|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Montenegro: EPCG Could Construct New Unit of Pljevlja TPP Alone
- Chinese Will Probably Build Bosnia's Banovići TPP
- CEZ Most Likely Not to Launch Temelin Tender This Year
- Serbian HPP Djerdap Exceeded Annual Production Plan by Quarter
- Romania's Hidroelectrica Generates Record-High Profit and Revenues in 2014
- Croatia: Vast Majority of Ploče Citizens against TPP
- Montenegro's CGES Gets Permit for Reconstruction of 110/35 kV Transformer Station
- Federation BiH: Nine Companies Apply to Build PV Plants, Two for Small HPPs
- Macedonia's Electric Output Grows 5.1% in November 2014
- Jože Torkar, Eltec Petrol: Energy Contracting Enables Vital Investments!
Media Clipping archive
- Die Kosten für Ökostrom sind für Haushalte gestiegen
- Siemens baut auch im Vorstand weiter um
- SSE freezes energy bills for 18 months
- Mahindra to treble solar energy investment
- Shale gas dealt further blow in UK
- Marubeni in $1bn writedown as oil slumps
- Opec chief says oil prices could soon rebound
- Russia downgraded to ‘junk’ by S&P
- Ministers impose curbs on fracking
- BP to freeze global salaries
Visit us on
- 27.01.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Oil Exploration in BiH Begins in 2016?
- 27.01.2015, Montenegro Montenegro: EPCG Could Construct New Unit of Pljev...
- 27.01.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Chinese Will Probably Build Bosnia's Banovići TPP
- 27.01.2015, Other countries CEZ Most Likely Not to Launch Temelin Tender This ...
- 27.01.2015, Romania Romania's Romgaz Signs Two Gas Contracts Worth EUR...
- 27.01.2015, Serbia Serbian HPP Djerdap Exceeded Annual Production Pla...
- 27.01.2015, Romania Romania's Hidroelectrica Generates Record-High Pro...
- 27.01.2015, Other countries Naftogaz: Ukraine Could Get 90% of Gas from Europe