|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Končar completes first stage of Pometeno Brdo windmill
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 09.06.2014 RP Global Kicks Off Largest Wind Farm in Croatia
- 24.01.2013 Spanish Acciona Energy Opens First Wind Farm in Croatia
- 29.05.2012 Hrvoje Požar Institute: Wind energy potential in Southern Croatia predicted to exceed 1,000 MW
- 23.03.2012 Spain's Acciona builds its first wind farm in Croatia
- 22.03.2010 Končar is starting to build 28 million euro wind power plant near Split
News from theme: Electricity
- Bosnia: Memorandum for Financing Block 7 in TPP Tuzla Signed
- ʺSEE CAO Is a Unique TSO-owned Service Company in Europeʺ
- Romanian Nuclearelectrica to Sell Less Electricity on Regulated Market in 2015
- Change Of Gate Closure Time for Italian and Slovenian Day-Ahead Markets
- Kosovo Increases Import of Electricity
- Bosnia's Elektroprivreda BiH Seeks Consultancy Services for Vranduk HPP
- Croatia's EKO – ENERGIJA Gets Permit for Electricity Production
- European Commission Adopts REMIT Implementing Acts
- Serbia Signs Funding Deal with China for Kostolac B TPP
- 23 New Participants Enter Romania's Energy Market in November
News from theme: RES and EE
- Serbia to Get New Wind Farm
- Eleven Years of HEP ESCO
- EBRD to Lend EUR 47.5 million for Montenegrin Wind Farm
- Kosovo Should Focus More on RES and Energy Efficiency
- Solar Power Plant in Lepoglava, Croatia, Put into Operation
- Montenegro to Implement Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings with Help of German Bank
- A Good Energy Manager Can Cut Company Costs by Up to 15%
- Serbian HPP Djerdap 2 Reached Annual Production Plan
- Croatia Seeks Buyer for 84 MW Wind Park
- HEP: Ombla HPP is Generally Good Project for Croatia!
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 19.12.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia: Memorandum for Financing Block 7 in TPP Tu...
- 19.12.2014, Other countries ʺSEE CAO Is a Unique TSO-owned Service Company in ...
- 19.12.2014, Serbia Serbia to Get New Wind Farm
- 19.12.2014, Romania Romanian Nuclearelectrica to Sell Less Electricity...
- 19.12.2014, Croatia Eleven Years of HEP ESCO
- 19.12.2014, Other countries & more Change Of Gate Closure Time for Italian and Sloven...
- 19.12.2014, Kosovo Kosovo Increases Import of Electricity
- 19.12.2014, Montenegro EBRD to Lend EUR 47.5 million for Montenegrin Wind...