|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 21.03.2016 Prof. Alojz Poredoš, SDDE: RES Should Be Utilised via District Systems
News from theme: Ecology
- EU Parliament Approves Ratification of Paris Climate Deal
- Development Banks Scaling-Up Their Climate Finance Activities
- On 8 August, Nature’s Annual Resources Budget for 2016 Was Used Up
- Bulgaria Opens Centre for Oil Spills Prevention
- Dark Cloud Report: Emissions from TPPs Making Europe’s Neighbours Sick
- Energy Investments to Cut Premature Deaths from Air Pollution
- Film4Climate Global Video Competition 2016
- Kosovo Minister of Environment Discharged
- Grčić: EPS to Invest EUR 1 Billion in Ecological Projects by 2050
- Emissions From ETS Installations Down 0.4% in 2015
News from theme: Electricity
- Slovenian Avče Pumped-Storage HPP Unavailable on 22 October
- Skubin: A Vertical Connection Would Enable to Preserve Two to Three Serious Providers
- Slovenian TSO Announces Auction for Purchase of Energy to Cover Losses
- Republika Srpska’s Utility ERS Selling 4,800 MWh of Surplus Electricity
- FBiH Government Approves Issuance of Energy Permit for Vranduk HPP
- Croatian Regulator Calls for Proposals for RfG Derogations
- Bosnian Elektroprijenos BiH Launches Mostar 9 Transformer Station
- CEE Flow-based Market Coupling Implementation Could Face Delay
- ATEB Warns of Issues that Might Hinder Success of Bilateral Trading on IBEX
- Traders Still Worried That Trading on Bulgarian IBEX Could Become Mandatory
News from theme: Heating
- Serbia's NIS Presents Innovative Mini Co-generation System
- Energy Poverty Is Growing Problem in SEE
- EBRD Considers Loan for New Gas Cogeneration Plant in Croatia
- Energy Model: Bosnian Kovan With Help of RES to 30% Annual Growth Rate
- Bulgaria Assesses Its Cogeneration Potential
- Romanian ELCEN Signs EUR 5.6 Million Contract with GE
- Croatia's HEP Obtains Environmental Permit for TE-TO Zagreb
- Bulgaria Investing EUR 10.2 Million in Replacing Heating Systems
- Italian Company to Invest EUR 150 Million in Co-Generation Projects in BiH
- EUSEW: Iceland Can Single Out Houses Which Do Not Use RES for Heating
Media Clipping archive
- Petrom gets listed on London Stock Exchange
- Russia's Rosatom Opens Regional Center in Mumbai for India, Bangladesh
- One and Only: Rosneft Could Offer EU Partners Over $100Bln Worth of Projects
- Russia Could Increase Oil Output to 200 Mln Tonnes Annually - Rosneft CEO
- US Shale Not in Competition With Russian Oil in Asia-Pacific - Rosneft CEO
- Prices Above $50 to 'Stimulate' US Shale Oil Production – Rosneft CEO
- Less Said, the Better: Clinton's Nuclear Strike Remark Gave Away Sensitive Info
- STIŽE ZIMA: Poslušajte ove savete i smanjite račune za struju!
- Vujović pozvao investitore iz Slovenije da ulažu u Srbiju
- Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
Visit us on
- 21.10.2016, Slovenia Slovenian Avče Pumped-Storage HPP Unavailable on 2...
- 21.10.2016, Slovenia Skubin: A Vertical Connection Would Enable to Pres...
- 21.10.2016, Slovenia Slovenian TSO Announces Auction for Purchase of En...
- 21.10.2016, Croatia Croatian Gas Supply and Distribution Gradually Tur...
- 21.10.2016, Other countries Changing Gas Flow Patterns Require Better Responsi...
- 21.10.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian Gas TSO to Hold Firm Yearly Capacity Auc...
- 21.10.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska’s Utility ERS Selling 4,800 MWh o...
- 21.10.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina FBiH Government Names Advisory Team for Oil and Ga...