|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 25.03.2014 SDDE: in Heating, We Should Use Waste Heat
News from theme: Ecology
- Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in the Adriatic Sea
- Slovenia to be Included in the Croatian Adriatic Hydrocarbon Exploration
- Alstom Helps Croatia's Plomin 2 TPP Reduce Emissions
- Croatia: No Deal for Exploring Hydrocarbons in Adriatic without Environmental Impact Assessment
- National Council on Climate Change Launched in Serbia
- Ministry: Investment in Waste Management More Than Doubled
- Greenpeace to Pay Fine if it Interferes with Gazprom Oil Tankers
- False Data in EIA for New Bosnian and Herzegovinian Power Plant Ugljevik III
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
News from theme: Electricity
- German Investors Eyeing Investments in Montenegro
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Travnik Municipality Discusses Wind Farm in Vlašić
- Bulgarian Mini Maritsa Iztok Chooses Contractor for Medium-Voltage Cable
- Enel Suspends Asset Sale in Romania, Sale in Slovakia Continues
- Energy Sector in Republika Srpska Facing Difficulties, ERS Calls for Electricity Price Rise
- Failure on Secondary Equipment of TEŠ
- ENTSO-E: No Need for Interconnector Reservation to Participate in Capacity Mechanisms
- German Company Will Lead Consortium for Albania-Italy Interconnector Construction
- Splitting German Power Market Would Cost EUR 100 Million a Year
- Šefčovič on Energy Union: We Learnt Our Lesson With South Stream Project
News from theme: Heating
- Gazprom: Europe Could End up Without Gas Due to Ukraine
- Croatia's HEP to Build a New Cogeneration Plant in Zagreb
- First EBRD’s financing for Renewable Project in Bosnia
- Serbia to Modernise Energy Infrastructure
- Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- Agreement on District Heating System in Serbia Signed
- Serbia’s Nikola Tesla TPP Is Ready for New Heating Season
- Coal Production in Serbian TE-KO Kostolac about to Start
- Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
- Bulgaria Could Extend Use of Mazut in Case of Gas Crisis
Media Clipping archive
- Causa Alijew: Gab es Druck auf OMV?
- 'The Economic System We Have Created Global Warming'
- The Warming World: Is Capitalism Destroying Our Planet?
- Die Tricks der griechischen Benzin-Schmuggler
- EU-Kommissar moniert Verzögerung bei deutschen Stromtrassen
- Iberdrola/UIL: rebound relationship
- Rig idling near 20-year high, say drillers
- Premier Oil reports loss, books impairment and scraps dividend amid price rout
- US will not become the 'new Saudi Arabia' of global energy
- Ministers award £4bn of green energy subsidies
Visit us on
- 27.02.2015, Other countries Gazprom Ready to Separate Gas Supplies Issue from ...
- 27.02.2015, Serbia Serbia Held Conference on Industrial Emissions Dir...
- 27.02.2015, Montenegro German Investors Eyeing Investments in Montenegro
- 27.02.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina: Travnik Municipality Discu...
- 27.02.2015, Bulgaria Bulgarian Mini Maritsa Iztok Chooses Contractor fo...
- 27.02.2015, Bulgaria In Fear of Gas Shortage Bulgargaz Signs Agreement ...
- 27.02.2015, Romania Enel Suspends Asset Sale in Romania, Sale in Slova...
- 27.02.2015, Other countries & more Energy Union on Energy Community: Strengthened Sol...