|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- CEZ Wins Arbitration Case over Bosnian TPP Gacko
- Japan's Marubeni Preferred Bidder for Croatian TPP Plomin C
- Retail Electricity Price to Increase by 5.18% in Kosovo
- Romania Wants to Develop Energy Sources with China's Help
- CEZ Bulgaria Hit by Thefts
- Investing in Energy Companies is More Profitable than Bank Interests
- IEA: Policy Uncertainty Threatens to Slow RES Investments
- Kosovar KEK Working towards Stability of Electricity Supply
- Bulgarian Coal Miners Protest Decision for Early Suspension of Bobov Dol TPP Unit
- CEZ Bulgaria and BEH Want to Extend TPP Varna's Operation
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 03.09.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina CEZ Wins Arbitration Case over Bosnian TPP Gacko
- 03.09.2014, Croatia Japan's Marubeni Preferred Bidder for Croatian TPP...
- 03.09.2014, Kosovo Retail Electricity Price to Increase by 5.18% in K...
- 03.09.2014, Other countries Has Ukraine Shot Itself in the Foot With Gas Pipel...
- 03.09.2014, Croatia Croatia Calls Canadian Investors to Join Its Proje...
- 03.09.2014, Romania Romania Wants to Develop Energy Sources with China...
- 03.09.2014, Bulgaria CEZ Bulgaria Hit by Thefts
- 03.09.2014, Romania Romanian Rompetrol Investing EUR 13.7 Million in R...