|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Professor Mirza Kušljugić: Bosnia and Herzegovina Needs to Give a Balanced Energy Mix a Chance
- Romania and Moldova to Bridge Countries with Interconnectors
- Croatian HEP Wants Serbia to Pay for Undelivered Electricity
- Commissioner Vestager: Gazprom is Partitioning Several Markets in CEE
- Slovenian GEN-I Buys 43,200 MWh of Electricity from Bosnia's ERS
- Croatia’s HEP Signs EUR 11.74 Million Deal in Ljubljana
- European Commission Starts Public Consultation on EMIR
- BiH's Regulator Adopts New Power Transmission Fee and Market Rules
- Agreement for New Units of Cernavoda NPP Could Be Finalised by the End of 2015
- Energy Ministry in Federation BiH Receives 26 Requests for RES Permits
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 25.05.2015, Other countries Italy Grants Final Permit for TAP
- 25.05.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Professor Mirza Kušljugić: Bosnia and Herzegovina...
- 25.05.2015, Bulgaria EIB Considers Financing Energy Efficiency in Bulga...
- 25.05.2015, Romania Romania and Moldova to Bridge Countries with Inter...
- 25.05.2015, Bulgaria & more Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Slovakia Support Ga...
- 25.05.2015, Other countries & more Cost of Energy Subsidies Significantly Higher than...
- 25.05.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Optima Group Continues Investments in BiH
- 25.05.2015, Croatia & more Croatian HEP Wants Serbia to Pay for Undelivered E...