|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Large Bulgarian Companies Buy Electricity from Abroad
- EUR 15.35m Loan Agreement Signed for Stanari Mine and Thermal Power Plant
- Lifespan of Hydroelectric Power Station Trebinje 1 Extended by 20 Years
- Accusations against Elektroprivreda Srbije and Power Traders
- Electricity prices for households should increase
- BPA: “Electricity from photovoltaics proved to be the cheapest.”
- Chinese Labourers Working on Construction Site of Biggest Energy Investment in SE Europe
- Croatia: Energy 3 Submits Request for Permit for Pločno Wind Farm
- E.ON to Invest 95 Million Euro in Romania in 2014
- Bulgaria: ESO Requires Double Fee for Electricity Transfer
Media Clipping archive
- Mining lobby may join industry push to ban environmental boycotts
- Areva withdraws court appeal after cancellation of Temelín tender
- Turkey Starts Building Gas Link with Bulgaria
- Chevron to Explore a Fifth Romanian Location for Shale Gas
- South Stream-Bulgaria: Work on Local Pipeline Section Continues
- Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Gas Supply Disruptions Not Ruled Out
- Bulgaria Will Fight for South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- Putin: Evropa ne može prestati da kupuje ruski gas
- Evropski parlament pozvao EU da prekine izgradnju gasovoda
- MEKH reassures on national natural gas supply
Visit us on
- 18.04.2014, Bulgaria Large Bulgarian Companies Buy Electricity from Abr...
- 18.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina EUR 15.35m Loan Agreement Signed for Stanari Mine ...
- 18.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Agreement on Settling the Debt to BH-Gas not Reach...
- 18.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Lifespan of Hydroelectric Power Station Trebinje 1...
- 18.04.2014, Serbia Accusations against Elektroprivreda Srbije and Pow...
- 17.04.2014, Bulgaria & more Construction of Bulgaria-Greece Interconnection to...
- 17.04.2014, Bulgaria Electricity prices for households should increase
- 17.04.2014, Bulgaria BPA: “Electricity from photovoltaics proved to be ...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors