|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- More Than EUR 311 Million Already Invested in Bosnian TPP Stanari
- Croatian Dalekovod Collects Almost 8 Million Euros
- ACER Opens Public Consultation on Transaction Reporting under REMIT
- Croatian Končar Completed Switchyard of TPP Sisak
- Bulgarian PM Resigns; Agreement with Westinghouse Postponed
- China Interested in Energy Projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Geoplin Enters Slovenian Power Market
- Slovenia - and Probably Croatia - to Join NWE Market Coupling by End 2014
- ACER: REMIT Reporting to Start in First Half of 2015
- Bulgaria's NEK Losses Increased by 43% in 2013
Media Clipping archive
- Proizvodnja električne energije v juniju manjša kot maja
- Watchdog to investigate energy prices
- Local politicians to lose nuclear waste site veto right
- Call for end to 'throwaway society'
- PetroChina reconsiders sale of natural gas pipeline assets: sources
- German NGO says TTIP will undermine global food security
- EU sanctions to exclude Russia from capital markets
- EU gives out €7.75 million for SME innovation studies
- EU blacklists more Russians, prepares economic sanctions
- Solarwatt peilt Millionengewinn an
Visit us on
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Fifth Round of Talks about Croatian INA Without Pr...
- 25.07.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina More Than EUR 311 Million Already Invested in Bosn...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia Croatian Dalekovod Collects Almost 8 Million Euros
- 25.07.2014, Other countries & more ACER Opens Public Consultation on Transaction Repo...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatian Foreign Minister: South Stream has no Gre...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatian Končar Completed Switchyard of TPP Sisak
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatia may Buy INA Back from Hungarian MOL
- 25.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgarian PM Resigns; Agreement with Westinghouse ...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors