|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 05.11.2009 Without investments into new production facilities in the region a major electricity shortfall is imminent
- 05.01.2012 Krško Nuclear Power Plant helps save Serbia's electric power system
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 31.03.2010 Elektroprivreda Srbija became observer participant at BSP Regional Energy Exchange
News from theme: Electricity
- Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT to sign agreement on transmission system operation
- Bulgarian National Electrical Company (NEC) Sank into Debts
- Perica Jukić: HEP will aim to retain the dominant market share by introducing new products in all segments
- Croatia's Top Telecom Operator to Start Delivering Electricity
- China ready to invest lavishly in South East Europe
- Modernization of large combustion plants is necessary
- Bulgaria: RES Producers to Protest New 20% Tax
- Bulgarian Minister Stoynev: U.S. Reactor to Cost Less than $ 8 Billion
- Chinese Company Ming Yang Wind Power Group to Construct 200-Megawatt Wind Farm in Romania
- Macedonia will start with electricity prices liberalization in April 2014
Media Clipping archive
- Evropski napad na ruski Južni tok
- Bulgarian Court to Review IP Theft Complaint of French Alstom
- Russia to Pump Over 520M Tonnes of Oil in 2013 - Minister
- Kellner's PPF to sell its stake in EPH for CZK 30bn
- Hernádi charged in lawsuit over INA; MOL not involved
- Gov’t signs partnership agreement with Schneider Electric
- EU says No to Russian pipeline, as Ukraine talks resume
- EU countries ask for help to escape from South Stream 'mess'
- It may be lights out for Britain next winter, says npower energy boss
- Axe carbon tax to keep lights on and cut energy bills, says ScottishPower chief
Visit us on
- 09.12.2013, Bulgaria Commission authorises €945 million allocation of f...
- 09.12.2013, Kosovo & more Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT to sign agreement ...
- 09.12.2013, Bulgaria & more EC Identifies Three Problems Regarding South Strea...
- 09.12.2013, Bulgaria Bulgarian National Electrical Company (NEC) Sank i...
- 09.12.2013, Croatia Perica Jukić: HEP will aim to retain the dominant ...
- 09.12.2013, Croatia Croatia's Top Telecom Operator to Start Delivering...
- 06.12.2013, Other countries & more Gazprom: Construction of South Stream will proceed...
- 06.12.2013, Serbia Serbia-Gazprom agreement in dispute?
© 2002 - 2013 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors