|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Incident on Site of Cernavoda NPP Unit 4
- IFC to Advise Albania on Creation of Day-Ahead Power Market
- EREUR: Gasoline Demand Peak in 2018?
- ACER: Infrastructure Needs Process Should Also Be Open to Non-EU Countries
- EREUR: State Intervention Impacting Power Trading in Turkey
- EREUR: Encouraging Liquidity Picture in European Power Markets
- Montenegro: Establishment of Electricity Distributor CEDIS Approved
- IMF Will Not Dictate Electricity Price Rise in Serbia
- Commission’s Delegation Satisfied with Kozloduy NPP Units 1-4 Decommissioning
- Albania’s OSHEE Proposes Price of Selling Electricity to Remain as in 2015
Media Clipping archive
- Russia's LUKoil Plans to Resume Iranian Oil Refining at Sicily Plant
- Securing Energy: India to Invest in Yamal Gas Reserve in Russia
- Warsaw Unlikely to Block Nord Stream 2 as Poland's Economy Needs It
- Austrian Energy Company OMV to Invest $1.1Bln in Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Oil Prices Grow as Polls Show Brexit Scenario Less Likely
- Polish Ministry Denies Making Request for Gas Deliveries via Nord Stream 2
- Oil Prices Down 5% as Leave Camp Leads in UK Referendum
- Brent Oil Price Drops 5% Amid UK's Decision to Leave EU
- Elon Musk novcem Tesle spašava svoju drugu tvrtku
- Hunedoara Energy Complex returned into insolvency
Visit us on
- 24.06.2016, Other countries How Will Brexit Affect the Energy Sector? (Part 1)
- 24.06.2016, Romania Incident on Site of Cernavoda NPP Unit 4
- 24.06.2016, Albania IFC to Advise Albania on Creation of Day-Ahead Pow...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: Gasoline Demand Peak in 2018?
- 24.06.2016, Other countries ACER: Infrastructure Needs Process Should Also Be ...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: State Intervention Impacting Power Trading ...
- 24.06.2016, Other countries EREUR: Encouraging Liquidity Picture in European P...
- 24.06.2016, Bulgaria & more Bulgartransgaz and DESFA to Sign Interconnection A...