|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- China Interested in Energy Projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Geoplin Enters Slovenian Power Market
- Slovenia - and Probably Croatia - to Join NWE Market Coupling by End 2014
- ACER: REMIT Reporting to Start in First Half of 2015
- Bulgaria's NEK Losses Increased by 43% in 2013
- Croatian Government Selling 22.82% Share in Končar
- GEN-I to Bid for New Power Supply Deal in Zagreb
- "Elektroprenos BiH Needs 200 More Employees"
- Croatian Minister Vrdoljak: Contract on Plomin C to be Signed Before End of 2014
- Bulgaria may be Forced to Take EC’s Remarks on South Stream into Consideration
Media Clipping archive
- Kiev Claims Russia’s Gazprom Involved in EU Reverse Gas Supplies Decrease
- US oil groups ordered to renew railcars
- EU energy plan targets Russian gas links
- Yukos investors await $100bn claim ruling
- UK reverses Drax biomass decision
- EU to weigh extensive sanctions on Russia
- Energy firm's mega blunder: the £500m electricity bill
- Stop building offshore wind farms, says Centrica
- Drax moves step closer to regaining biomass subsidy contract
- SSE and UKPN pay extra £3.3m over power cuts during Christmas storms
Visit us on
- 24.07.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina China Interested in Energy Projects in Bosnia and ...
- 24.07.2014, Croatia Croatian Plinacro to Invest 1.2 Billion Euros in N...
- 24.07.2014, Bulgaria & more EU Considers Stricter Russian Sanctions; Putin Sug...
- 23.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgarian Energy Holding Puts South Stream Loan De...
- 23.07.2014, Slovenia Geoplin Enters Slovenian Power Market
- 23.07.2014, Croatia & more Slovenia - and Probably Croatia - to Join NWE Mark...
- 23.07.2014, Other countries & more ACER: REMIT Reporting to Start in First Half of 20...
- 23.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's NEK Losses Increased by 43% in 2013
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors