|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
In Serbia, trouble in sight in the coming heating season amid huge debts
Date: September 28th 2011 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 14.04.2010 Remote heating systems in Serbia awaiting modernisation but lacking money
- 20.03.2014 Deal for Five New Small Hydro Power Plants Signed in Vranje, Serbia
- 26.10.2012 6th International Renewable Energy Forum in Novi Sad
- 25.09.2012 Biomass - renewable energy source with biggest potential for electricity generation in Serbia
- 05.10.2010 The Thermal Power Plant Ljubljana attended the International Forum on Energy Management in Nis
News from theme: Electricity
- Blaž Košorok: HSE needs to provide funds for a substitute unit in TEŠ 6, so there is no room to accommodate major investments
- Bulgaria's Electricity Production Grows 1.9 Per Cent
- Changes in CEZ Distribution Bulgaria's Management Board
- New Machines for Bosnian Coal Mine Kakanj
- GEN-I: Real market opening in Serbia is expected in two to three years’ time
- Japan's Ambassador Visits Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP
- Romanian Enel Working towards Smart Grid
- More Than 80% of Bosnian Power Transmission Network Already Repaired
- Serbia Supposed to Owe HEP EUR 2 Billion
- Romania Starts Investor Selection Procedure for NPP Cernavoda
News from theme: Heating
- Macedonian ELEM to Write Off Citizens' Debts
- Macedonian TE-TO Skopje Searches for Insurance for its Cogeneration Plant
- EBRD Considering a Loan for a New Cogeneration Plant in Bosnia
- Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- Frédéric Hug, President of Euroheat & Power: The heat is decentralised and we don’t see it behind the huge energy investments
- Russian Company Seeks to Sell Share in Macedonian Plant
- Hungarian MVM to be installing biomass boilers in Serbia
- Spanish EQTEC to Build Biomass Power Plant in Southern Bulgaria
- Balkan Region among Worst Affected by Energy Poverty
- Solar Heating Plant Designed by Dr Vladan Petrović Piques Great Interest in Serbia
Media Clipping archive
- How I launched a renewable energy start up
- Poroshenko: EU likely to hold off on Russia sanctions
- Energie: Brüssel geht gegen Stromfresser vor
- Forscher prognostizieren CO2-Ausstoß weltweit bestehender Kraftwerke
- Fernwärme in Wien wird teurer
- Rückschlag für Siemens - Finnischer Reaktor erst 2018 in Betrieb
- Rosneft-Chef Setschin zu Sanktionen: Russlands mächtigster Wirtschaftsboss warnt den Westen
- Osteuropäische Energie
- Kiev Again Rejects Russia’s Gas Discount Compromise Offer – Ukraine Energy Minister
- Trilateral Gas Talks Involving EU, Russia, Ukraine to Resume in Early September
Visit us on
- 01.09.2014, Slovenia Blaž Košorok: HSE needs to provide funds for a sub...
- 01.09.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's Electricity Production Grows 1.9 Per Ce...
- 01.09.2014, Bulgaria Changes in CEZ Distribution Bulgaria's Management ...
- 01.09.2014, Albania & more Yes to South Stream, but under EU Rules and withou...
- 01.09.2014, Croatia Shareholders of Croatia's Janaf to Get EUR 7.3 mil...
- 01.09.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina New Machines for Bosnian Coal Mine Kakanj
- 29.08.2014, Other countries Fitch Ratings: EU Has Little Chance of Cutting Rel...
- 29.08.2014, Serbia GEN-I: Real market opening in Serbia is expected i...