|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Končar completes first stage of Pometeno Brdo windmill
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 09.06.2014 RP Global Kicks Off Largest Wind Farm in Croatia
- 24.01.2013 Spanish Acciona Energy Opens First Wind Farm in Croatia
- 29.05.2012 Hrvoje Požar Institute: Wind energy potential in Southern Croatia predicted to exceed 1,000 MW
- 23.03.2012 Spain's Acciona builds its first wind farm in Croatia
- 22.03.2010 Končar is starting to build 28 million euro wind power plant near Split
News from theme: Electricity
- Serbia: 210 MW TENT A2 TPP Unit Back Online
- Montenegrin Economy Minister and A2A Sign Agreement about EPCG
- Albanian OSHEE Buys 124,560 MWh of Electricity from 5 Companies
- Péter Pozsgai, MET: We Are Reviewing Various Investment Potentials in SEE
- BiH and China to Sign Final Agreement on Tuzla 7 TPP by Year-End
- Turkey-Romania Submarine Cable Excluded from Romania’s Energy Strategy
- Romania’s Energy Regulator to Inspect State of Electricity and Gas Grid
- Croatia’s HEP Investing Over EUR 66.7 Million in Power Supply Security
- Macedonia Gross Power Output Falls 3.6% in June
- Kosovo's Power Exports Up 134.8% in Q2 2016
News from theme: RES and EE
- EU Final Energy Consumption: Largest Decline in Industry
- MoU on IAP Signed at Dubrovnik Forum
- Slovenian Mokrice HPP: Croatia's Opinion Expected in September
- EPC Market Growth to Boost Energy Efficiency Investments in SEE Industry
- Austria’s Verbund and OMV to Jointly Produce and Distribute Hydrogen
- Croatian EE Programme for Residential, Public and Apartment Buildings Prepared
- Romanian RES Capacity Down 8.8% in H1 2016
- Swedish Monsson Sells Its Stake in Romanian Emon Electric
- Albanian Infringements of EU Acquis on PPAs Risk Bankruptcy of SHHPs
- Albanian RES Association Wary of Changes in RES Power Purchase
Media Clipping archive
- Czech company Energo Pro to build hydro plant in Turkey
- E.ON Distribuce’s profit up 1.4% to CZK 2.13bn
- Tehran Allocates Funds for Bushehr-2 Nuclear Plant Project
- Belarus's Russian-Built Nuclear Reactor Driving Lithuanian Officials Insane
- Đokić: Srpska sigurna za investiranje
- Vučić: Očekujem da uspešno prođemo sve revizije sa MMF-om
- Petrol: Manji prihodi i viša dobit u pola godine
- Obilna opskrba i jači dolar pritisnuli cijene nafte nadomak 49 dolara
- Njemačka postigla dogovor s EU o naknadi za zelenu energiju za industriju
- DriveNow macht jede fünfte Fahrt in Wien mit Elektroauto
Visit us on
- 30.08.2016, Serbia Serbia: 210 MW TENT A2 TPP Unit Back Online
- 30.08.2016, Bulgaria & more Atlantic Council: EU Needs to Implement Effective ...
- 30.08.2016, Montenegro Montenegrin Economy Minister and A2A Sign Agreemen...
- 30.08.2016, Albania Albanian OSHEE Buys 124,560 MWh of Electricity fro...
- 30.08.2016, Other countries & more Serbia’s Minister Talks to Gazprom Export’s CEO ab...
- 30.08.2016, Romania Romania’s Gas Import in September to Reach 30% of ...
- 30.08.2016, Other countries & more EU Final Energy Consumption: Largest Decline in In...
- 30.08.2016, Albania Audit Report on Tax Dispute with Albania in Banker...