|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- Permit granting procedure limited to 3.5 years
- EPS undertakes a campaign to cut power supply to its debtors
- Small Hydropower Plants Launched for Sale by Hidroelectrica to Leave Insolvency
- Croatia’s power market not to come alive this year
- En.trading 013: Croatia focuses on energy law ahead of EU entry
- Hungarian power company plans biomass heating plants in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Energy Minister of Bulgaria: "The Price of Electricity May Stay the Same”
- HEP and the Environment Ministry to Move on in Ombla Project
- EFT Group lays cornerstone for TPP Stanari
- Statkraft Starts Construction Works of HPP Banja in Albania
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
GET FREE EN.NEWS
Receive free En.news – expert news, interviews and.... more
GIVE US A HINT
Send us a hint Energetika.NET. more
- 23.05.2013, Serbia EPS undertakes a campaign to cut power supply to i...
- 23.05.2013, Romania Small Hydropower Plants Launched for Sale by Hidro...
- 22.05.2013, Croatia & more Low-Carbon Development: Chance for New Jobs in Cro...
- 22.05.2013, Romania Blue Sand Investment Receives 8 Million Euro Finan...
- 22.05.2013, Croatia & more En.trading 013: In gas, sales should go hand in ha...
- 22.05.2013, Croatia Profiteers block Srbijagas reforms
- 21.05.2013, Croatia Croatia’s power market not to come alive this year
- 21.05.2013, Croatia & more En.trading 013: Croatia focuses on energy law ahea...
© 2002 - 2013 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors