|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 23.03.2015 SDDE 2015: District Energy May not be as Popular as Electric Cars, but Its Benefits Promise a Bright Future!
News from theme: Ecology
- Montenegro: Public Hearing on Hydrocarbons Impact on Environment in February
- Croatia among First EU Countries to Finish Low Carbon Strategy
- Romania: EUR 31.1 Million for Environmental Projects from EEA and Norway Grants
- Study: Hazardous Hydropower Projects in Balkans Due to SEA and EIA Sub-standards
- Croatia to Give EUR 2.2 Million for Climate Change Research Projects
- EWEA: Wind Can Be Single Largest Source of Power Generation in EU by 2030
- Montenegro Launching Public Discussion on Climate Change Report
- Siemens to Be “Climate Neutral” by 2030, the Company Announced
- Slovenia and Croatia Receive EU Money for Fight Against Climate Change
- Montenegrin Government Adopts National Strategy for Climate Change
News from theme: Electricity
- Power Exchanges in SEE Region to Look for New Staff
- Croatian Environment Minister: Croatia Unlikely to Go Ahead with Plomin C TPP
- MIGRATE Project to Address Rapid Increase of Power Electronics
- ENTSO-E Launches Consultation on Common Grid Model
- Bulgarian Energy Minister on Energy Companies' Financial Results for 2015
- HUPX: Traded Volume on Day-Ahead Market Grew 9% in January
- Construction Begins on Bosnia’s Vranduk HPP
- Great Interest in Montenegrin TSO CGES
- 26 New Participants Enter Romania's Energy Market in January
- Bulgarian Power Exchange Contemplates Adding Gas Segment
News from theme: Heating
- Bulgaria: Ministry Asks Opinion on Draft Ordinance for Cogeneration
- German KfW Bank to Provide Loan for Central Heating System in Macedonia
- New Biomass Heating Plant by Republika Srpska’s Prijedor Heating Utility
- Romania: Heat Power Plant to Be Converted to Cogeneration Plant
- Romania to Spend EUR 1 Billion for Fuels to Produce Electricity and Heat
- Households in BiH Mainly Use Wood for Heating
- New EU Rules on Medium Combustion Plants
- Croatia's HEP to Start Construction of Biomass CHP Plant in Osijek in December
- New Cogeneration Unit at Croatia's Sisak TPP Starts Trial Operation
- RES in Certain Sectors Still Lagging behind in Balkans
Media Clipping archive
- Future of Russia-Turkey Energy Projects Depends on Ankara's Moves
- Najveći svjetski nezavisni trgovac naftom: Imat ćemo desetljeće jeftine nafte
- 'INA nije idilična tvrtka s reklame, već mjesto straha'
- Ništa od dogovora: Cijene nafte pale nakon dva tjedna rasta
- Banjaluka: U utorak bez struje 18 naselja
- Cijene nafte ostaju niske još najmanje 10 godina
- Cijene nafte ispod 34 dolara, razgovori o proizvodnji razočarali
- Zračni udari naštetili zaradi IS-a od prodaje nafte
- A quarter of North Sea oil platforms 'could be scrapped in 10 years'
- Why the oil industry could be a stain on economic recovery in US
Visit us on
- 09.02.2016, Other countries Power Exchanges in SEE Region to Look for New Staf...
- 09.02.2016, Croatia Croatian Environment Minister: Croatia Unlikely to...
- 09.02.2016, Other countries & more MIGRATE Project to Address Rapid Increase of Power...
- 09.02.2016, Other countries ENTSO-E Launches Consultation on Common Grid Model
- 09.02.2016, Other countries & more \"Traditional Energy Companies Can Be the Winners ...
- 09.02.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian Energy Minister on Energy Companies' Fin...
- 09.02.2016, Other countries HUPX: Traded Volume on Day-Ahead Market Grew 9% in...
- 09.02.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Construction Begins on Bosnia’s Vranduk HPP