|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Končar completes first stage of Pometeno Brdo windmill
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 09.06.2014 RP Global Kicks Off Largest Wind Farm in Croatia
- 24.01.2013 Spanish Acciona Energy Opens First Wind Farm in Croatia
- 29.05.2012 Hrvoje Požar Institute: Wind energy potential in Southern Croatia predicted to exceed 1,000 MW
- 23.03.2012 Spain's Acciona builds its first wind farm in Croatia
- 22.03.2010 Končar is starting to build 28 million euro wind power plant near Split
News from theme: Electricity
- Albania Inaugurates 400 kV Interconnection with Kosovo
- Montenegro: EFT Biggest Power Importer, Interenergo Biggest Exporter in May
- Report: Lack of Finances One of Main Obstacles for EE in Serbia’s Industry
- Montenegro to Enter Strategic Partnership for its PX by 1 November
- Serbia Sends Letter of Intent for 4MMC Market Coupling
- BiH Significantly Lags Behind in Spot Market Development
- Energy Community: Cross-border Power Trade Below WB6's Potential
- Macedonia ʺWorstʺ WB6 Country in Spot Market Development
- Albania: Approval of Power Market Model Crucial for Further Steps
- Kosovo's Spot Market Development Dependent on Albania
News from theme: RES and EE
- Romania Sets New Targets for Renewable Energy
- MEPs Call for Common Approach to Exploit SEE Region’s Energy Potential
- When BAT Contributes to Greater Energy Efficiency
- Chinese Corporation Wants to Invest in Bosnian Ivovik Wind Park
- EREUR: Gasoline Demand Peak in 2018?
- GEN energija Reports Net Profit of EUR 15.3m for 2015
- First Wind Mill Set Up in Montenegrin Krnovo Wind Park
- IAEE 2016: How to Achieve Truly Efficient Energy Market Operation
- IAEE 2016 On Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- EUSEW: Harnessing Energy from Ocean Fiction or Soon Reality?
Media Clipping archive
- ČEZ signs memorandum on deliveries for Verne zone
- ČEZ seeks to claw back billions from Dukovany closure
- Oil Prices Rebound After Saudi Arabia Crashed the Market, But Will it Last?
- Flexibility of Ruble Shields Russia’s Oil, Gas Producers From Low Prices
- Rosenergoatom Negotiates Electricity Deliveries From Baltic NPP With European Partners
- Brexit May Have Impact on Oil Demand, But ‘Not Huge’
- O provedenim aktivnostima vezanim za regulative u oblasti upravljanja otpadom
- Značajan potencijal RS u oblasti obnovljivih izvora energije
- Novak: Rusija će graditi „Južni tok“ ako to Evropi treba
- LNG Exports to Europe Make Sense if East Coast Facilities Built - EIA
Visit us on
- 29.06.2016, Albania & more Albania Inaugurates 400 kV Interconnection with Ko...
- 29.06.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: EFT Biggest Power Importer, Interenerg...
- 29.06.2016, Serbia Report: Lack of Finances One of Main Obstacles for...
- 29.06.2016, Montenegro Montenegro to Enter Strategic Partnership for its ...
- 29.06.2016, Serbia Serbia Sends Letter of Intent for 4MMC Market Coup...
- 29.06.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH Significantly Lags Behind in Spot Market Devel...
- 29.06.2016, Other countries Energy Community: Cross-border Power Trade Below W...
- 29.06.2016, Macedonia Macedonia ʺWorstʺ WB6 Country in Spot Market Devel...