|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- One Unit Operational, Another to Be Online Soon at Macedonia's Largest TPP
- Upper Limit of Bosnia's Banovići TPP Capacity Raised to 350MW
- European Commission Releases EUR 100 Million for Projects of Common Interest
- CEZ Expects 9% Higher Power Production in Romania in 2015
- Czech Repower Trading Gets 10-Year Permit for Power Trading in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria's Green World Group Gets Power Trading Permit
- En.odmev 015: Foreign Investors Not Interested in Slovenian Energy Sector
- Romanian Competition Council Recommends Changing Pricing Model for Electricity Transmission
- Republika Srpska's ERS: Electricity Price to Rise Minimally
- Krško NPP to Go Offline in April for Regular Maintenance
Media Clipping archive
- Plumbers and heating engineers 'should sound alarm on freezing homes'
- Industry lobbyists weakened Europe's air pollution rules, say Greenpeace
- UK trade deal finances 'dirty energy' projects in Mexico, says Greenpeace
- EDF: Areva investment 'not existential' for Hinkley Point
- Bulgaria wants to revive Nabucco, Azerbaijan says pipeline name ‘not important’
- EU moves to improve Energy Union interconnections
- France helps Fiji with COP 21 contribution
- Can Russia's new Turkish gas project work?
- `Božja volja´ je ustavila Čoklove meganačrte nad Bohinjem
- Nepovratne spodbude Eko sklada tudi letos le za leseno stavbno pohištvo?
Visit us on
- 06.03.2015, Romania One Unit Operational, Another to Be Online Soon at...
- 06.03.2015, Other countries & more Serbia Improves Overall Co-operation with Russia
- 06.03.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Upper Limit of Bosnia's Banovići TPP Capacity Rais...
- 06.03.2015, Bulgaria & more European Commission Releases EUR 100 Million for P...
- 06.03.2015, Serbia Net Profit of Serbia's NIS Falls 42%
- 06.03.2015, Other countries & more Gazprom Plans Half-Billion-Euro Capital Increase i...
- 06.03.2015, Bulgaria & more CEZ Expects 9% Higher Power Production in Romania ...
- 06.03.2015, Bulgaria Czech Repower Trading Gets 10-Year Permit for Powe...