|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 05.03.2014 Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 04.12.2014 Energija14: Conventional Power Plants Will Be Needed for a While Longer
- 13.10.2014 10th Anniversary of Renewed Synchronous Operation of Continental European Electricity Transmission Grid
News from theme: Electricity
- Bosnia's Višegrad HPP Generated 941.08 GWh of Electricity
- Reporting of REMIT Data to Start on 7 October 2015
- Chinese CMEC Plans to Build New TPP in Serbia's Novi Sad
- Elektroprivreda Srbije Published a Tender for Procurement of IT and Smart Meters
- HEP Opskrba Assured Conditions for 10 kV to 20 kV Network Transition
- Predrag Šeatović, GEN-I Zagreb: The Problem of Croatia’s Energy Market Is not Only Renewables, but also “Predatory Prices”!
- Bosnia: Memorandum for Financing Block 7 in TPP Tuzla Signed
- ʺSEE CAO Is a Unique TSO-owned Service Company in Europeʺ
- Romanian Nuclearelectrica to Sell Less Electricity on Regulated Market in 2015
- Change Of Gate Closure Time for Italian and Slovenian Day-Ahead Markets
Media Clipping archive
- Die US-Ölblase droht zu platzen
- Unions call for North Sea tax breaks as oil slump threatens jobs
- OMV Petrom and Hunt Oil find new fossil fuel deposit
- Green light for world’s largest planned tidal energy project in Scotland
- South Stream Transport Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes
- Why the Russian oil crash could threaten Putin with a palace coup
- Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits
- Too Early for EU Response on Bulgaria's 'Gas Hub' Idea
- The downside of New York's fracking ban: local businesses 'falling apart'
- Die Presse: 'New Signs of Life' for South Stream from Bulgaria
Visit us on
- 22.12.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's PM: We Will Issue Necessary Permits for...
- 22.12.2014, Romania Romanian Energy Sector to Use Liquid Coal Technolo...
- 22.12.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia's Višegrad HPP Generated 941.08 GWh of Elec...
- 22.12.2014, Other countries & more Reporting of REMIT Data to Start on 7 October 2015
- 22.12.2014, Other countries BASF and Gazprom Will Not Complete Asset Swap
- 22.12.2014, Montenegro Montenegro to End Oil and Gas Concession Negotiati...
- 22.12.2014, Serbia Chinese CMEC Plans to Build New TPP in Serbia's No...
- 22.12.2014, Other countries Energy Community Publishes Policy Guidelines on Na...