|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
In Serbia, trouble in sight in the coming heating season amid huge debts
Date: September 28th 2011 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 14.04.2010 Remote heating systems in Serbia awaiting modernisation but lacking money
- 20.03.2014 Deal for Five New Small Hydro Power Plants Signed in Vranje, Serbia
- 26.10.2012 6th International Renewable Energy Forum in Novi Sad
- 02.12.2014 Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- 02.10.2014 Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
News from theme: Electricity
- Romania's Intraday Traded Volume Up 28.5% Month-on-Month in November
- FBiH Regulator Adopts Regulation on Renewable Energy Sources
- Regional Intraday Auction Mechanism Proposed for Italian Borders
- Energy Community Offers Technical Assistance for Creation of Balkan Power Market
- New Opportunities for Cross-Border Energy Projects
- Croatian Subsidiary of Slovenia’s GEN-I to Supply Electricity to Croatian Motorways
- Germany Ordered to Pay Utilities Compensation for Nuclear Exit
- Turkey Aims at Operational Launch of Akkuyu NPP by 2023
- New SEE Report: Slovenian Spot Power Prices Reach 52.62 EUR/MWh
- Alpiq Romindustries Loses Appeal Case against Romanian Hidroelectrica
News from theme: Heating
- Croatian Energo Publishes Invitation to Tender for District Heating Project
- Serbia's NIS Presents Innovative Mini Co-generation System
- Energy Poverty Is Growing Problem in SEE
- EBRD Considers Loan for New Gas Cogeneration Plant in Croatia
- Energy Model: Bosnian Kovan With Help of RES to 30% Annual Growth Rate
- Bulgaria Assesses Its Cogeneration Potential
- Romanian ELCEN Signs EUR 5.6 Million Contract with GE
- Croatia's HEP Obtains Environmental Permit for TE-TO Zagreb
- Bulgaria Investing EUR 10.2 Million in Replacing Heating Systems
- Italian Company to Invest EUR 150 Million in Co-Generation Projects in BiH
Media Clipping archive
- DiCaprio se sastao sa Trumpom: Korištenjem obnovljive energije kreirati nova radna mjesta
- National Grid sells majority stake in gas division in £13.8bn deal
- National Grid returns £4bn to shareholders after selling 61pc stake in gas networks
- Trump picks climate change sceptic to head environment agency
- Bond investors hand Opec a vote of confidence
- Tepco shares rise by daily limit on reports of loan boost
- National Grid to sell 61% of gas business to Sino-Australian group
- Glencore’s return to dealmaking highlights new debt constraints
- National Grid deal adds to Macquarie’s big bet on infrastructure
- Trump impact on emissions ‘pretty small’
Visit us on
- 09.12.2016, Croatia EC Requests Croatia to Amend Law on INA Privatisat...
- 09.12.2016, Other countries Swiss Allseas Awarded Contract for First Line of T...
- 09.12.2016, Romania Romania's Intraday Traded Volume Up 28.5% Month-on...
- 09.12.2016, Other countries Study: Nord Stream 2 is Gazprom’s Answer to Its St...
- 09.12.2016, Other countries & more IGAs Will Need to Be Assessed by EC Before Being S...
- 09.12.2016, Romania Romanian OMV Petrom Starts Experimental Gas Produc...
- 09.12.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina FBiH Regulator Adopts Regulation on Renewable Ener...
- 08.12.2016, Other countries & more Slovenian Belektron Invests in Vertis