|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
In Serbia, trouble in sight in the coming heating season amid huge debts
Date: September 28th 2011 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 14.04.2010 Remote heating systems in Serbia awaiting modernisation but lacking money
- 20.03.2014 Deal for Five New Small Hydro Power Plants Signed in Vranje, Serbia
- 26.10.2012 6th International Renewable Energy Forum in Novi Sad
- 02.12.2014 Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- 02.10.2014 Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
News from theme: Electricity
- German Investors Eyeing Investments in Montenegro
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Travnik Municipality Discusses Wind Farm in Vlašić
- Bulgarian Mini Maritsa Iztok Chooses Contractor for Medium-Voltage Cable
- Enel Suspends Asset Sale in Romania, Sale in Slovakia Continues
- Energy Sector in Republika Srpska Facing Difficulties, ERS Calls for Electricity Price Rise
- Failure on Secondary Equipment of TEŠ
- ENTSO-E: No Need for Interconnector Reservation to Participate in Capacity Mechanisms
- German Company Will Lead Consortium for Albania-Italy Interconnector Construction
- Splitting German Power Market Would Cost EUR 100 Million a Year
- Šefčovič on Energy Union: We Learnt Our Lesson With South Stream Project
News from theme: Heating
- Gazprom: Europe Could End up Without Gas Due to Ukraine
- Croatia's HEP to Build a New Cogeneration Plant in Zagreb
- First EBRD’s financing for Renewable Project in Bosnia
- Serbia to Modernise Energy Infrastructure
- Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- Agreement on District Heating System in Serbia Signed
- Serbia’s Nikola Tesla TPP Is Ready for New Heating Season
- Coal Production in Serbian TE-KO Kostolac about to Start
- Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
- Bulgaria Could Extend Use of Mazut in Case of Gas Crisis
Media Clipping archive
- Causa Alijew: Gab es Druck auf OMV?
- 'The Economic System We Have Created Global Warming'
- The Warming World: Is Capitalism Destroying Our Planet?
- Die Tricks der griechischen Benzin-Schmuggler
- EU-Kommissar moniert Verzögerung bei deutschen Stromtrassen
- Iberdrola/UIL: rebound relationship
- Rig idling near 20-year high, say drillers
- Premier Oil reports loss, books impairment and scraps dividend amid price rout
- US will not become the 'new Saudi Arabia' of global energy
- Ministers award £4bn of green energy subsidies
Visit us on
- 27.02.2015, Other countries Gazprom Ready to Separate Gas Supplies Issue from ...
- 27.02.2015, Serbia Serbia Held Conference on Industrial Emissions Dir...
- 27.02.2015, Montenegro German Investors Eyeing Investments in Montenegro
- 27.02.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina: Travnik Municipality Discu...
- 27.02.2015, Bulgaria Bulgarian Mini Maritsa Iztok Chooses Contractor fo...
- 27.02.2015, Bulgaria In Fear of Gas Shortage Bulgargaz Signs Agreement ...
- 27.02.2015, Romania Enel Suspends Asset Sale in Romania, Sale in Slova...
- 27.02.2015, Other countries & more Energy Union on Energy Community: Strengthened Sol...