|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- En.odmev 014: We want strong market integration
- Bulgaria: Recycling Fee for Importers of Photovoltaics. State Puts 0.975 Euro Tax on Solar Panels
- Serbian government gives green light to power exchange
- Bulgarian NEC Requests to Sell More Expensive Electricity
- EBRD to Provide Loan for €200-Million-Worth Wind Farm in Romania
- Now official: Elektroprivreda Srbije makes EUR 165.5 million profit
- Mervar at En.odmev 014: At current electricity rates, neither TEŠ 6 nor JEK 2 are viable
- Energy leaders at En.odmev 014: In Slovenia, investment decision making takes 10 years
- Duration of Blocks V and VI of NPP Kozloduy to be Extended by 30 More Years
- Dalekovod Ljubljana, Dalekovod Zagreb and Elektroservisi to carry out transmission system repairs in Slovenia
Media Clipping archive
- Premogovnik Velenje bo začasno vodil Ivan Pohorec
- EU leaders freeze Russia visa talks, threaten trade sanctions
- Despite EU efforts, natural gas remains Russia’s trump card
- Kallas: Global aviation emissions talks 'a nightmare'
- Russian pressure could stall life-saving shipping pollution cut
- Official disquiet grows over EU states' efficiency plans
- Chaori Solar in landmark Chinese bond default
- EPA chief says new U.S. energy rules won't hobble business
- China suffers first corporate bond default
- BP chief Dudley’s pay rise under fire
Visit us on
- 07.03.2014, Croatia & more En.odmev 014: We want strong market integration
- 07.03.2014, Other countries & more Vučić: There Will be no Delay for South Stream Pro...
- 07.03.2014, Croatia INA Considering Steps to Protect Income From Gas S...
- 07.03.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria: Recycling Fee for Importers of Photovolt...
- 07.03.2014, Serbia Serbian government gives green light to power exch...
- 06.03.2014, Croatia & more New Round of Talks on INA Possibly in March
- 06.03.2014, Serbia In Serbia, fear of gas supply problems
- 06.03.2014, Bulgaria Bulgarian NEC Requests to Sell More Expensive Elec...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors