|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 05.03.2014 Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 02.04.2015 Eles: Providing Sufficient Balancing Energy Is Increasingly Challenging
- 20.02.2015 Slovenia Reduces Volume of Required Reserve by 205 MW This Year
News from theme: Electricity
- Republika Srpska: Chinese Donfang Interested in Building New Unit of Gacko TPP
- Bulgaria and Macedonia Could Face Some Problems with Power Supply in Summer
- Italian Fintel Obtains Building Permit for RAM Wind Farm in Serbia
- ACER Launches Public Consultation Regarding REMIT
- Romania's Hidroelectrica Will Not Exit Insolvency in 2015
- Serbian Energy Minister: We Are Not Backing Down on Reorganisation of EPS
- Bulgaria and Kosovo Have the Lowest Household Power Prices in EU and Europe
- Montenegro's EPCG Installs Undersea Power Cable in Kotor Bay
- Power Output in BiH Falls 2.2% in March
- Croatia and Slovenia Well Over 10% Electricity Interconnection Target
Media Clipping archive
- Exxon shareholders reject proposals to set goals for greenhouse gas emissions
- Energy industry calls for new emissions targets to aid low-carbon growth
- ExxonMobil boss faces environmental jabs from nun and friar at Dallas meeting
- Nick Stern: Shell is asking us to bet against the world on climate change
- Fossil industry faces a perfect political and technological storm
- Lukoil Bulgaria Threatens to Sue Risk Management Lab over Damaging Allegations
- Od 9. do 12. juna sajam energetike "ENERGA 2015"
- Trafigura becomes big exporter of Russia oil
- Norway oil fund to drop coal investments
- Russian gas industry looks east to strengthen position
Visit us on
- 28.05.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska: Chinese Donfang Interested in Bu...
- 28.05.2015, Other countries Bulgaria and Macedonia Could Face Some Problems wi...
- 28.05.2015, Serbia Italian Fintel Obtains Building Permit for RAM Win...
- 28.05.2015, Other countries ACER Launches Public Consultation Regarding REMIT
- 28.05.2015, Romania Romania's Hidroelectrica Will Not Exit Insolvency ...
- 28.05.2015, Macedonia & more Gruevski: Macedonia Will Join Turkish Stream if EC...
- 28.05.2015, Serbia Serbian Energy Minister: We Are Not Backing Down o...
- 28.05.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina German KfW to Lend EUR 48 Million for RES Projects...