|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 27.01.2016 Slovenian-run FutureFlow Project Launched
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 13.11.2015 ELES Postpones Deadline for Tertiary Frequency Control Reserve Auction
- 05.03.2014 Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
News from theme: Electricity
- Bulgarian Power Exchange Contemplates Adding Gas Segment
- Serbian EPS Good Results; No Power Prices Increase on the Horizon
- Find Out How SEE Energy Price Index Moved Last Week
- MEPs Visit Krško Nuclear Plant, Agenda Includes Unit 2
- Romania's Day-Ahead Power Sale Volume Up 9.8% in January
- Integration Is Central to Energy Future
- CEE Could Get Flow-based Transmission Capacity Allocation System by Mid-2018
- Romanian Hidroelectrica to Be Listed on Stock Exchange in November
- Albanian Regulator Awards Power Trading Licence to Nishova Energy
- Romania: 906 Green Certificates Traded on Centralised Market in January
Media Clipping archive
- EIA: Proizvodnja iz obnovljivih izvora rasti će 9 posto u 2016.
- Zeleno svjetlo za najveću offshore vjetroelektranu na svijetu
- Cijene nafte pale nakon dva tjedna rasta
- Swansea Bay tidal energy scheme 'must go ahead', say Lib Dems
- Welsh home installs UK's first Tesla Powerwall storage battery
- Shell massively expands natural gas business – just as sector tanks
- The world’s most hated company: can NGOs help turn Shell’s reputation around?
- A quarter of North Sea oil platforms 'could be scrapped in 10 years'
- Why the oil industry could be a stain on economic recovery in US
- Half of windfarm complaints about turbines yet to be built: commissioner
Visit us on
- 08.02.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian Power Exchange Contemplates Adding Gas S...
- 08.02.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Gas Price Decrease on the Horizon for Bosnian Gas ...
- 08.02.2016, Serbia Serbian EPS Good Results; No Power Prices Increase...
- 08.02.2016, Other countries Find Out How SEE Energy Price Index Moved Last Wee...
- 08.02.2016, Croatia & more MEPs Visit Krško Nuclear Plant, Agenda Includes Un...
- 08.02.2016, Romania Romania's Day-Ahead Power Sale Volume Up 9.8% in J...
- 08.02.2016, Croatia & more Marjan Eberlinc, Plinovodi: Energy Industry Is Lon...
- 08.02.2016, Other countries & more Integration Is Central to Energy Future