|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- Jerlagić: FBiH Retail Power Price Must Increase 32% to Repay Tuzla 7 TPP Loan
- Montenegro: EPCG and Škoda Praha Sign Agreement for Plevlja 2 TPP
- Albanian OSHEE Buys 133,920 MWh of Electricity from 4 Companies
- Bosnian Elektroprijenos BiH Invests EUR 2.2 Million in Transformer
- Bulgaria's Year-on-Year Power Output Falls by 13.8% in July
- EIB Could Finance LNG-Related Gas Network Expansion in Croatia and Slovenia
- Havrilet: Romanian Gas Could Also be Transported via Balkan Gas Hub
- Bulgarian Parliament Approves Financial Aid to NEC for Belene Debt
- Croatian DIV Plans to Build Largest Wind Park in BiH
- EBRD Considers Loan for New Gas Cogeneration Plant in Croatia
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 30.09.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Jerlagić: FBiH Retail Power Price Must Increase 32...
- 30.09.2016, Montenegro Montenegro: EPCG and Škoda Praha Sign Agreement fo...
- 30.09.2016, Albania Albanian OSHEE Buys 133,920 MWh of Electricity fro...
- 30.09.2016, Bulgaria & more Stankov: Azeri Gas Main Source for Balkan Gas Hub
- 30.09.2016, Other countries & more EBRD Considers Lending Moldova EUR 41 Million for ...
- 30.09.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnian Elektroprijenos BiH Invests EUR 2.2 Millio...
- 30.09.2016, Serbia Serbia’s NIS Paid 36% Less Mining Rent in 2015
- 30.09.2016, Bulgaria Bulgaria's Year-on-Year Power Output Falls by 13.8...