|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
In Serbia, trouble in sight in the coming heating season amid huge debts
Date: September 28th 2011 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 14.04.2010 Remote heating systems in Serbia awaiting modernisation but lacking money
- 20.03.2014 Deal for Five New Small Hydro Power Plants Signed in Vranje, Serbia
- 26.10.2012 6th International Renewable Energy Forum in Novi Sad
- 02.12.2014 Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- 02.10.2014 Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
News from theme: Electricity
- Tomaž Orešič Named Executive Director for the Supply of Electricity at EPS
- Dalekovod's Bonds Listed on Zagreb Stock Exchange
- Protest Due to Rising Energy Bills Announced in Bulgaria via Facebook
- Republika Srpska Celebrates 25 Years of Višegrad Hydro Power Plant
- Croatian HERA to Adopt Methodology for Determining Price for Provision of Balancing Services
- Czech Energy Policy Recommends CEZ to Develop at Least Three Year Stockpile of Nuclear Fuel
- A.T. Kearney: Romania’s Investment in Green Energy Projects is Wrong
- Croatia’s Dalekovod Eyeing Investments Abroad; also in Norway and Ukraine
- Bosnian Company Elektroprijenos BiH to Connect Two SHPs to Transmission Network
- Bulgaria: Ex-Energy Minister Seeks Increase in Minimum Fine for Power Distributors
News from theme: Heating
- Croatia's HEP to Build a New Cogeneration Plant in Zagreb
- First EBRD’s financing for Renewable Project in Bosnia
- Serbia to Modernise Energy Infrastructure
- Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- Agreement on District Heating System in Serbia Signed
- Serbia’s Nikola Tesla TPP Is Ready for New Heating Season
- Coal Production in Serbian TE-KO Kostolac about to Start
- Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
- Bulgaria Could Extend Use of Mazut in Case of Gas Crisis
- EBRD to Loan EUR 7 Million for District Heating System Upgrade in Serbia
Media Clipping archive
- Vlada sprejela rebalans proračuna
- Kostolac: Ispod ruke valjali ugalj
- Coal miners converge on Ukraine cabinet to demand support for industry
- Russia's LUKOIL responds to Ukraine security service investigation
- Slovakia Proposes Gas Interconnection to Romania and Bulgaria
- Energy Efficiency Projects Have Boosted Bulgarian Economy - Minister
- Turkey Best Place for Russia in Region to Create Gas Hub
- Ukraine-China Gas Projects Unprofitable, Offer no Political Benefit to Kiev
- Venezuelan Oil Firm Scammer Due to Be Sentenced for Multimillion Fraud
- Austria's OMV to Cut Spending by up to $1.4Bln Amid Falling Oil Prices
Visit us on
- 30.01.2015, Serbia Tomaž Orešič Named Executive Director for the Supp...
- 30.01.2015, Other countries Komlev, Gazprom: We Will Expand Our Own Undergroun...
- 30.01.2015, Other countries Amid Oil Crisis OMV Adjusted Investment Programme ...
- 30.01.2015, Other countries How Will Syriza's Victory Affect Greek Energy Sect...
- 30.01.2015, Bulgaria Protest Due to Rising Energy Bills Announced in Bu...
- 30.01.2015, Bulgaria Overgas: Ruse Saved EUR 65 Million in a Decade due...
- 30.01.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina BiH: Sarajevo Canton to Buy More Liquid Fuels due ...
- 30.01.2015, Croatia Dalekovod's Bonds Listed on Zagreb Stock Exchange