|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 05.03.2014 Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 04.12.2014 Energija14: Conventional Power Plants Will Be Needed for a While Longer
- 13.10.2014 10th Anniversary of Renewed Synchronous Operation of Continental European Electricity Transmission Grid
News from theme: Electricity
- Republika Srpska Celebrates 25 Years of Višegrad Hydro Power Plant
- Croatian HERA to Adopt Methodology for Determining Price for Provision of Balancing Services
- Czech Energy Policy Recommends CEZ to Develop at Least Three Year Stockpile of Nuclear Fuel
- A.T. Kearney: Romania’s Investment in Green Energy Projects is Wrong
- Croatia’s Dalekovod Eyeing Investments Abroad; also in Norway and Ukraine
- Bosnian Company Elektroprijenos BiH to Connect Two SHPs to Transmission Network
- Bulgaria: Ex-Energy Minister Seeks Increase in Minimum Fine for Power Distributors
- BiH Produced 14,160 GWh Electricity from January to November 2014
- Montenegro: EPCG Could Construct New Unit of Pljevlja TPP Alone
- Chinese Will Probably Build Bosnia's Banovići TPP
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 29.01.2015, Croatia Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in...
- 29.01.2015, Other countries Gazprom and OMV Amend Gas Contract
- 29.01.2015, Albania Albanian Minister: Reforms in Energy Sector Alread...
- 29.01.2015, Other countries Due to Falling Oil Prices, EU Needs to Revisit Its...
- 29.01.2015, Bulgaria & more Total Is Following Developments on the Croatian LN...
- 29.01.2015, Serbia The State of Serbia Signed Special Collective Agre...
- 29.01.2015, Croatia Croatia to Approve 10,000 Projects for Energy Reco...
- 29.01.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska Celebrates 25 Years of Višegrad H...