|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 27.01.2016 Slovenian-run FutureFlow Project Launched
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 13.11.2015 ELES Postpones Deadline for Tertiary Frequency Control Reserve Auction
- 29.02.2016 Energy Storage to Replace Power Plants? Not Yet
- 05.03.2014 Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
News from theme: Electricity
- Montenegro: Škoda Praha to Construct Pljevlja II TPP for EUR 324.5 Million
- Republika Srpska’s Utility ERS Selling 23,040 MWh of Surplus Electricity
- EBRD: China's Economic Presence in SEE to Increase Further
- Verbund Sells 60.4% of Its 2017 Output at 28.7 EUR/MWh
- Elektroprivreda BiH Slightly Increases Its Profit in H1 2016
- Serbia Could Sell Strategic Resources, Including EPS
- Croatian HEP to Pay EUR 81 Million into State Budget
- Montenegrin Parliamentary Committee Gives Green Light to Agreement with A2A
- Romania Loses Case Against Enel
- Verbund Decreases Operating Profit by 37% in H1 2016
Media Clipping archive
- Hinkley Point C: should the £18bn nuclear power station be built?
- Record 46% of UK's electricity generated by clean energy sources in 2015
- 'I'm not scared by nuclear': locals divided over Hinkley Point C
- Hinkley's nuclear plant fails all tests - bar the politics
- Hinkley Point C in fresh doubt after government delays approval
- Shell profits plummet 70pc as tumbling oil prices bite
- New Hinkley Point nuclear plant in doubt as Government delays decision despite EDF approval for £18bn project
- British Gas loses 400,000 customers to independent suppliers
- Royal Dutch Shell: cutting coupons
- EDF board member resigns ahead of Hinkley Point decision
Visit us on
- 29.07.2016, Slovenia Slovenia Plans No Official Talks with Putin
- 29.07.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: Škoda Praha to Construct Pljevlja II T...
- 29.07.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska’s Utility ERS Selling 23,040 MWh ...
- 29.07.2016, Other countries EBRD: China's Economic Presence in SEE to Increase...
- 29.07.2016, Other countries Verbund Sells 60.4% of Its 2017 Output at 28.7 EUR...
- 29.07.2016, Croatia Croatian INA Puts New Gas Fields in Međimurje into...
- 29.07.2016, Croatia Croatian INA Profit Down 93% in H1 2016; Explorati...
- 29.07.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Elektroprivreda BiH Slightly Increases Its Profit ...