|Daily news||N/A||O K|
|Media clipping||N/A||O K|
|PR articles||O K||O K|
|Event calendar||O K||O K|
Bulgaria presented false data on increased green energy production
Date: April 2nd 2012 Author: Stefan Svilenov, Plovdiv Category: Articles
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy
Topic: RES and EE , Energy policy
- RELATED ARTICLES
- 03.07.2014 Civil Nuclear Opportunities in Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary
- 03.03.2014 Price for Nuclear Power for Business Rises; as of 1 April 2014, NPP Kozloduy Demands 1.25 Euros More per MWh for Produced Energy
- 25.11.2013 New Capacities for Bulgarian Kozloduy Technology from the U.S.
- 19.11.2013 Bulgarian energy sector receives over 85 million Euros in grants from Assembly of Donors of International Fund Kozloduy
- 05.11.2013 Delayed Projects For € 57 Million at Old Units of NPP Kozloduy
News from theme: Energy policy
- Croatian Minister Announces Changes for Oil and Petroleum Products
- Gazprom Fortifies Its Position in Vietnam and addresses BASF’s Wintershall Holding Asset Swap Deal
- Saudis to Replace Financially Struggling Areva at Hinkley Point C project?
- Croatia's Economy Ministry again Revokes Two INA's Exploration Licences
- Ukraine to Pay for Russian Gas before December
- Liberalisation and Payment Discipline Can Save the Albanian Power Sector
- Serbian Minister: Serbian Construction Companies to Build South Stream in Serbia
- Mediator to Help Croatia in Talks with MOL about INA
- Šefčovič to Focus on Third Energy Package; Proposes Collective Gas Purchase
- Ukrainian President Proposed Slovakia to Create Gas Transit Hub
News from theme: RES and EE
- Vestas to Install First Wind Power Plant in Croatia
- Kosovo ERO Returns Paper on Supports for Renewables into Public Discussion
- New EBRD Financing for Romania's SMEs Investing in Energy Efficiency
- Serbian EPS Extends Invitations to Tender for Small HPPs
- Biggest Solar Power Plant in Serbia
- Five Bids for Bosnian HPP Vranduk
- G20: Energy Efficiency Finance Task Group to be Established
- Fibernet, Slovenia, Installs Largest Solar Power Plant in Istria, Croatia
- EBRD Lends EUR 10 Million to Serbia for Energy Efficiency Projects
- IEA: Bill for Closing Down Ageing Nukes to Exceed USD 100 Billion Over Next 25 years
Media Clipping archive
- Climate finance levels drop, as Green Climate Fund coffers swell
- Moldova to Submit Repayment Schedule of $400-Mln Gas Debt in Couple Months
- Gas-Fracking wird unter strengen Auflagen erlaubt
- Aktuelle und künftige Rolle des Energiegiganten Russland
- Klesch group said to be interested in INA
- How to Avoid the Climate Change Storm
- Szijjártó: EU, Russia should accelerate dialogue on South Stream
- Poškodba prekrivne plasti nad ostanki iz rudnika urana
- Tet kot hladna rezerva: Han in Hršak še vidita možnost za ohranitev dela Teta in nekaj delovnih mest
- Zasavci še vidijo TET kot hladno rezervo
Visit us on
- 21.11.2014, Croatia Croatian Minister Announces Changes for Oil and Pe...
- 21.11.2014, Croatia Vestas to Install First Wind Power Plant in Croati...
- 21.11.2014, Serbia IMF Seeks Revenues from Serbian EPS to End Up in S...
- 21.11.2014, Other countries Gazprom Fortifies Its Position in Vietnam and addr...
- 21.11.2014, Kosovo Kosovo ERO Returns Paper on Supports for Renewable...
- 21.11.2014, Romania Romanian Hidroelectrica to Invest EUR 3.5 Million ...
- 21.11.2014, Bulgaria Construction Permit and the Environmental Impact A...
- 21.11.2014, Other countries Saudis to Replace Financially Struggling Areva at ...