|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 21.03.2016 Prof. Alojz Poredoš, SDDE: RES Should Be Utilised via District Systems
News from theme: Ecology
- Development Banks Scaling-Up Their Climate Finance Activities
- On 8 August, Nature’s Annual Resources Budget for 2016 Was Used Up
- Bulgaria Opens Centre for Oil Spills Prevention
- Dark Cloud Report: Emissions from TPPs Making Europe’s Neighbours Sick
- Energy Investments to Cut Premature Deaths from Air Pollution
- Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
- Kayakers Petition Against Dams on Vjosa River, Albania
News from theme: Electricity
- Péter Pozsgai, MET: We Are Reviewing Various Investment Potentials in SEE
- BiH and China to Sign Final Agreement on Tuzla 7 TPP by Year-End
- Turkey-Romania Submarine Cable Excluded from Romania’s Energy Strategy
- Romania’s Energy Regulator to Inspect State of Electricity and Gas Grid
- Croatia’s HEP Investing Over EUR 66.7 Million in Power Supply Security
- Macedonia Gross Power Output Falls 3.6% in June
- Kosovo's Power Exports Up 134.8% in Q2 2016
- Slovenian Mokrice HPP: Croatia's Opinion Expected in September
- Chinese CGN Interested in Bulgaria’s Belene NPP Project
- Energy Community To Hire Electricity Expert
News from theme: Heating
- Romanian ELCEN Signs EUR 5.6 Million Contract with GE
- Croatia's HEP Obtains Environmental Permit for TE-TO Zagreb
- Bulgaria Investing EUR 10.2 Million in Replacing Heating Systems
- Italian Company to Invest EUR 150 Million in Co-Generation Projects in BiH
- EUSEW: Iceland Can Single Out Houses Which Do Not Use RES for Heating
- Bulgaria Receives EUR 5 Million from EBRD for EE Projects in Buildings
- TE-TO Zagreb Applying New Technology to Increase Efficiency and Lower Emissions
- Bosnian Municipality Publishes Tender for District Heating
- Over 30% of SEE Households Energy Poor
- IHS Study: Renewables Could Heat 49% of Europe's Homes by 2040
Media Clipping archive
- Barrel of Discord: Iran Ready to Discuss Oil Output Freeze Only 'on its Own Terms'
- OPEC Export Earnings Plunge 46 Percent in 2015 From Previous Year
- Nord Stream 2 Pipeline May Deprive Slovakia of Gas Transit Revenues - PM
- Russia, Iran Sign Deal Worth $1Bln to Build Offshore Drilling Rigs for Tehran
- Will the US Flood Global Markets With Shale Fuel as Promised?
- Gutachten: Manipulationen bei Dieselabgasen seit 2010 bekannt
- INA očekuje da će poboljšanje nelikvidnosti Petrokemija iskoristiti za vraćanje duga
- Norveška će plinom pritisnuti Britaniju
- Vlada ZDK-a o gradnji male hidroelektrane 'Kamenolom'
- Dani energetske efikasnosti u Lafat komercu
Visit us on
- 29.08.2016, Bulgaria & more Bulgaria to Host Meeting on Gas Hub Project in Sep...
- 29.08.2016, Other EIA: Global Shale Oil Production to More Than Doub...
- 29.08.2016, Other countries & more Péter Pozsgai, MET: We Are Reviewing Various Inves...
- 29.08.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH and China to Sign Final Agreement on Tuzla 7 T...
- 29.08.2016, Romania Romania’s OMV Petrom to Exploit Mature Oil Fields ...
- 29.08.2016, Other countries & more Slovenian Petrol's Net Profit EUR 32 Million in H1...
- 29.08.2016, Other countries & more Turkey-Romania Submarine Cable Excluded from Roman...
- 29.08.2016, Romania Romania’s Energy Regulator to Inspect State of Ele...