|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- Chinese Labourers Working on Construction Site of Biggest Energy Investment in SE Europe
- Croatia: Energy 3 Submits Request for Permit for Pločno Wind Farm
- E.ON to Invest 95 Million Euro in Romania in 2014
- Bulgaria: ESO Requires Double Fee for Electricity Transfer
- Central-Eastern Europe Signs Memorandum on Market Coupling
- The Regulator Postpones the Decision on the Revocation of CEZ, EVN and Energo-Pro's Licenses until at Least May 1
- HEP Criticises Environmentalists For Lack Of Arguments About Plomin C
- Mihajlović: Serbia Gears Up for Investments in Energy Sector
- HEP and Elektroprivreda HZHB Aim To Improve Cooperation
- Areva: “Nuclear Power Has No Hidden Costs!”
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 17.04.2014, Other countries Sanctions against Russia and their negative effect...
- 17.04.2014, Croatia & more OMV Interested in New Opportunities, Perhaps Even ...
- 16.04.2014, Serbia Serbia’s Next Prime Minister Wants Part of NIS Pro...
- 15.04.2014, Croatia Croatia: MOL Launches Website on Conflict over INA
- 15.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Chinese Labourers Working on Construction Site of ...
- 15.04.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Croatia: Energy 3 Submits Request for Permit for P...
- 15.04.2014, Montenegro Oil Exploration in Montenegro Piques Interest
- 15.04.2014, Other countries & more Challenges of Oil and Gas Industry in South East E...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors