|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
In Serbia, trouble in sight in the coming heating season amid huge debts
Date: September 28th 2011 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 14.04.2010 Remote heating systems in Serbia awaiting modernisation but lacking money
- 20.03.2014 Deal for Five New Small Hydro Power Plants Signed in Vranje, Serbia
- 26.10.2012 6th International Renewable Energy Forum in Novi Sad
- 02.12.2014 Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- 02.10.2014 Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
News from theme: Electricity
- Montenegro: Public Debate on Power Supply Conditions
- BiH Power Exports Down 7.9%, Biggest Exporter Petrol BH Oil Company
- Bankwatch: Western Balkans Countries Spend Twice As Much on Coal As on Wind
- BiH: Overhaul of 300 MW Ugljevik TPP to Start on 20 June
- Bulgaria Pays Off Its Debt to Two U.S. TPPs
- Smart Sensors are Hot Topic in Digitalisation of Power and Automation
- Brkić: RES Trading to Significantly Increase CROPEX Liquidity
- Albania and Kosovo Could Construct Joint TPP
- Albanian TSO OST Gets Modern Dispatch Centre
- Kosovo's Power Exports Jump in Q1 2016
News from theme: Heating
- IHS Study: Renewables Could Heat 49% of Europe's Homes by 2040
- Croatia Building First Geothermal Power Plant Worth EUR 14.7 Million
- Croatia to Prepare Study on Heating Costs Dividers
- Romania Could Benefit from Finnish Know-How on Heating
- Croatia: Tendering on Rijeka District Heating Project to Start in Q2 2016
- SDDE 2016: Using District Energy Systems to Build a Low-Carbon Society
- SDDE 2016: Will RES Transport Include Pipelines in Future?
- SDDE 2016: New EU Strategy for District Energy Could Save up to EUR 45 Billion
- SDDE 2016: Transition to Low-carbon Future Should Be Based on District Energy
- SDDE 2016: Gas Market also Facing Challenges Brought on by New Market Conditions
Media Clipping archive
- Our democracy has been bought. To win on climate, we have to take it back
- Oil price rises above $50 a barrel
- Shell says it will limit solar investment until it proves profitable
- Australia scrubbed from UN climate change report after government intervention
- Oil breaks $50 a barrel - but will the rally last?
- Australian government has Great Barrier Reef axed from UN climate change report
- EU referendum: Ed Miliband and Jeremy Corbyn to join forces in climate change warning
- Asia positive as oil slips below $50
- Trump puts fossil fuels at US energy core
- Exxon: An inconvenient truth
Visit us on
- 27.05.2016, Bulgaria Arias Cañete: Balkan Gas Hub Will Become Reality
- 27.05.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: Public Debate on Power Supply Conditio...
- 27.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH Power Exports Down 7.9%, Biggest Exporter Petr...
- 27.05.2016, Other countries Bankwatch: Western Balkans Countries Spend Twice A...
- 27.05.2016, Other countries Lavrov and Putin: New Gas Transit Projects in Sout...
- 27.05.2016, Other countries & more EP Wants to Boost Consumer Power in Energy Market
- 27.05.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH: Overhaul of 300 MW Ugljevik TPP to Start on 2...
- 27.05.2016, Bulgaria Bulgaria Pays Off Its Debt to Two U.S. TPPs