|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 23.03.2015 SDDE 2015: District Energy May not be as Popular as Electric Cars, but Its Benefits Promise a Bright Future!
News from theme: Ecology
- Green Activists in Croatia Contend Oil Drilling in the Adriatic Sea
- Slovenia to be Included in the Croatian Adriatic Hydrocarbon Exploration
- Alstom Helps Croatia's Plomin 2 TPP Reduce Emissions
- Croatia: No Deal for Exploring Hydrocarbons in Adriatic without Environmental Impact Assessment
- National Council on Climate Change Launched in Serbia
- Ministry: Investment in Waste Management More Than Doubled
- Greenpeace to Pay Fine if it Interferes with Gazprom Oil Tankers
- False Data in EIA for New Bosnian and Herzegovinian Power Plant Ugljevik III
- Croatian Ministry Presents Activities and Projects to Preserve Ozone Layer
- Wildfire in Croatia’s Refinery
News from theme: Electricity
- Unit 1 of Romania's Cernavoda NPP to Shut Down in the Afternoon
- Serbia to Adopt New Energy Strategy by End-2015
- PHOTO: Serbian Energy Sector Heating up Due to EPS Restructuring
- Serbia's Energoprojekt with Electricity Projects in Qatar, UAE and Oman
- Enel Changed Its Mind Regarding Its Romanian Assets
- Serbian Energy Minister for Energetika.NET: Serbia to Get Power Exchange in 2015
- Montenegro: Interenergo Regains the Biggest Trading Share, GEN-I Second
- Serbia Looking for Opportunities for More Efficient Use of Biomass for Energy
- BiH's Exports of Electricity Fell 15% Year-On-Year in January 2015
- Energoatom, Ukrenergo and Polenergia Push for Integrated Grid
News from theme: Heating
- SDDE 2015: On the Short- and Long-Term Challenges of the Domestic District Energy Sector
- SDDE 2015: District Energy May not be as Popular as Electric Cars, but Its Benefits Promise a Bright Future!
- Croatia: HEP's TE-TO Zagreb to Get Heat Accumulator
- German Company to Tackle Kosovo’s Electricity Problems
- Gazprom: Europe Could End up Without Gas Due to Ukraine
- Croatia's HEP to Build a New Cogeneration Plant in Zagreb
- First EBRD’s financing for Renewable Project in Bosnia
- Serbia to Modernise Energy Infrastructure
- Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- Agreement on District Heating System in Serbia Signed
Media Clipping archive
- Zeman supports uranium mining, nuclear plants building
- EC: Paks talks must continue
- Elmű, Émász shareholders approve dividend proposals
- OPCOM: 20,440 green certificates traded in Q1 2015
- Issue of the Day : The ambassador’s diversion
- Bulgaria Coalition Partners to Back Ivan Ivanov as Energy Committee Head
- Bulgarian Energy Ministry to Review Westinghouse Contract
- Šveđani otpadom griju 810.000 kuća i rade struju za još 250.000
- Povećana proizvodnja struje
- Bajatović: Regionu potrebna velika skladišta gasa
Visit us on
- 27.03.2015, Other countries & more Srbijagas Director Stresses the Importance of Addi...
- 27.03.2015, Romania Unit 1 of Romania's Cernavoda NPP to Shut Down in ...
- 27.03.2015, Croatia & more Slovenian Consultant ZaVita on Croatia’s Hydrocarb...
- 27.03.2015, Serbia Serbia to Adopt New Energy Strategy by End-2015
- 27.03.2015, Other countries & more Serbian Energy Minister: We Need to Diversify Sour...
- 27.03.2015, Serbia PHOTO: Serbian Energy Sector Heating up Due to EPS...
- 27.03.2015, Other countries & more Serbia's Energoprojekt with Electricity Projects i...
- 27.03.2015, Albania & more Companies Can Pre-qualify for Onshore TAP Construc...