|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Končar completes first stage of Pometeno Brdo windmill
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 09.06.2014 RP Global Kicks Off Largest Wind Farm in Croatia
- 24.01.2013 Spanish Acciona Energy Opens First Wind Farm in Croatia
- 29.05.2012 Hrvoje Požar Institute: Wind energy potential in Southern Croatia predicted to exceed 1,000 MW
- 23.03.2012 Spain's Acciona builds its first wind farm in Croatia
- 22.03.2010 Končar is starting to build 28 million euro wind power plant near Split
News from theme: Electricity
- Traded Volumes on EPEX SPOT Amounted to 42.6 TWh in April
- Republika Srpska's Ugljevik TPP Delivers 643,01 GWh in First 4 Months of 2016
- Romania: Discussion on Draft Law on Electricity and Gas
- Slovenia Demands a Compensation of EUR 695 Million From BiH
- Dalekovod to Sign Two Contracts with Norway's Statnett
- What happened with prices in SEE and Hungary in Q1 2016?
- Albanian and Macedonian Ministers Discuss Electricity and Gas Topics
- Bosnia: Dynamics of Withdrawal of TPPs
- Kavarić: Better Offer for Unit 2 of Pljevlja TPP
- HOPS Issues TYNDP 2016-2025
News from theme: RES and EE
- Petrol Selected as Partner in Smart Water Project; Further Plans in BiH and Serbia This Year
- Bosnia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria Exported Electricity in 2015
- Republika Srpska: Hidroelektrane na Vrbasu Slight Drop in Q1 2016 Profit
- Republika Srpska: HET Records Loss in Q1 of 2016
- Montenegro: New Regulation to Encourage RES and Co-generation
- Republika Srpska: Hidroelektrane na Drini Generates Loss in Q1
- Croatia: Rudine Wind Park Put Into Full Operation
- Romania’s Court of Accounts Raises Critical Points on Green Certificate Market
- Albania Proceeding with Devoll HPP Project
- Đokić: New Concession Agreement for Buk Bijela HPP to be Signed in 15 Days
Media Clipping archive
- Inadequate Water Supply May Lead to Global Economic Decline
- US Energy Industry Struggles With Worst Default Record Since 1999
- ForMin: Nuclear energy to boost Czech-Iranian relations
- CEFC China to pay USD 680m for 51 pc of Rompetrol Group stake
- Deset milijardi KM za autoputeve i energiju
- Proizvodnja struje u RiTE „Ugljevik“ iznad plana
- Naftaši gomilaju zalihe zbog najave rasta cijena
- Bangladeš: More uništava luke, trpi ekonomija
- China’s CEFC, KMG International’s majority shareholder
- Boris Kupec na čelu Elektra Celje
Visit us on
- 04.05.2016, Other countries Traded Volumes on EPEX SPOT Amounted to 42.6 TWh i...
- 04.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska's Ugljevik TPP Delivers 643,01 GW...
- 04.05.2016, Bulgaria & more CO2 Emissions in EU Slightly Increased, including ...
- 04.05.2016, Romania Energy Ministry Proposes Establishment of Central ...
- 04.05.2016, Romania Romania: Discussion on Draft Law on Electricity an...
- 04.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina & more Slovenia Demands a Compensation of EUR 695 Million...
- 04.05.2016, Albania Petromanas Energy CEO and FCO Dismissed
- 04.05.2016, Romania Chinese Take Over Romanian Oil Company KMG