|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Czech Export Bank Has Trouble Finding Money for Montenegrin Pljevlja 2 TPP
- EC to Propose Removal of Price Caps, Slovenia in Favour of Such Move
- Large Demand Response Potential in Households and SMEs
- Operation of Unit 5 of Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP Extended until 2047
- GEN-I Retains Biggest Power Trading Share in Montenegro in September
- Bulgaria to Pay EUR 601.6m Belene Debt to Atomstroyexport by 25 December
- Serbia: NIS and Chinese Betec to Jointly Develop Geothermal Energy
- Power Output of Montenegrin EPCG Down 5.6% in 2015
- Bosnian Elektroprivreda HZHB Seeks Energy Permit for Mesihovina Wind Park
- Serbian Energy Ministry Seeks Reserve Power Supplier
Media Clipping archive
- Borovac: Bez električne energije 1.785 povratničkih domova
- India, Iran Poised to Strike Deal on Persian Gulf Farzad-B Gas Field in 3 Months
- Gazprom to Discuss Ending Deal on Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Joint Venture
- Ankara Expects Turkish Stream Pipeline Construction to Begin in 2017
- EU Companies to Build Ground Infrastructure for Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Russian Minister Considers Oil Price of $48 per Barrel in 2017 'Realistic'
- Preparations for Rosneft Privatization to Wrap Up by Early December - Ulyukayev
- Oil Production Freeze Remains Russia's Main Option to Stabilize Market
- Separate Deals for Certain OPEC States on Output Freeze Stall Talks – BP Russia
- UK Interested in Strong Energy Sector, Stable Int'l Market - Ex-Minister
Visit us on
- 27.10.2016, Montenegro Czech Export Bank Has Trouble Finding Money for Mo...
- 27.10.2016, Other countries & more EC to Propose Removal of Price Caps, Slovenia in F...
- 27.10.2016, Other countries Large Demand Response Potential in Households and ...
- 27.10.2016, Bulgaria Operation of Unit 5 of Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP Exte...
- 27.10.2016, Montenegro GEN-I Retains Biggest Power Trading Share in Monte...
- 27.10.2016, Bulgaria Bulgaria to Pay EUR 601.6m Belene Debt to Atomstro...
- 27.10.2016, Serbia Serbia: NIS and Chinese Betec to Jointly Develop G...
- 27.10.2016, Montenegro Power Output of Montenegrin EPCG Down 5.6% in 2015