|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- Croatian Economy Minister: HEP Should Buy Energy Companies in the Region
- Intraday Trading Volumes at BSP SouthPool Grew 52% in 2014
- CEZ Eyes Acquisitions in Central Europe, but Not in Slovenia or Croatia
- Start of Overhaul of Republika Srpska's 300MW Gacko TPP
- New Electricity Regulation in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bulgaria: EVN and CEZ Distribution Bulgaria to Propose Rise in Electricity Price
- Loss Grows for Bosnia's Hidroelektrane na Drini
- Losses of Ugljevik Mine and TPP in Republika Srpska Soar
- Croatia's HEP Signs Exclusivity Agreement on Plomin C TPP
- Serbia's EPS Reduces the Number of Directors by 43
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 04.03.2015, Croatia Croatian Economy Minister: HEP Should Buy Energy C...
- 04.03.2015, Slovenia Intraday Trading Volumes at BSP SouthPool Grew 52%...
- 04.03.2015, Croatia & more CEZ Eyes Acquisitions in Central Europe, but Not i...
- 04.03.2015, Macedonia Macedonia to Start Constructing National Gas Pipel...
- 04.03.2015, Albania Bankers Petroleum Lowers Oil Reserves Estimates fo...
- 04.03.2015, Albania & more TAP Invites Companies to Pre-qualify for Offshore ...
- 04.03.2015, Macedonia & more Macedonia the Weakest Link in Turkish Stream Proje...
- 04.03.2015, Bosnia and Herzegovina Start of Overhaul of Republika Srpska's 300MW Gack...