|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 25.03.2014 SDDE: in Heating, We Should Use Waste Heat
News from theme: Ecology
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
- Romania’s Government Approved Partial Exemption from Purchase of Green Certificates for Large Industry Consumers
- Dr. Thomas Henningsen, Greenpeace: Politicians are liars
- Floods in Serbia Carry 1000 Tonnes of Waste to HPP Djerdap Dam
- Bulgaria: BSPB Project for Conservation of Imperial Eagle and Saker Falcon Receives Prestigious European Award Natura 2000
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions a Major Issue in Serbia
- Croatia: INA and Rijeka Continue Fighting Air and Noise Pollution
- En.odmev 014 awards go to Lumar IG, Sumida Slovenija, and Danfoss Trata
News from theme: Electricity
- Bulgaria Wants to Renegotiate Power Purchase Contracts with Private TPPs
- In Past Decade, EUR 153,4 Million Invested in Mine and Thermal Power Plant Gacko
- Romania's Transelectrica with EUR 29.4 Million Deal for Substation Upgrade
- CEO of Hrvatska Elektroprivreda Assures Croatia will have Enough Gas in Winter
- Bosnian Energoinvest and Turkish Temsan to Produce High-Voltage Equipment
- Coal Power Plant Kostolac in Cold Reserve until Start of Heating Season
- Electricity Price Hike to Cover only a Fifth of Bulgarian NEC's Debt
- Serbian PM: No Electricity Cuts, Price Rise During Heating Season
- Croatia Receives Acceptable Proposal for Montenegro-Italy Power Cable Route
- Base Price Expected to Stagnate at 43 to 44 EUR/MWh
News from theme: Heating
- Bulgaria Could Extend Use of Mazut in Case of Gas Crisis
- EBRD to Loan EUR 7 Million for District Heating System Upgrade in Serbia
- CEZ's Combined Heat and Power Plant in Turkey Completed
- Macedonian ELEM to Write Off Citizens' Debts
- Macedonian TE-TO Skopje Searches for Insurance for its Cogeneration Plant
- EBRD Considering a Loan for a New Cogeneration Plant in Bosnia
- Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- Frédéric Hug, President of Euroheat & Power: The heat is decentralised and we don’t see it behind the huge energy investments
- Russian Company Seeks to Sell Share in Macedonian Plant
- Hungarian MVM to be installing biomass boilers in Serbia
Media Clipping archive
- Kje so priložnosti na energetskem trgu v regiji
- Postignut privremeni dogovor u vezi ukrajinskog plina
- Bratušek: Osigurati plin u slučaju nestašice iz Rusije i Ukrajine
- Po dveh desetletjih predaja oblasti v Kolektorju
- Uskoro ćemo aute voziti na vjetar?
- Kanadski LNG-projekt neisplativ?
- Partnerstvo sa Moskvom dobro, ali može biti izmijenjeno
- Bratuškova pili znanje o evropski energetiki
- Japan renewables curb could boost nuclear
- U Hrvatskoj u pogonu 1.005 elektrana na obnovljive izvore energije
Visit us on
- 30.09.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria Wants to Renegotiate Power Purchase Contr...
- 30.09.2014, Other countries Russia Threatens Gas Cut-Offs to States that Deliv...
- 30.09.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina In Past Decade, EUR 153,4 Million Invested in Mine...
- 30.09.2014, Romania Romania Would Like to be Regional Operating Centre...
- 30.09.2014, Romania Romania's Transelectrica with EUR 29.4 Million Dea...
- 30.09.2014, Albania & more TransAtlantic Petroleum to Buy Albania-Focused Str...
- 30.09.2014, Croatia CEO of Hrvatska Elektroprivreda Assures Croatia wi...
- 30.09.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more Bosnia and Herzegovina Signs Energy Cooperation De...