|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
In Serbia, trouble in sight in the coming heating season amid huge debts
Date: September 28th 2011 Author: Dragan Obradović, Belgrade Category: Articles
Topic: Electricity , Heating
Topic: Electricity , Heating
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 14.04.2010 Remote heating systems in Serbia awaiting modernisation but lacking money
- 20.03.2014 Deal for Five New Small Hydro Power Plants Signed in Vranje, Serbia
- 26.10.2012 6th International Renewable Energy Forum in Novi Sad
- 02.12.2014 Serbian Oil Company NIS to Produce Electricity and Heat from Gas
- 02.10.2014 Boiler Inflamed in Serbian TPP Kostolac A
News from theme: Electricity
- En.odmev 016: Slovenia Very Active in Field of Energy Solution Development
- Go-Live of Austria-Slovenia Market Coupling Expected for Q3 2016
- GEN-I Reiterates Allegations of Dubious Practice by RWE Sales Representatives
- Base Price of EUR 23.43 per MWh Achieved on First Day of Croatia's CROPEX Launch
- EC Proposes One Year Delay of MiFID II Launch
- Croatian Končar to Revitalise HPP in Kenya
- SEE CAO Announces Auction for March
- January Power Consumption in Montenegro Increased 8% Month-on-Month
- Bosnia's Višegrad HPP Generated 68 GWh in January
- Croatia: RWE Claims that HEP is Obstructing Free Power Market, HEP Disagrees
News from theme: Heating
- Bulgaria: Ministry Asks Opinion on Draft Ordinance for Cogeneration
- German KfW Bank to Provide Loan for Central Heating System in Macedonia
- New Biomass Heating Plant by Republika Srpska’s Prijedor Heating Utility
- Romania: Heat Power Plant to Be Converted to Cogeneration Plant
- Romania to Spend EUR 1 Billion for Fuels to Produce Electricity and Heat
- Households in BiH Mainly Use Wood for Heating
- New EU Rules on Medium Combustion Plants
- Croatia's HEP to Start Construction of Biomass CHP Plant in Osijek in December
- New Cogeneration Unit at Croatia's Sisak TPP Starts Trial Operation
- RES in Certain Sectors Still Lagging behind in Balkans
Media Clipping archive
- Flawed safety checks at Czech nuclear plants lasted for around a decade
- iDnes: Europe's last uranium mine to be used as lab for spent nuclear fuel repository
- Austria contests upgrade of Paks nuclear power plant with EC
- Iran's Oil, Gas Investment for 2016-2020 Requires $185 Billion
- Iran's Oil Industry 'Profitable Even at $8 per Barrel'
- Iran Ready to Discuss Problem of Low Oil Prices With Russia, Saudi Arabia
- Now Not Best Time to Privatize Russia’s Rosneft Oil Company – BP President
- Iran's Economy Ready to Accept Up to $100Bln Annual Foreign Investments
- Iran Backs Talks Strengthening Global Oil Market
- Financial Players Ready to Test Any Oil Price, Even $10 Per Barrel
Visit us on
- 11.02.2016, Slovenia En.odmev 016: Challenging Transition to Low-Carbon...
- 11.02.2016, Other countries & more En.odmev 016: Slovenia Very Active in Field of Ene...
- 11.02.2016, Croatia & more Go-Live of Austria-Slovenia Market Coupling Expect...
- 11.02.2016, Croatia & more GEN-I Reiterates Allegations of Dubious Practice b...
- 11.02.2016, Other countries SSE Region Behind Deadline for CAM NC Implementati...
- 11.02.2016, Croatia Base Price of EUR 23.43 per MWh Achieved on First ...
- 11.02.2016, Bulgaria & more Share of Renewables in EU Rose to 16% in 2014
- 11.02.2016, Croatia & more South Stream, Turkish Stream and Russian Presence ...