|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
In Serbia, trouble in sight in the coming heating season amid huge debts
Date: September 28th 2011 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 14.04.2010 Remote heating systems in Serbia awaiting modernisation but lacking money
- 20.03.2014 Deal for Five New Small Hydro Power Plants Signed in Vranje, Serbia
- 26.10.2012 6th International Renewable Energy Forum in Novi Sad
- 02.12.2014 Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- 02.10.2014 Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
News from theme: Electricity
- 15-Minute Trading Increases Strongly on EPEX SPOT
- Serbian EPS Names Directors of EPS Snabdevanje and EPS Distribucija
- Construction of Bosnia's Banovići TPP to Start in 2016
- Croatian HEP and RWE Establish Joint Venture for RES Projects
- Slovenian GEN-I Joins Swiss Intraday and Swiss Day-Ahead Auction at EPEX SPOT
- Romania's Nuclearelectrica Signs Contract with National Uranium Company
- Republika Srpska: Gacko TPP Generates 658 GWh of Electricity in First Half of 2015
- CEZ Romania Generated EUR 195 Million Loss in 2014
- 60 MW of RES Generation to Be Connected to Romanian Grid
- Romania: Bretea HPP to Become Operational in December
News from theme: Heating
- Second State Loan for Romanian CE Hunedoara
- Serbian Beogradske Elektrane Replacing 3 Chimneys
- About 80 Mln Europeans Live in Unhealthy Dwellings
- A Visit to the Principal (Thermal) Power Plant in Balkan Region
- Kostolac TPP – Where Coal, Electricity and Archaeological Remains Meet
- Paul Voss, Euroheat & Power: District Energy Will Play a Key Role in the Energy System of Tomorrow
- Huge Debt for Serbian Heating Plants
- Croatia’s HEP Signs EUR 18.95 Million Deal on Cogeneration Plant in Sisak
- Croatia's HEP Signs a EUR 16.25 Million Worth Deal on Cogeneration Plant in Osijek
- Bosnia's Prijedor Heating Plant Seeks Consultant
Media Clipping archive
- Fossil fuel companies 'should be made to invest in carbon capture and storage'
- Solar Impulse breaks record for non-stop solo flight
- Glencore holds oil talks in Iran
- Petrobras graft loss may be understated
- BP settlement puts a value on clarity
- BP settles Deepwater spill for $18.7bn
- BP to pay £12bn for Gulf oil spill
- CO2 emissions threaten ocean crisis
- Oil prices drop on rising U.S. rig count, China stock market probe
- BP reaches $18.7 billion settlement over deadly 2010 spill
Visit us on
- 03.07.2015, Other countries 15-Minute Trading Increases Strongly on EPEX SPOT
- 03.07.2015, Serbia Serbian EPS Names Directors of EPS Snabdevanje and...
- 03.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Construction of Bosnia's Banovići TPP to Start in ...
- 03.07.2015, Croatia Croatian HEP and RWE Establish Joint Venture for R...
- 03.07.2015, Other countries & more Slovenian GEN-I Joins Swiss Intraday and Swiss Day...
- 03.07.2015, Croatia PM: Croatia Could Become Energy Independent with G...
- 03.07.2015, Romania Romania's Nuclearelectrica Signs Contract with Nat...
- 03.07.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska: Gacko TPP Generates 658 GWh of E...