|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Still Unclear When Kosovo's TSO Will Become Independent
- Trading Volumes on EEX Jump 71% in August
- Novšak: We are Going for Petrol's Share in GEN-I
- Bosnia's TSO Plans EUR 77 Million Investments by End of 2016
- Bulgaria's Government OKs Updated Radioactive Waste Strategy
- Dilemmas About Capacity Mechanisms at Home and Abroad
- EPEX SPOT: Total Traded Volume Amounted to 33.4 TWh in August
- Serbia Needs to Undergo Functional Unbundling and Join SEE CAO
- Republika Srpska: RiTE Ugljevik Changes Electricity Production and Coal Extraction Plan
- Vignjević, Statkraft: Regional Energy Companies Should Be Offered Shares in SEEPEX
Media Clipping archive
- Homeowner solar power subsidy cuts 'threaten 20,000 jobs'
- Activists plan oil protest at British Museum
- New Hinkley Point nuclear power station may be further delayed
- Tesla: Elektroauto um 31.000 Euro
- Eltern haften für ihre Kinder
- BASF und Gazprom einigen sich doch auf Milliarden-Deal
- Kanadas CO2-Emissionen steigen wegen Teersandförderung weiter
- Gabriel will Outsourcing-Trick der Atomkonzerne aushebeln
- Novih 90 otkaza u riječkoj rafineriji, koking i dalje upitan
- Nuclear plant sets new record
Visit us on
- 04.09.2015, Kosovo Still Unclear When Kosovo's TSO Will Become Indepe...
- 04.09.2015, Serbia Czech Companies Want to Invest in RES and Coal in ...
- 04.09.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH Unsuccessful at Implementing Energy Strategy a...
- 04.09.2015, Other countries Trading Volumes on EEX Jump 71% in August
- 04.09.2015, Croatia & more Novšak: We are Going for Petrol's Share in GEN-I
- 04.09.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Ministers of BiH: We Need to Insist that IAP Runs ...
- 04.09.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia's TSO Plans EUR 77 Million Investments by E...
- 04.09.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria Wants to Develop Gas Hub Project with Rus...