|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
The end for Bulgarian Belene?
Date: October 30th 2009 Author: Valerija Hozjan Kovač Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Economy , Ecology
Topic: Electricity , Economy , Ecology
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 22.06.2009 Olkiluoto 3 (un)safe?
- 12.11.2009 Christian Kern, Verbund: The problem is not in that energy sector was not eligible for bank loans; what should be questioned are the loan terms
- 11.06.2015 TPPs are Crucial for Further Regional Development in Serbia
- 08.04.2010 CEZ to freeze a project for new gas unit at the Varna thermal power plant
- 20.05.2014 Bulgaria: UniCredit Bulbank Sells HPP For 6.6 Million Euros
News from theme: Ecology
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
- Kayakers Petition Against Dams on Vjosa River, Albania
- CEOCOR: Fighting Corrosion of Water and Gas Pipelines for a Better Tomorrow
- Serbian EPS Investing in Modernisation of Its Coal Mines
- Serbia: Public Discussion on Ugljevik Open Coal Pit on 27 March
- Serbia: First Law on Climate Change Drafted
- Montenegro: Public Hearing on Hydrocarbons Impact on Environment in February
- Croatia among First EU Countries to Finish Low Carbon Strategy
News from theme: Economy
- How Will Brexit Affect the Energy Sector? (Part 1)
- GEN energija Reports Net Profit of EUR 15.3m for 2015
- EREUR: EMIR Review Should Reconsider Need for Commodity Clearing Thresholds
- EREUR: Risk Gaining Visibility in Bad Times
- Slovenia: Petrol Sells Its Stake in GEN-I for More Than EUR 45 million
- IAEE 2016: How Can Oil Companies Maximise Their Profits?
- EREUR: Energy Supply Crunch is Coming
- EBRD Considers Lending EUR 116 Million to CEZ Distribution Bulgaria
- Romanian Court Maintains Seizure of KMG International's Assets
- Mining Record in FBiH: 2 Million Tonnes of Coal Dug in 5 Months
News from theme: Electricity
- Incident on Site of Cernavoda NPP Unit 4
- IFC to Advise Albania on Creation of Day-Ahead Power Market
- EREUR: Gasoline Demand Peak in 2018?
- ACER: Infrastructure Needs Process Should Also Be Open to Non-EU Countries
- EREUR: State Intervention Impacting Power Trading in Turkey
- EREUR: Encouraging Liquidity Picture in European Power Markets
- Montenegro: Establishment of Electricity Distributor CEDIS Approved
- IMF Will Not Dictate Electricity Price Rise in Serbia
- Commission’s Delegation Satisfied with Kozloduy NPP Units 1-4 Decommissioning
- Albania’s OSHEE Proposes Price of Selling Electricity to Remain as in 2015
Media Clipping archive
- Russia's LUKoil Plans to Resume Iranian Oil Refining at Sicily Plant
- Securing Energy: India to Invest in Yamal Gas Reserve in Russia
- Warsaw Unlikely to Block Nord Stream 2 as Poland's Economy Needs It
- Austrian Energy Company OMV to Invest $1.1Bln in Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Oil Prices Grow as Polls Show Brexit Scenario Less Likely
- Polish Ministry Denies Making Request for Gas Deliveries via Nord Stream 2
- Oil Prices Down 5% as Leave Camp Leads in UK Referendum
- Brent Oil Price Drops 5% Amid UK's Decision to Leave EU
- Elon Musk novcem Tesle spašava svoju drugu tvrtku
- Hunedoara Energy Complex returned into insolvency
Visit us on
- 24.06.2016, Other countries How Will Brexit Affect the Energy Sector? (Part 1)
- 24.06.2016, Romania Incident on Site of Cernavoda NPP Unit 4
- 24.06.2016, Albania IFC to Advise Albania on Creation of Day-Ahead Pow...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: Gasoline Demand Peak in 2018?
- 24.06.2016, Other countries ACER: Infrastructure Needs Process Should Also Be ...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: State Intervention Impacting Power Trading ...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: Encouraging Liquidity Picture in European P...
- 24.06.2016, Bulgaria & more Bulgartransgaz and DESFA to Sign Interconnection A...