|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Končar completes first stage of Pometeno Brdo windmill
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 09.06.2014 RP Global Kicks Off Largest Wind Farm in Croatia
- 24.01.2013 Spanish Acciona Energy Opens First Wind Farm in Croatia
- 29.05.2012 Hrvoje Požar Institute: Wind energy potential in Southern Croatia predicted to exceed 1,000 MW
- 23.03.2012 Spain's Acciona builds its first wind farm in Croatia
- 22.03.2010 Končar is starting to build 28 million euro wind power plant near Split
News from theme: Electricity
- Montenegrin EPCG Invests EUR 1.5 Million in Transformer Station
- EU to Finance Power Interconnector between Albania and Macedonia
- Goran Frančić, MET: Local Energy Exchanges Should Cooperate
- Montenegrin CGES to Invest EUR 164 Million in Projects in 5 Years
- Five Priority Energy Projects for Western Balkans Defined
- Bulgaria Establishes Fund for Security of Electricity System
- NEK Visited by Inhabitants of Dvor Municipality Which Is to Store Half of LILW
- 15-Minute Trading Increases Strongly on EPEX SPOT
- Serbian EPS Names Directors of EPS Snabdevanje and EPS Distribucija
- Construction of Bosnia's Banovići TPP to Start in 2016
News from theme: RES and EE
- Bosnia Signs Memorandum on Energy Efficiency with German GIZ
- 60 MW of RES Generation to Be Connected to Romanian Grid
- Romania: Bretea HPP to Become Operational in December
- Cheaper Electricity in Macedonia as of 1 July
- EBRD Co-Finances Turkey’s Geothermal Power Plant Due for Completion This Year
- ERG and Lukoil Dissolve JV Focused on Bulgaria and Romania
- Public Discussion on Small HPPs in Montenegro
- Kosovo Launches EUR 28 Million Worth Energy Efficiency and RES Project
- Collapse of Romanian Green Certificates’ Market
- New Croatian Low Carbon Strategy Out in July
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 06.07.2015, Bulgaria EUR 20 Million by EBRD and IFC for LNG and LPG in ...
- 06.07.2015, Albania & more EU to Finance Power Interconnector between Albania...
- 06.07.2015, Romania MOL Romania to Pay EUR 14 Million Fine due to Cart...
- 06.07.2015, Croatia & more Goran Frančić, MET: Local Energy Exchanges Should ...
- 06.07.2015, Montenegro Montenegrin CGES to Invest EUR 164 Million in Proj...
- 06.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia Signs Memorandum on Energy Efficiency with ...
- 06.07.2015, Bulgaria & more Five Priority Energy Projects for Western Balkans ...
- 06.07.2015, Bulgaria Bulgaria Establishes Fund for Security of Electric...