|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Krško NPP pleased with the 25th fuel cycle - dry season has not compromised the operation
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.06.2009 Dr. Andrej Stritar: We might not even need a dump for highly radioactive waste
- 03.04.2012 First permanent disposal site for spent nuclear fuel
- 30.12.2011 Nuclear waste management in Sweden
- 22.06.2009 Philippe Garderet: Competitors of nuclear energy are not renewables, but gas, oil and coal
- 19.05.2009 The Olkiluoto ordeal continues
News from theme: Electricity
- EIB Could Finance LNG-Related Gas Network Expansion in Croatia and Slovenia
- Havrilet: Romanian Gas Could Also be Transported via Balkan Gas Hub
- Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid to NEC for Belene Debt
- Croatian DIV Plans to Build Largest Wind Park in BiH
- EBRD Considers Loan for New Gas Cogeneration Plant in Croatia
- New Report on SEE Market: Lowest Wholesale Power Prices in Austria
- Mervar and Novšak: On Its Own, Current Market Does Not Ensure Reliability
- Albania Still Needs to Develop Detailed Rules for Power Market
- Lack of Political Will Prevents Progress in BiH's Energy Sector
- Montenegro Expects to Adopt Secondary Electricity Legislation in January 2017
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 29.09.2016, Other countries & more The Role of Russian Gas to Remain Strong, U.S. LNG...
- 29.09.2016, Croatia & more EIB Could Finance LNG-Related Gas Network Expansio...
- 29.09.2016, Slovenia EIB Opens Office in Slovenia to Increase Local Pre...
- 29.09.2016, Bulgaria & more Havrilet: Romanian Gas Could Also be Transported v...
- 29.09.2016, Other countries World Bank: SEE Economic Growth to Reach 2.7% in 2...
- 29.09.2016, Other countries & more Romanian and Greek Gas TSOs Sign MoU
- 29.09.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid to NEC...
- 29.09.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Croatian DIV Plans to Build Largest Wind Park in B...