|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- 15-Minute Trading Increases Strongly on EPEX SPOT
- Serbian EPS Names Directors of EPS Snabdevanje and EPS Distribucija
- Construction of Bosnia's Banovići TPP to Start in 2016
- Croatian HEP and RWE Establish Joint Venture for RES Projects
- Slovenian GEN-I Joins Swiss Intraday and Swiss Day-Ahead Auction at EPEX SPOT
- Romania's Nuclearelectrica Signs Contract with National Uranium Company
- Republika Srpska: Gacko TPP Generates 658 GWh of Electricity in First Half of 2015
- CEZ Romania Generated EUR 195 Million Loss in 2014
- 60 MW of RES Generation to Be Connected to Romanian Grid
- Romania: Bretea HPP to Become Operational in December
Media Clipping archive
- Fossil fuel companies 'should be made to invest in carbon capture and storage'
- Solar Impulse breaks record for non-stop solo flight
- Glencore holds oil talks in Iran
- Petrobras graft loss may be understated
- BP settlement puts a value on clarity
- BP settles Deepwater spill for $18.7bn
- BP to pay £12bn for Gulf oil spill
- CO2 emissions threaten ocean crisis
- Oil prices drop on rising U.S. rig count, China stock market probe
- BP reaches $18.7 billion settlement over deadly 2010 spill
Visit us on
- 03.07.2015, Other countries 15-Minute Trading Increases Strongly on EPEX SPOT
- 03.07.2015, Serbia Serbian EPS Names Directors of EPS Snabdevanje and...
- 03.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Construction of Bosnia's Banovići TPP to Start in ...
- 03.07.2015, Croatia Croatian HEP and RWE Establish Joint Venture for R...
- 03.07.2015, Other countries & more Slovenian GEN-I Joins Swiss Intraday and Swiss Day...
- 03.07.2015, Croatia PM: Croatia Could Become Energy Independent with G...
- 03.07.2015, Romania Romania's Nuclearelectrica Signs Contract with Nat...
- 03.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska: Gacko TPP Generates 658 GWh of E...