|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria looks for European, not Russian, partnership for Belene NPP
Date: April 30th 2010 Author: Anastasiya Georgieva Aleksandrova, Sofia Category: Articles
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 18.02.2010 Russia offers 2 billion Euro loan to Bulgaria for Belene
- 17.09.2009 Bulgaria waffles on Belene nuclear plant, Russia expected to join project
- 02.09.2009 Activists want to know where the money went for Bulgaria's Belene nuclear plant
- 11.12.2009 German Siemens to partake in the nuclear project Belene
- 03.09.2009 Macedonian investment in Bulgaria’s Belene nuclear power plant is a great prospect
News from theme: Electricity
- Gross Electricity Generation in BiH Last Year 17,451 GWh
- ENTSO-E: EU Should Not Focus Only on PCI Electricity Transmission Projects
- Bosnia's Višegrad HPP Generated 941.08 GWh of Electricity
- Reporting of REMIT Data to Start on 7 October 2015
- Chinese CMEC Plans to Build New TPP in Serbia's Novi Sad
- Elektroprivreda Srbije Published a Tender for Procurement of IT and Smart Meters
- HEP Opskrba Assured Conditions for 10 kV to 20 kV Network Transition
- Predrag Šeatović, GEN-I Zagreb: The Problem of Croatia’s Energy Market Is not Only Renewables, but also “Predatory Prices”!
- Bosnia: Memorandum for Financing Block 7 in TPP Tuzla Signed
- ʺSEE CAO Is a Unique TSO-owned Service Company in Europeʺ
Media Clipping archive
Visit us on
- 23.12.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina About 11.7 Million Tons of Coal Produced in BiH La...
- 23.12.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina Gross Electricity Generation in BiH Last Year 17,4...
- 23.12.2014, Other countries Saudi Arabia and UAE Won't Cut Oil Output
- 23.12.2014, Other countries German Company Europipe Stopped Production of Pipe...
- 23.12.2014, Other countries ENTSO-E: EU Should Not Focus Only on PCI Electrici...
- 23.12.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria to Issue Necessary Permits for South Stre...
- 23.12.2014, Other countries Russia to Consider Reducing Oil Production
- 22.12.2014, Bulgaria Bulgaria's PM: We Will Issue Necessary Permits for...