|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- CEE Could Get Flow-based Transmission Capacity Allocation System by Mid-2018
- Romanian Hidroelectrica to Be Listed on Stock Exchange in November
- Albanian Regulator Awards Power Trading Licence to Nishova Energy
- Romania: 906 Green Certificates Traded on Centralised Market in January
- Belgian WindVision to Build 174 MW Wind Park in Serbia
- Swedish Vattenfall Hit by Low Power Prices and Impairment Losses
- Workers Call for Urgent Meeting with Republika Srpska’s ERS Management
- CEER’s Response on New Renewable Energy Directive
- FBiH Parliament Votes Against Croatian Nuclear Waste Repository
- German EnBW Shocked Over EUR 900 Million Write-Down
Media Clipping archive
- Shell vows to sell $10bn extra assets as profits plunge 87%
- Major UK coal power plant closure 'will not lead to blackouts'
- Czech Republic, Iran, hope to cooperate in area of nuclear safety
- 'We don't need oil and mining to pay a growing income'
- Non-Dollar Trading: Emerging Economies Deal a Heavy Blow to Petrodollar
- US Proposes $10 Per Barrel Oil Fee for Clean Transportation Investment
- Oil majors must tailor strategy to reality
- MOL povećava proizvodnju nafte u Mađarskoj i Hrvatskoj
- VIDEO: EasyJet razvija hibridni avion s gorivim člankom
- Nafte u BiH ima, ali koliko je isplativa eksploatacija?
Visit us on
- 05.02.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: Assembly’s Approval for Off-Shore Hydr...
- 05.02.2016, Other countries CEER: EU Countries Need to Reinforce Role of LNG M...
- 05.02.2016, Other countries & more CEE Could Get Flow-based Transmission Capacity All...
- 05.02.2016, Other countries & more Romania Among EU States Least Dependent on Energy ...
- 05.02.2016, Romania Romanian Hidroelectrica to Be Listed on Stock Exch...
- 05.02.2016, Albania & more Shell Expanding Activity in Albania, Globally Its ...
- 05.02.2016, Other countries Miller and Austrian Vice Chancellor Discuss Nord S...
- 05.02.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina FBiH’s Minister: There’s Oil, But How Much?