|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 27.01.2016 Slovenian-run FutureFlow Project Launched
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 13.11.2015 ELES Postpones Deadline for Tertiary Frequency Control Reserve Auction
- 01.08.2016 ELES Investments 53% Lower Than Planned in 2015
- 29.02.2016 Energy Storage to Replace Power Plants? Not Yet
News from theme: Electricity
- Romania's Intraday Traded Volume Up 28.5% Month-on-Month in November
- FBiH Regulator Adopts Regulation on Renewable Energy Sources
- Regional Intraday Auction Mechanism Proposed for Italian Borders
- Energy Community Offers Technical Assistance for Creation of Balkan Power Market
- New Opportunities for Cross-Border Energy Projects
- Croatian Subsidiary of Slovenia’s GEN-I to Supply Electricity to Croatian Motorways
- Germany Ordered to Pay Utilities Compensation for Nuclear Exit
- Turkey Aims at Operational Launch of Akkuyu NPP by 2023
- New SEE Report: Slovenian Spot Power Prices Reach 52.62 EUR/MWh
- Alpiq Romindustries Loses Appeal Case against Romanian Hidroelectrica
Media Clipping archive
- DiCaprio se sastao sa Trumpom: Korištenjem obnovljive energije kreirati nova radna mjesta
- National Grid sells majority stake in gas division in £13.8bn deal
- National Grid returns £4bn to shareholders after selling 61pc stake in gas networks
- Trump picks climate change sceptic to head environment agency
- Bond investors hand Opec a vote of confidence
- Tepco shares rise by daily limit on reports of loan boost
- National Grid to sell 61% of gas business to Sino-Australian group
- Glencore’s return to dealmaking highlights new debt constraints
- National Grid deal adds to Macquarie’s big bet on infrastructure
- Trump impact on emissions ‘pretty small’
Visit us on
- 09.12.2016, Croatia EC Requests Croatia to Amend Law on INA Privatisat...
- 09.12.2016, Other countries Swiss Allseas Awarded Contract for First Line of T...
- 09.12.2016, Romania Romania's Intraday Traded Volume Up 28.5% Month-on...
- 09.12.2016, Other countries Study: Nord Stream 2 is Gazprom’s Answer to Its St...
- 09.12.2016, Other countries & more IGAs Will Need to Be Assessed by EC Before Being S...
- 09.12.2016, Romania Romanian OMV Petrom Starts Experimental Gas Produc...
- 09.12.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina FBiH Regulator Adopts Regulation on Renewable Ener...
- 08.12.2016, Other countries & more Slovenian Belektron Invests in Vertis