|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- RWE Plans New Joint Venture with Croatian HEP
- Regulator: Bulgarian Power Exchange to Start Operating at Beginning of 2016
- Deputy PM: Macedonia to Fully Liberalise its Energy Market in 2020
- Republika Srpska: Chinese Donfang Interested in Building New Unit of Gacko TPP
- Bulgaria and Macedonia Could Face Some Problems with Power Supply in Summer
- Italian Fintel Obtains Building Permit for RAM Wind Farm in Serbia
- ACER Launches Public Consultation Regarding REMIT
- Romania's Hidroelectrica Will Not Exit Insolvency in 2015
- Serbian Energy Minister: We Are Not Backing Down on Reorganisation of EPS
- Bulgaria and Kosovo Have the Lowest Household Power Prices in EU and Europe
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 29.05.2015, Croatia RWE Plans New Joint Venture with Croatian HEP
- 29.05.2015, Serbia Minister: Construction of Serbia-Bulgaria Gas Inte...
- 29.05.2015, Bulgaria Regulator: Bulgarian Power Exchange to Start Opera...
- 29.05.2015, Macedonia Deputy PM: Macedonia to Fully Liberalise its Energ...
- 29.05.2015, Bulgaria OMV Wants to Use Bulgarian Pipelines to Transport ...
- 29.05.2015, Serbia Serbian Regulator Approves Lower Gas Prices
- 29.05.2015, Croatia Croatia: Earnings of INA's Management to Depend on...
- 29.05.2015, Croatia Croatia's Economy Minister: We Will Not Stop Oil E...