|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 23.03.2015 SDDE 2015: District Energy May not be as Popular as Electric Cars, but Its Benefits Promise a Bright Future!
News from theme: Ecology
- Bulgarian Company to Help Repair Albanian Power Plant
- About 30 Tonnes of Fuel Spilled from Lukoil Neftohim Pipeline in Bulgaria
- Opposition to Nuclear Waste Repository in Dvor Continues
- TPPs are Crucial for Further Regional Development in Serbia
- Serbia: EUR 1.2 Million for Serbian MMR Project on Climate Change
- Montenegrin CGES Joins Project to Make Transmission System Bird-Friendly
- EIB Considers Financing Energy Efficiency in Bulgarian Residential Buildings
- Bankers Petroleum’s Licence not Revoked despite Gas Leakage
- Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in the Adriatic Sea
- Slovenia to be Included in the Croatian Adriatic Hydrocarbon Exploration
News from theme: Electricity
- Serbian EPS Completes First Phase of Reorganisation Process
- Cañete: Any Solution to Our Energy Challenges Has to Factor in Nuclear Energy
- Croatian Company to Take Part in Finish NPP Project
- Kosovo-Albania Power Interconnection to Be Completed by Middle of 2016
- Montenegro's EPCG to Pay EUR 35 Million in Dividend
- Serbian Energy Minister: Construction of New Unit in Kostolac TPP to Begin Soon
- Serbian Regulator Approves Electricity Price Increase
- Bosnia's Elektroprivreda BiH to Pay Dividend of EUR 0.04 per Share
- Cheaper Electricity in Macedonia as of 1 July
- Kosovo to Open Tender for Feasibility Study on Kosovo B TPP
News from theme: Heating
- Second State Loan for Romanian CE Hunedoara
- Serbian Beogradske Elektrane Replacing 3 Chimneys
- About 80 Mln Europeans Live in Unhealthy Dwellings
- A Visit to the Principal (Thermal) Power Plant in Balkan Region
- Kostolac TPP – Where Coal, Electricity and Archaeological Remains Meet
- Paul Voss, Euroheat & Power: District Energy Will Play a Key Role in the Energy System of Tomorrow
- Huge Debt for Serbian Heating Plants
- Croatia’s HEP Signs EUR 18.95 Million Deal on Cogeneration Plant in Sisak
- Croatia's HEP Signs a EUR 16.25 Million Worth Deal on Cogeneration Plant in Osijek
- Bosnia's Prijedor Heating Plant Seeks Consultant
Media Clipping archive
- Hrvati bodo Fincem zgradili nuklearko
- Kohleabgabe vom Tisch, dafür gehen Kraftwerke vom Netz
- Schadet Windpark den Lipizzanern?
- Kiew testet den Sommer ohne russisches Gas
- Teures schwarz-rotes Energie-Paket: Kohle-Abgabe kommt nicht
- Intersolar 2015.: Kompanija Solar Panel System predstavila svoje proizvode kao jedini hrvatski izlagač
- Mobile Sonnenkraft für den Ackerbau
- Főgáz prepares to take over Tigáz clients
- Ukraine received gas from Hungary ahead of halt from Russia
- Fitch: MOL affirmed at ‘BBB-’ with negative outlook
Visit us on
- 02.07.2015, Other countries ACER: Congestion Found at Number of Gas Interconne...
- 02.07.2015, Serbia Serbian EPS Completes First Phase of Reorganisatio...
- 02.07.2015, Other countries Cañete: Any Solution to Our Energy Challenges Has ...
- 02.07.2015, Croatia & more Croatian Company to Take Part in Finish NPP Projec...
- 02.07.2015, Albania & more Kosovo-Albania Power Interconnection to Be Complet...
- 02.07.2015, Other countries & more Serbia Not Affected by Halt of Russian Gas Supply ...
- 02.07.2015, Serbia Serbian Government Gives Go-Ahead for Unbundling o...
- 02.07.2015, Montenegro Montenegro's EPCG to Pay EUR 35 Million in Dividen...