|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Croatia has a good LPG perspective but has to work on it
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 08.06.2016 LNG Croatia: Floating Terminal Only a Temporary Solution
- 09.05.2016 LNG Croatia: 7 Bids Received for LNG Terminal Tender
- 05.12.2012 Croatia Prepares New Laws on Electricity, Gas Markets
- 06.10.2015 17 Companies Have Already Submitted Bids for Investing in Croatia's LNG Terminal
- 23.06.2015 12 Companies Interested in Leasing Capacity of Croatia's LNG Terminal
News from theme: Natural gas
- Slovenia Plans No Official Talks with Putin
- Croatian INA Puts New Gas Fields in Međimurje into Production
- Serbian Srbijagas Generated EUR 64 Million in H1 2016
- Turkey Expresses Readiness for Construction of First Leg of Turkish Stream
- Shareholders Approve the Sale of Slovenia's Istrabenz Plini to Italy's SIAD
- MET Group Concludes First LNG Deal
- Croatian President: Krk LNG Terminal Could be Regional Strategic Project
- Croatia’s Petrokemija Completes Construction of High-Pressure Gas Pipeline
- Bulgarian Regulator: Gas TYNDP to Strengthen Bulgaria's Gas Role
- FBiH Could Get New Gas Importer
Media Clipping archive
- Hinkley Point C: should the £18bn nuclear power station be built?
- Record 46% of UK's electricity generated by clean energy sources in 2015
- 'I'm not scared by nuclear': locals divided over Hinkley Point C
- Hinkley's nuclear plant fails all tests - bar the politics
- Hinkley Point C in fresh doubt after government delays approval
- Shell profits plummet 70pc as tumbling oil prices bite
- New Hinkley Point nuclear plant in doubt as Government delays decision despite EDF approval for £18bn project
- British Gas loses 400,000 customers to independent suppliers
- Royal Dutch Shell: cutting coupons
- EDF board member resigns ahead of Hinkley Point decision
Visit us on
- 29.07.2016, Slovenia Slovenia Plans No Official Talks with Putin
- 29.07.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: Škoda Praha to Construct Pljevlja II T...
- 29.07.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska’s Utility ERS Selling 23,040 MWh ...
- 29.07.2016, Other countries EBRD: China's Economic Presence in SEE to Increase...
- 29.07.2016, Other countries Verbund Sells 60.4% of Its 2017 Output at 28.7 EUR...
- 29.07.2016, Croatia Croatian INA Puts New Gas Fields in Međimurje into...
- 29.07.2016, Croatia Croatian INA Profit Down 93% in H1 2016; Explorati...
- 29.07.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Elektroprivreda BiH Slightly Increases Its Profit ...