|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria presented false data on increased green energy production
Date: April 2nd 2012 Author: Stefan Svilenov, Plovdiv Category: Articles
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 08.07.2015 National Regulators in EC are Independent; Some Issues Need to be Addressed
- 21.06.2016 Rosatom Ready to Build New Nuclear Power Plants in Bulgaria
- 23.11.2015 State of the Energy Union Report: Bulgaria
- 11.11.2015 Bulgarian Minister Lists Reasons Why Bulgaria Should be SEE Gas Hub
- 03.07.2014 Civil Nuclear Opportunities in Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary
News from theme: Energy policy
- Croatian Gas Supply and Distribution Gradually Turning in Oligopoly
- Changing Gas Flow Patterns Require Better Responsiveness
- FBiH Government Names Advisory Team for Oil and Gas Exploration
- FBiH Government Accepts Obligation to Draft Entity Gas Law
- FBiH Government Approves Issuance of Energy Permit for Vranduk HPP
- Croatian Regulator Calls for Proposals for RfG Derogations
- CEE Flow-based Market Coupling Implementation Could Face Delay
- SEE Governments and “Fact-Free” Energy Statements
- Traders Still Worried That Trading on Bulgarian IBEX Could Become Mandatory
- Demand Response Can Help Save Billions of Euros in Electricity Costs
News from theme: RES and EE
- Slovenian Avče Pumped-Storage HPP Unavailable on 22 October
- Serbia's NIS Presents Innovative Mini Co-generation System
- Energy Poverty Is Growing Problem in SEE
- Slovenian Producers of PV Technology Present Their Newest Innovations
- Market Coupling Will Facilitate RES Integration
- IEA: There Is No Realistic Energy and Climate Policy Without Energy Efficiency
- Croatian TSO Stops Purchasing Electricity for Balancing on CROPEX
- Grid Will Still be Needed for Large Customers and EVs in Future
- DSOs Should Use Flexibility Without Distorting Market and Competition
- Montenegro and Serbia to Finalise Komarnica HPP Paper Work in 2017
Media Clipping archive
- Petrom gets listed on London Stock Exchange
- Russia's Rosatom Opens Regional Center in Mumbai for India, Bangladesh
- One and Only: Rosneft Could Offer EU Partners Over $100Bln Worth of Projects
- Russia Could Increase Oil Output to 200 Mln Tonnes Annually - Rosneft CEO
- US Shale Not in Competition With Russian Oil in Asia-Pacific - Rosneft CEO
- Prices Above $50 to 'Stimulate' US Shale Oil Production – Rosneft CEO
- Less Said, the Better: Clinton's Nuclear Strike Remark Gave Away Sensitive Info
- STIŽE ZIMA: Poslušajte ove savete i smanjite račune za struju!
- Vujović pozvao investitore iz Slovenije da ulažu u Srbiju
- Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
Visit us on
- 21.10.2016, Slovenia Slovenian Avče Pumped-Storage HPP Unavailable on 2...
- 21.10.2016, Slovenia Skubin: A Vertical Connection Would Enable to Pres...
- 21.10.2016, Slovenia Slovenian TSO Announces Auction for Purchase of En...
- 21.10.2016, Croatia Croatian Gas Supply and Distribution Gradually Tur...
- 21.10.2016, Other countries Changing Gas Flow Patterns Require Better Responsi...
- 21.10.2016, Bulgaria Bulgarian Gas TSO to Hold Firm Yearly Capacity Auc...
- 21.10.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina Republika Srpska’s Utility ERS Selling 4,800 MWh o...
- 21.10.2016, Bosnia and Herzegovina FBiH Government Names Advisory Team for Oil and Ga...