|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- Julon's Energy Manager Monitors Electricity Prices Every Day
- A2A and Montenegro Agree On Another Extension of Negotiations on EPCG
- Croatia Also Seeking Power Exchanges for Market Coupling Implementation
- Romania's Hidroelectrica Could Launch Public Stock Offering in 2017
- First Wind Farm Project in Republika Srpska Could Be Delayed
- Serbia's Energy Minister: Wind Farm Projects Completed According to Law
- BiH's Electricity Output Fell by More than 10% in June
- FBiH Regulator Draws Up Draft Power Supply Licences for GEN-I and Danske Commodities
- Romania's Competition Regulator Starts Investigating Electricity Meter Market
- Martin Novšak, GEN energija: For Slovenia, Krško Plant Life Extension Means EUR 2 Billion in Added Value
Media Clipping archive
- Sporazum o Turskom toku početkom 2016.
- Zašto je dizel u Njemačkoj znatno jeftiniji od benzina?
- Njemačka i Indija potpisale sporazume o zelenoj energiji i ulaganjima
- ČEZ has invested CZK 120bn into greening
- Germany Pledges Over $1Bln in Aid for Indian Solar Power Projects
- BP to Pay Over $20Bln for 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- Company that will build Giurgiu-Ruse natural gas pipeline could be chosen in December
- Energy Ministry: 300 specialists needed for new nuclear reactor in Mioveni (Arges)
- Vlada FBiH i Elektroprivreda: Investirati 9,2 miliona u rudnike
- Vlada FBIH dala saglasnost za smanjenje cijene gasa
Visit us on
- 06.10.2015, Other Julon's Energy Manager Monitors Electricity Prices...
- 06.10.2015, Croatia 17 Companies Have Already Submitted Bids for Inves...
- 06.10.2015, Other countries Periodic Price De-linkage at Gas Hubs Brings Milli...
- 06.10.2015, Montenegro A2A and Montenegro Agree On Another Extension of N...
- 06.10.2015, Other countries Agreement on Turkish Stream to Be Signed at Beginn...
- 06.10.2015, Croatia Croatia Also Seeking Power Exchanges for Market Co...
- 06.10.2015, Romania Romania's Hidroelectrica Could Launch Public Stock...
- 06.10.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina First Wind Farm Project in Republika Srpska Could ...