|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria presented false data on increased green energy production
Date: April 2nd 2012 Author: Stefan Svilenov, Plovdiv Category: Articles
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.07.2014 Civil Nuclear Opportunities in Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary
- 03.03.2014 Price for Nuclear Power for Business Rises; as of 1 April 2014, NPP Kozloduy Demands 1.25 Euros More per MWh for Produced Energy
- 25.11.2013 New Capacities for Bulgarian Kozloduy Technology from the U.S.
- 19.11.2013 Bulgarian energy sector receives over 85 million Euros in grants from Assembly of Donors of International Fund Kozloduy
- 05.11.2013 Delayed Projects For € 57 Million at Old Units of NPP Kozloduy
News from theme: Energy policy
- Fifth Round of Talks about Croatian INA Without Progress
- More Than EUR 311 Million Already Invested in Bosnian TPP Stanari
- ACER Opens Public Consultation on Transaction Reporting under REMIT
- China Interested in Energy Projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Croatian Plinacro to Invest 1.2 Billion Euros in Next 10 Years
- EU Considers Stricter Russian Sanctions; Putin Suggests Ending Gazprom Pipeline Monopoly
- Bulgarian Energy Holding Puts South Stream Loan Decision on Hold
- Slovenia - and Probably Croatia - to Join NWE Market Coupling by End 2014
- ACER: REMIT Reporting to Start in First Half of 2015
- Croatian Government Selling 22.82% Share in Končar
News from theme: RES and EE
- Erwin Stubenschrott, KWB: Biomass industry with only one half of a lobbyist in Brussels
- ECJ: Sweden not in Breach of EU Law in the Ålands Vindkraft Case
- Three More Decades for Hydropower Plant Zvornik
- Croatia to Undertake Sustainable Refurbishment; CER Zagreb as Hub for Solutions
- EDF Fenice and Partners with Solutions for Lighting Cost Reduction in Industry
- World Bank Project to Reduce Energy Consumption in Public Buildings across Kosovo
- Keystone for Hydroelectric Power Station Mrsovo Laid
- Sustainable Energy Week: Energy Efficiency as a Key Answer to Energy Challenges in EU
- Permit for Wind Park in Kovin, Serbia Revoked
- Frédéric Hug, President of Euroheat & Power: The heat is decentralised and we don’t see it behind the huge energy investments
Media Clipping archive
- Proizvodnja električne energije v juniju manjša kot maja
- Watchdog to investigate energy prices
- Local politicians to lose nuclear waste site veto right
- Call for end to 'throwaway society'
- PetroChina reconsiders sale of natural gas pipeline assets: sources
- German NGO says TTIP will undermine global food security
- EU sanctions to exclude Russia from capital markets
- EU gives out €7.75 million for SME innovation studies
- EU blacklists more Russians, prepares economic sanctions
- Solarwatt peilt Millionengewinn an
Visit us on
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Fifth Round of Talks about Croatian INA Without Pr...
- 25.07.2014, Bosnia and Herzegovina More Than EUR 311 Million Already Invested in Bosn...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia Croatian Dalekovod Collects Almost 8 Million Euros
- 25.07.2014, Other countries & more ACER Opens Public Consultation on Transaction Repo...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatian Foreign Minister: South Stream has no Gre...
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatian Končar Completed Switchyard of TPP Sisak
- 25.07.2014, Croatia & more Croatia may Buy INA Back from Hungarian MOL
- 25.07.2014, Bulgaria Bulgarian PM Resigns; Agreement with Westinghouse ...
© 2002 - 2014 Energetika.NET d.o.o. Projekt delno financira Ministrstvo za visoko šolstvo, znanost in tehnologijo v sodelovanju z Javno agencijo za tehnološki razvoj. Legal disclaimer | authors