|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- 104 Years of Montenegrin EPCG
- Serbian EPS Chooses Two Companies for Water Pumping from Mine
- Croatian HEP Searches for Strategic Partner for HPP Kosinj/Senj
- Bulgaria: Working with Energy Board for More Transparency in Energy Sector
- CEZ Distribution Bulgaria Increases Number of Shares
- Macedonian TE-TO Skopje Searches for Insurance for its Cogeneration Plant
- Bulgaria to Draft New Model for Setting Electricity Prices
- Serbian EPS Denies Accusations about Electricity Imports
- ABB to Provide UK Grid Connection for Scotland’s Tidal Energy Project
- First ACER Opinion on Investments in Electricity Transmission Networks
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 21.08.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Federation of BiH to Extend Oil and Gas Cooperatio...
- 21.08.2014, Other countries Russian Rosneft to Drill in Arctic with Norwegian ...
- 21.08.2014, Montenegro 104 Years of Montenegrin EPCG
- 21.08.2014, Montenegro Energy Development Strategy of Montenegro: Investo...
- 21.08.2014, Serbia Serbian EPS Chooses Two Companies for Water Pumpin...
- 21.08.2014, Romania Romanian Energy Companies Must Draw Up Strategies ...
- 21.08.2014, Croatia Croatian HEP Searches for Strategic Partner for HP...
- 21.08.2014, Serbia Serbian Energoprojekt's Results Improve