|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Rudnap Group and Eles seal a 3.4 million Euro deal
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 17.01.2011 Gorazd Ažman: Market coupling on the Slovene-Italian border will improve liquidity of BSP SouthPool
- 05.03.2014 Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
- 03.03.2014 Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
- 30.01.2014 Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina set up joint power reserve
- 15.01.2014 Slovenia’s outlook without TEŠ 6? Import dependency and costly electricity
News from theme: Electricity
- Bulgaria Increases Electricity Prices by 9.79% to Cut Energy Sector's Debt
- Serbian Deputy PM: Serbia Should Better Utilise Its Energy Resources
- Serbia's EPS Trgovanje Enters Slovenian Electricity Market
- Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
- 2013 a Bad Year for Oil, Gas, and Coal Companies in Federation BiH
- In July, Macedonia Spent 177.078 MWh of Electricity
- IEA: Solar Energy Could be the Largest Source of Electricity by 2050
- World Bank Approves EUR 119.1 Million for Albania's Power Sector Recovery
- Albania Starts Consultation on Draft Power Sector Law
- Bulgaria's Electricity Production Grows by 11.9%; Gas Production Falls by 18.8%
Media Clipping archive
- Atomkraft: E.on klagt auf Schadensersatz wegen Zwangsabschaltung
- Energy Watchdog Approves Electricity Price Hike
- Putin, Merkel Support Rapid Resolution of Ukraine’s Gas Crisis
- Increased Energy Independence Does Not Mean US Should Disengage From World: Ambassador
- No Three-Party Gas Meeting Friday, Date to Be Set Next Week: Russian Energy Ministry
- Ukraine Energy Minister Says Trilateral Gas Talks Could Be Held Friday
- National asset company buys HUF 3.75 bln stake in gas line
- RWE says saw reduction in Russian gas supplies to Czech Republic in past days
- Ökoenergie führt Energiemix erstmals an
- S sestavljanjem električnih koles prodirata v tujino
Visit us on
- 02.10.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria Increases Electricity Prices by 9.79% to ...
- 02.10.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina BH-Gas to Sign New Contract with Gazprom Export; G...
- 02.10.2014, Serbia Serbian Deputy PM: Serbia Should Better Utilise It...
- 02.10.2014, Bulgaria & more Russia Hopes South Stream in Bulgaria to Continue ...
- 02.10.2014, Slovenia & more Serbia's EPS Trgovanje Enters Slovenian Electricit...
- 02.10.2014, Serbia Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
- 02.10.2014, Other countries & more Trade Exchange between Romania and Turkey also to ...
- 02.10.2014, Other countries Even if No Agreement Reached between Russia and Uk...