|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Kavarić: Better Offer for Unit 2 of Pljevlja TPP
- HOPS Issues TYNDP 2016-2025
- FERK Launches Two Public Discussions
- Albanian KESH Sells 18,600 MWh of Electricity to Five Companies
- Bosnia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria Exported Electricity in 2015
- Bulgaria's Year-on-Year Power Output Falls 13.2% in February 2016
- Republika Srpska: Hidroelektrane na Vrbasu Slight Drop in Q1 2016 Profit
- Republika Srpska: HET Records Loss in Q1 of 2016
- Montenegro: New Regulation to Encourage RES and Co-generation
- Serbian Power Utility EPS and Kolubara Usluge Seal EUR 28.5 Million Deal
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 03.05.2016, Montenegro Kavarić: Better Offer for Unit 2 of Pljevlja TPP
- 03.05.2016, Other countries Public Consultation on Potential Priority Infrastr...
- 03.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina FBiH: Government Green Light for Preparation of En...
- 03.05.2016, Croatia HOPS Issues TYNDP 2016-2025
- 03.05.2016, Other countries & more First Shipment of U.S. LNG Arrives in Europe
- 03.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more Petrol Selected as Partner in Smart Water Project;...
- 03.05.2016, Croatia INA Records EUR 8.8 Million Loss in First Quarter ...
- 03.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina FERK Launches Two Public Discussions