia: RWE Claims that HEP is Obstructing Free Power Market, HEP Disagrees
- CEZ Bulgaria Loses EUR 1.6 Million in 2015 due to Theft and Damages
- Bulgarian Energy Minister on Energy Companies' Financial Results for 2015
- Romania to Get EUR 178.5 million for Rompetrol Rafinare Shares
News from theme: Electricity
- HEP Energija Looking for Sales and Public Procurement Officer
- Turkish Company to Invest EUR 153 Million in PV Plants in BiH
- HUPX Postpones Launch of Intraday Market
- En.odmev 016: Does Slovenia’s Energy Industry Know Where It Is and Where It Is Going?
- En.odmev 016: Energy Is No Longer an Industry Flowing with Milk and Honey
- Electricity from Bosnian 300 MW Stanari TPP To Be Exported Outside BiH
- Transeastern Power Trust Plans to Buy Three Romanian HPPs
- Austria Informs Brussels of Its Opposition to Hungary’s Paks NPP
- En.odmev 016: Slovenia Very Active in Field of Energy Solution Development
- Go-Live of Austria-Slovenia Market Coupling Expected for Q3 2016
Media Clipping archive
- FT: Bruxelles uvodi obveznu solidarnost podjele plina u krizi
- Electricity consumption, back to growth in Romania after two years of decline
- Egal was passiert, Fracking wird bleiben
- OMV - Verkauf von Gas Connect gestartet – Gazprom nicht interessiert
- Stromwirtschaft - Mitterlehner besetzt E-Control mit Urbantschitsch und Eigenbauer neu
- Embassies called for consultations in developing Romania’s energy strategy
- Izrael razmišlja o plinovodima prema Turskoj i Grčkoj
- Capital Group iz Istanbula ulaže više od 300 miliona KM u energetiku BiH
- Barel košta 26 dolara, potražnja ne pokazuje znakove rasta
- CROPEX krenuo dan ranije s tržištem električne energije
Visit us on
- 12.02.2016, Slovenia HEP Energija Looking for Sales and Public Procurem...
- 12.02.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkish Company to Invest EUR 153 Million in PV Pl...
- 12.02.2016, Other countries HUPX Postpones Launch of Intraday Market
- 12.02.2016, Other countries & more En.odmev 016: Does Slovenia’s Energy Industry Know...
- 12.02.2016, Other countries & more En.odmev 016: Energy Is No Longer an Industry Flow...
- 12.02.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Electricity from Bosnian 300 MW Stanari TPP To Be ...
- 12.02.2016, Albania Energy Community Agrees with Certification of TAP ...
- 12.02.2016, Romania Transeastern Power Trust Plans to Buy Three Romani...