|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Branislav Prelevic new ECRB president
- Croatian Dalekovod Signs Agreement on Power Transmission Line in Kosovo
- Will the second unit of Krško nuclear power plant also be developed by Westinghouse?
- Croatia: WWF Praises EBRD’s Decision to Cut Support to Coal Plants
- Bulgaria: Chinese Investor to Invest Over 500 Million Euro in New Wind Park
- Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT reach agreement on transmission system operation
- Enel Green Power Receives 200 Million Euros from EIB to Finance Investments in Romania
- Siemens Serbia increasingly successful
- Serbia’s EMS and Kosovo’s KOSTT to sign agreement on transmission system operation
- Bulgarian National Electrical Company (NEC) Sank into Debts
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 13.12.2013, Montenegro & more Branislav Prelevic new ECRB president
- 13.12.2013, Romania Chevron Renews Shale Gas Exploration Activities in...
- 13.12.2013, Croatia & more Croatian Dalekovod Signs Agreement on Power Transm...
- 13.12.2013, Croatia Croatia to Sign Deal in Baku on Ionian-Adriatic Pi...
- 12.12.2013, Slovenia Will the second unit of Krško nuclear power plant ...
- 12.12.2013, Croatia & more Croatia: WWF Praises EBRD’s Decision to Cut Suppor...
- 12.12.2013, Other countries & more Study on environmental impact of South Stream in S...
- 12.12.2013, Bulgaria Bulgaria: Chinese Investor to Invest Over 500 Mill...
© 2002 - 2013 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors