|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 05.03.2014 Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 13.10.2014 10th Anniversary of Renewed Synchronous Operation of Continental European Electricity Transmission Grid
- 30.01.2014 Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina set up joint power reserve
News from theme: Electricity
- Romanian Telecommunications Operator Wants to Buy Enel's Power Unit in Banat
- Investment Delays in Energy Sector Will Be Very Costly for Energy Community
- Montenegro's COTEE with New Board of Directors
- Block 2 at Hungarian NPP Paks to Operate Until 2034
- Moldova-Romania Power Interconnection Project Looking for Consultant
- Go-live of Italian Borders Market Coupling Envisaged for Mid-February 2015
- Allocation of Cross-border Transmission Capacities in Croatia for 2015
- Albanian Minister: Energy Sector Out of Crisis in 2018
- Bulgaria's National Electricity Company Gets New CEO
- Electricity Production in Bosnia and Herzegovina Grows in September
Media Clipping archive
- OPEC beschließt trotz Ölpreis-Verfall keine Förderkürzung
- Qatar considering investment in Hinkley Point nuclear plant
- Dysfunctional Opec is stuck in the Sixties and must be reformed
- Opec refuses to cut oil production, prices slump to five-year low
- US shale boom is same as dotcom bubble, says Russian oil executive
- Renewable energy overtakes nuclear as Scotland's top power source
- Victorian renewable energy companies 'cut nearly one in 10 jobs'
- Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging
- Asia wilts after OPEC refrains from cuts
- Drax and InterGen hit with £39m Ofgem penalties
Visit us on
- 28.11.2014, Bulgaria & more Bulgaria: EUR 80 Million State Guarantee for Gas L...
- 28.11.2014, Albania & more Albanian Market Open to BiH Companies after BiH’s ...
- 28.11.2014, Romania Romanian Telecommunications Operator Wants to Buy ...
- 28.11.2014, Croatia Croatian City of Benkovac Connected to EVN's Gas N...
- 28.11.2014, Croatia Croatia Changed Law for Strategic Investment to At...
- 28.11.2014, Other countries Investment Delays in Energy Sector Will Be Very Co...
- 28.11.2014, Romania Romania: Gas Prices for TPPs Will not Increase
- 28.11.2014, Serbia EBRD's Non-performing Loan to Improve Investment C...