|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Mobile portal TE-TOL is one of the best practices in the world in terms of environmental information
Date: November 17th 2010 Author: Martin Kerin Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Ecology , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 24.02.2012 Slovenia, Finland and Denmark with the highest rise in RES share
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
- 05.09.2012 Agrokor opens 1 MW biogas cogeneration plant near Zagreb, Croatia
- 02.06.2009 The decision on the location of the radioactive disposal passed to the court
- 23.03.2015 SDDE 2015: District Energy May not be as Popular as Electric Cars, but Its Benefits Promise a Bright Future!
News from theme: Ecology
- EFT-RiTE Stanari Renews Its Environmental Permit
- Czech Temelin NPP Decontaminates Reactor Block
- Bulgarian Company to Help Repair Albanian Power Plant
- About 30 Tonnes of Fuel Spilled from Lukoil Neftohim Pipeline in Bulgaria
- Opposition to Nuclear Waste Repository in Dvor Continues
- TPPs are Crucial for Further Regional Development in Serbia
- Serbia: EUR 1.2 Million for Serbian MMR Project on Climate Change
- Montenegrin CGES Joins Project to Make Transmission System Bird-Friendly
- EIB Considers Financing Energy Efficiency in Bulgarian Residential Buildings
- Bankers Petroleum’s Licence not Revoked despite Gas Leakage
News from theme: Electricity
- Bulgaria Cuts Power Prices for Households; Rise of Obligation to Society Fee for Industry
- Eurelectric Warns of Serious Problems with Power Market Integration
- Milan Vukasović: Serbia Is a Bridge Between Liquid CEE Market Towards Bulgaria and Turkey
- Bulgaria’s Month-on-Moth Power Output Falls 14.5% in May
- Alstom Gets Certificate for Slovenia's Šoštanj TPP Unit 6
- Some Novelties Regarding Power Supply in Croatia
- Net Profit of Bosnia's Elektroprivreda BiH Plunges
- Elektroprijenos BiH Has EUR 143.4 million Available for Investments
- Slovenia's HSE Starts Trading on Intercontinental Exchange
- CEO of HEP: Rijeka TPP to Be Launched if Needed
News from theme: Heating
- Government Discusses “Heating Issues” in Sarajevo
- Second State Loan for Romanian CE Hunedoara
- Serbian Beogradske Elektrane Replacing 3 Chimneys
- About 80 Mln Europeans Live in Unhealthy Dwellings
- A Visit to the Principal (Thermal) Power Plant in Balkan Region
- Kostolac TPP – Where Coal, Electricity and Archaeological Remains Meet
- Paul Voss, Euroheat & Power: District Energy Will Play a Key Role in the Energy System of Tomorrow
- Huge Debt for Serbian Heating Plants
- Croatia’s HEP Signs EUR 18.95 Million Deal on Cogeneration Plant in Sisak
- Croatia's HEP Signs a EUR 16.25 Million Worth Deal on Cogeneration Plant in Osijek
Media Clipping archive
- BP, EXXON & CO: Niedriger Preis: Gewinneinbrüche bei Ölmultis
- Klimagipfel in Paris wird zur Massenveranstaltung
- Die Klima-Revolution beginnt hier
- Gabriel hat das falsche Ressort
- Crude oversupply creates July turbulence
- Falling oil price hits big energy groups
- Fukushima executives indicted
- Industrial giants caught in LED headlights
- Enoc boosts offer for Dragon Oil
- Obama set to order tougher climate action
Visit us on
- 03.08.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria Cuts Power Prices for Households; Rise of...
- 03.08.2015, Albania & more Albania and BiH Intensify Co-operation Regarding I...
- 03.08.2015, Other countries Turkish Stream Put on Hold; Talks between Russia a...
- 03.08.2015, Montenegro Montenegro: Government Adopts Energy Law Changes t...
- 03.08.2015, Other countries Eurelectric Warns of Serious Problems with Power M...
- 03.08.2015, Croatia & more Milan Vukasović: Serbia Is a Bridge Between Liquid...
- 03.08.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria’s Month-on-Moth Power Output Falls 14.5% ...
- 03.08.2015, Other countries Gazprom Export to Offer Gas Auction in September 2...