|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- EC to Propose Removal of Price Caps, Slovenia in Favour of Such Move
- Large Demand Response Potential in Households and SMEs
- Operation of Unit 5 of Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP Extended until 2047
- GEN-I Retains Biggest Power Trading Share in Montenegro in September
- Bulgaria to Pay EUR 601.6m Belene Debt to Atomstroyexport by 25 December
- Serbia: NIS and Chinese Betec to Jointly Develop Geothermal Energy
- Power Output of Montenegrin EPCG Down 5.6% in 2015
- Bosnian Elektroprivreda HZHB Seeks Energy Permit for Mesihovina Wind Park
- Serbian Energy Ministry Seeks Reserve Power Supplier
- New SEE Report: Lowest Wholesale Power Prices in Bulgaria
Media Clipping archive
- Borovac: Bez električne energije 1.785 povratničkih domova
- India, Iran Poised to Strike Deal on Persian Gulf Farzad-B Gas Field in 3 Months
- Gazprom to Discuss Ending Deal on Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Joint Venture
- Ankara Expects Turkish Stream Pipeline Construction to Begin in 2017
- EU Companies to Build Ground Infrastructure for Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Russian Minister Considers Oil Price of $48 per Barrel in 2017 'Realistic'
- Preparations for Rosneft Privatization to Wrap Up by Early December - Ulyukayev
- Oil Production Freeze Remains Russia's Main Option to Stabilize Market
- Separate Deals for Certain OPEC States on Output Freeze Stall Talks – BP Russia
- UK Interested in Strong Energy Sector, Stable Int'l Market - Ex-Minister
Visit us on
- 27.10.2016, Other countries & more EC to Propose Removal of Price Caps, Slovenia in F...
- 27.10.2016, Other countries Large Demand Response Potential in Households and ...
- 27.10.2016, Bulgaria Operation of Unit 5 of Bulgarian Kozloduy NPP Exte...
- 27.10.2016, Montenegro GEN-I Retains Biggest Power Trading Share in Monte...
- 27.10.2016, Bulgaria Bulgaria to Pay EUR 601.6m Belene Debt to Atomstro...
- 27.10.2016, Serbia Serbia: NIS and Chinese Betec to Jointly Develop G...
- 27.10.2016, Montenegro Power Output of Montenegrin EPCG Down 5.6% in 2015
- 27.10.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnian Elektroprivreda HZHB Seeks Energy Permit f...